Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, dear, eventually. Sadly most people here won't be staying til you get to 80.
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

• Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
      .... If you go to your VIP tokens in your inventory, click on them, and then click 'use', it'll bring up the VIP wheel. See if there's anything useful on the wheel. If so: spin it. If not: exit and click Use again, until you see enough useful stuff. Save your tokens till you have at least 36 (or a multiple of that) so you can do a complete spin.
      Also note that the wheel's bias strongly prefers gold. 20k,60k,500k (almost?) always gets all three, with the 500k on spin #7 or #8. Useful for minor cashflow emergencies. And this is easy to startscum; it'll usually come up within 10 tries.

You have to startscum a lot to get a wheel that has junk (either easily obtained, or seeds; gold is junk for this purpose) in only 7 slots.

Comment

• As for me, I want to reach endgame before I quit. So while I like this guide, but I like progressing.

I have set some objectives for myself:
        Reach level 80
        Reach talent level 150
        Obtain 32 level 8 gems
        Soul engraving of 60
        2 orange astral level 10
        4 red astral level 10
        Beat necro level 20

------------

Not sure if I can do it.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

• Originally posted by Tharlyci View Post
          Useful for minor cashflow emergencies.
          I'm saving up my VIP tokens so I get to spin them all for 580K each time to enchant my legendary equipment once I reach 50. So not just useful for 'minor cashflow emergencies'.

Comment

• Question about VIP, I am not currently VIP and so far I've only used the "free VIP card". Just out of curiosity is it better to use "spin once" or "spin all"?

Comment

• Originally posted by MarcWizard View Post
              Question about VIP, I am not currently VIP and so far I've only used the "free VIP card". Just out of curiosity is it better to use "spin once" or "spin all"?
              I always do 'Spin All' once I have 36 tokens or a multiple of that, so you get a full set of returns. The best results are the last few ones. And having to 'spin once' 8 times in a row is just too boring for me. :P

Comment

• Sometimes the 500k gold appears on the 7th spin.
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                  Yes, dear, eventually. Sadly most people here won't be staying til you get to 80.
                  Well, I know me.

I'm competitive.

I also get bored.

If I level to 80 tomorrow, I'll be bored of level 80 within 3 months and will have quit.

So for me slow leveling allows me to play the game at my pace. When I get bored, I can level up and get something new to do/play with.
                  Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                  You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                  Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                  Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                    If you're a VIP, you get 10 VIP tokens every day; the VIP quest that you can accept. If you go to your VIP tokens in your inventory, click on them, and then click 'use', it'll bring up the VIP wheel. See if there's anything useful on the wheel. If so: spin it. If not: exit and click Use again, until you see enough useful stuff. Save your tokens till you have at least 36 (or a multiple of that) so you can do a complete spin.
                    Thank you but that's not what I meant. DeathRiver said this: "The use of VIP wheel, can be expanded more than you think. " and never elaborated. Post 69.

Comment

• Originally posted by R29998503 View Post
                      Thank you but that's not what I meant. DeathRiver said this: "The use of VIP wheel, can be expanded more than you think. " and never elaborated. Post 69.
                      Ah kk. Quoting the post you mean next time will prevent any confusion.

Comment

• Originally posted by R29998503 View Post
                        Me too... I'm really curious about it too... It was good R2999 bought it... Could DeathRiver, or anybody else, share it to us??? If not, just pm me what is it... please..
                        If you think you are smart, then you are at the height of your stupidity.
                        -quoted from R.K.

Comment

• Ginger and I don't know what she meant either. So we'll have to wait for DR for this one.

Comment

• Heh? People are actually waiting for me to say it out loud? @_@"

I can give you guys one more hint I suppose. Pay close attention to the rewards from VIP wheel, what and in which position you receive them from the spins.
                            The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                              Heh? People are actually waiting for me to say it out loud? @_@"
                              Yes, otherwise why say it? I do not know what you're referring to.

Comment

• thanks for this

Comment

Working...
                                X