Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buragoth's Grave would be a good "no EXP blitz" once you get to the right lvl. Lots of refining goodies, at least 25k gold & typically some kyanite.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
      Both are very good maps/blitzs for drops. Personally I'd chose whichever one gives you least xp. However if neither give significant XP - then the drops from the Arena will be better as it's higher level.

If you can afford to use the keys for the mystery chest - I would tick it.
      Duskin Arena's 7500-30k daru adds up quite nicely -- As for burning skeleton keys, it depends on your method. Since you can burn keys for summoner, a lot of people hoard. This would do good for slow levelers, too. You can use them for crystalloids/legend stones. If you plan on being pre-60 for a long time, legend 50 pve gear would be a nice set to be sitting in.

Comment

Someone correct me if I'm mistaken, but in Fetid Swamp the only campaign with a silver chest is Banshee Wetlands. It's what I blitz for skeleton keys and occasional blue drops (for refinement crystals). You do get a lot of junk there, so be ready to purge things out of the inventory. If anyone is aware of others in Fetid Swamp or Deathly Sands with a silver chest, the information would be much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by daveime View Post
          Having said that, great guide, you and Creamy are the envy of our beloved S5 !
          *blushes* Thank you!

Comment

I wish I had slow lvled when I was leveling up too. Now I'm doing it but I'm lvl 63 and depending on who is in the BGs I get shredded and that's with a 49k BR. So yea making sure your BR matches your lvl is definitely the way to go. No point in being lvl 60 without a low 30k BR or high 20k BR.

LISTEN TO THIS GUIDE AT LEAST TO SOME DEGREE!!
            Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
            BR: 67K
            Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

I just had to say, that despite being at 48 now, I've been a little displeased with how I've turned out. This guide is completely helping me rethink my strategy. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
                No point in being lvl 60 without a low 30k BR or high 20k BR.
                This and the fact that the game is not completely finished is the reason I slow level. The burn out level for clicky repetitive games like this is high and so by going slower, when I get really bored of doing the same thing day in and day out, I can level up and unlock something new quite easily...

Originally posted by evilrobert View Post
                I just had to say, that despite being at 48 now, I've been a little displeased with how I've turned out. This guide is completely helping me rethink my strategy. Thanks!
                Good! I'm really glad it's making you think about things.

I completely changed my 50+ game play strategy a few days ago...
                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

*thumbs up to Barby*

Originally posted by evilrobert View Post
                  Awesome! Keep us posted on the progress!

Comment

I buy the brooches to recycle for refinement crystals... And happy astral hunting with your new found wealth of gold! ^_^
                    Yeah... 200k gold is already too much wealth... It is very easy to earn insignias because of this slow-leveling process...
                    And yep, when I do need to refinement crystals, I also bought 35 set brooches.

You know, somehow, this guide makes me think of making a slow-leveling guide for non-cashers... Haha... Maybe...
                    If you think you are smart, then you are at the height of your stupidity.
                    -quoted from R.K.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueEarth View Post
                      Yeah... 200k gold is already too much wealth... It is very easy to earn insignias because of this slow-leveling process...
                      And yep, when I do need to refinement crystals, I also bought 35 set brooches.

You know, somehow, this guide makes me think of making a slow-leveling guide for non-cashers... Haha... Maybe...
                      I tried to make this guide non specific to either casher or non casher.

That said - being a casher is big help in slow levelling so I can't leave it out entirely in my opinion.

Edit: How about I split the OP into two sections. One section with tips that everyone can work with. Another that caters to the benefits gained by cashers only?
                      Last edited by GingerTheHutt; 04-18-2013, 05:55 AM.
                      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P

Comment

I tried to make this guide non specific to either casher or non casher.

That said - being a casher is big help in slow levelling so I can't leave it out entirely in my opinion.
                        Oh well... Maybe you are right... or not... Somehow, my gut tells me to write one... I'll try writing a draft... If I see it redundant, I won't post it... But even if I don't post it, writing a draft will still help me cause it makes me organize what I say and teach to those wartune players I see personally...

It was your fault anyways... You inspired me too much, that I began to think about this.. :P
                        If you think you are smart, then you are at the height of your stupidity.
                        -quoted from R.K.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueEarth View Post
                          Oh well... Maybe you are right... or not... Somehow, my gut tells me to write one... I'll try writing a draft... If I see it redundant, I won't post it... But even if I don't post it, writing a draft will still help me cause it makes me organize what I say and teach to those wartune players I see personally...

It was your fault anyways... You inspired me too much, that I began to think about this.. :P
                          Check your PM's... Come help me and Creamy...

Comment

=___= Ginger is spreading the method to increase power for noobs... less noobs to hit on now...

I demand compensation!! D: I want my noobs back, the whiny ones, criers, those butt hurt cursing and ranting made me feel so superior are going to be reduced!!!

I'll come get you if my stress relieve source is gone =(
                            The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by deathriver View Post
                              =___= ginger is spreading the method to increase power for noobs... Less noobs to hit on now...

I demand compensation!! D: I want my noobs back, the whiny ones, criers, those butt hurt cursing and ranting made me feel so superior are going to be reduced!!!

Noooooob Powerrrrrr!

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                                =___= Ginger is spreading the method to increase power for noobs... less noobs to hit on now...

You can blame Creamy too.

Btw the OP has been updated... maybe you can learn a trick or two? or even supply one for us to add to the guide?

Comment

Working...
                                X