Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R29998503 View Post
    Yes, otherwise why say it? I do not know what you're referring to.
    I mean, you're going to reroll the VIP wheel many times anyway, why not look for other things besides 500k gold? The theme of this thread is slow leveling, and what do slow levelers avoid? Cutting out some aspects of the game to build yourself is good, but there are things you will miss when avoid getting exp. You can gain them through the VIP wheel, if you know how to play the 'rigged' wheel to your favor.

This and the comment I stated above are completely related btw.

PS: This comment is longer than what I usually do due to 'someone' saying that I have no life and only leave snide remarks to make me seem better than others. I was afraid people might skip my point for posting a lengthy comment, guess you can't please everybody.
    Last edited by DeathRiver; 05-22-2013, 03:57 AM.
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
      I mean, you're going to reroll the VIP wheel many times anyway, why not look for other things besides 500k gold? The theme of this thread is slow leveling, and what do slow levelers avoid? Cutting out some aspects of the game to build yourself is good, but there are things you will miss when avoid getting exp. You can gain them through the VIP wheel, if you know how to play the 'rigged' wheel to your favor.

This and the comment I stated above are completely related btw.

PS: This comment is longer than what I usually do due to 'someone' saying that I have no life and only leave snide remarks to make me seem better than others. I was afraid people might skip my point for posting a lengthy comment, guess you can't please everybody.
      Stupid question to ask, and i apologize in future for it.
      Apart from going for the 580k gold that can be had, what else can we go for? Cause i tend to only get gold, shadow stones and mount whips :/
      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
        Stupid question to ask, and i apologize in future for it.
        Apart from going for the 580k gold that can be had, what else can we go for? Cause i tend to only get gold, shadow stones and mount whips :/
        If you're sincere about asking, the question isn't stupid. The things you stated: Shadow Stones, Mount Whips, and Gold, all can be obtained through Guild's Altar. There are other resources can be gained through the VIP wheel that Guild's Altar can't provide (or not enough in quantity). And I'm not talking about seeds.

{OuO**

Comment

If you're sincere about asking, the question isn't stupid. The things you stated: Shadow Stones, Mount Whips, and Gold, all can be obtained through Guild's Altar. There are other resources can be gained through the VIP wheel that Guild's Altar can't provide (or not enough in quantity). And I'm not talking about seeds.
          Stop trying to act like smartass being all cryptic and stuff, either say what you want to say or get the frak off this topic.

Comment

Thank you for answering, my question was sincere, cause they are the usual items i go for, so didn't know if i should go for something else.
            And i do understand what you meant
            Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

• There's also a VIP wheel setup with 5 keys (if you need those).

Comment

lol... What will that be other than level 4, 5, 6, 7 gems!!!!!!! Lol.... No way... This is some marvelous dream come true (well, it IS a dream, so it can be true or not)... I'm gonna study it.. I'm going to earn 360 tokens before I spin, so I can study it... I now have 209, and it will still take me time... I hope you can give us more clue all along the way, even just 1 clue per day....
                If you think you are smart, then you are at the height of your stupidity.
                -quoted from R.K.

Comment

• Somewhat off topic - but is there a guide that summarizes IN DETAIL how to synthesize epic & legendary items, what to collect, how much to collect etc.?

Searched here a lot and on other Wartune forums without much success.

Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Quickpick View Post
                    Somewhat off topic - but is there a guide that summarizes IN DETAIL how to synthesize epic & legendary items, what to collect, how much to collect etc.?

Searched here a lot and on other Wartune forums without much success.

Thanks.
                    For which class and which Legend set? 40, 50, 60 or 70? Also rings and jewels or just the gear?

Comment

• Originally posted by winlord View Post
                      Stop trying to act like smartass being all cryptic and stuff, either say what you want to say or get the frak off this topic.
                      Aww, start hissing when you can't comprehend what I said? How about you ask DeathTh3Kid what he has found out? If he actually understood my words, then you'll get much profit I'm sure. Or do what's BlueEarth is trying, study the damn wheel. If I wanted to spoon feed people, I'd make a guide.

{OuO**

Comment

• In my case a knight, 50 & 60. 70 is a pipe dream.

Rings, jewels & gear (trying to figure out which is easiest - if any are).

Thanks.

Comment

Aww, start hissing when you can't comprehend what I said? How about you ask DeathTh3Kid what he has found out? If he actually understood my words, then you'll get much profit I'm sure. Or do what's BlueEarth is trying, study the damn wheel. If I wanted to spoon feed people, I'd make a guide.
                          I couldn't care less about what you meant, I'm just sick of fail trolls like yourself trying to act smart online while they've accomplished nothing in real life.

Comment

• Originally posted by winlord View Post
                            I couldn't care less about what you meant, I'm just sick of fail trolls like yourself trying to act smart online while they've accomplished nothing in real life.
                            If you couldn't care less what I meant, why bother replying to 'my comment' at all? And you don't even understand the purpose of trolling, do you? Trolls require attention to be trolls, you're giving me exactly that, my friend. So how am I a fail troll again?

{OuO**

Comment

• Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                              For which class and which Legend set? 40, 50, 60 or 70? Also rings and jewels or just the gear?
                              So to upgrade one or both of my titan jewels, I think I need the following:-

-10 lvl 50 epic ring shards from crypt shop (1200 crypt tokens)
                              -100 level 50 legend stones
                              -socketing rod
                              -& gold to enchant

Sound right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Quickpick View Post
                                So to upgrade one or both of my titan jewels, I think I need the following:-

-10 lvl 50 epic ring shards from crypt shop (1200 crypt tokens)
                                -100 level 50 legend stones
                                -socketing rod
                                -& gold to enchant

Sound right?
                                To upgrade both?
                                You would need 20 lvl 50 epic JEWEL shards (Since you said you wanna upgrade your Jewels, not rings)
                                200 level 50 legendary stones
                                2 sockets rods (Not needed in making any legendary gear, but for socketing afterwards)
                                ALOT of gold needed, since last enchantment is 500k+ gold if i remember correctly

Comment

Working...
                                X