Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
    Ginger, how are you and creamy coming along? BR wise?
    Creamy is a few hundred ahead. We're sat at ~42K

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
    A friend went to a new server stayed at 39 together with most of the top guys (friends from same server), guild lost #1 ranking after a week or so when we all decided to cap at lvl 39 in new server.
    a slow leveler won't ever be #1 on the server. But they will dominate their level bracket. I said that in post 1.
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• My knight carted in BG, getting 2 lvl 3 gems a day and ranting at anyone who stopped her, seemed a solid plan..... til you have all lvl 6 gems

Then its pointless, a drop in the ocean

My mage hasn't clicked a crystal since lvl 49, cos there's fr more BR in the long term to come from the medals, not only that, you gotta remember while we're slow-levelling those in the 60 BG are just increasing their HS etc

With that in mind I recommend getting LD at 59, it's a huge stat boost getting that medal and it will never be this easy again

You could even rush to 55 from 50 (and equip new set etc) and then camp there and work on HS giving yourself more time
      Blizzarea
      S147
      Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

• Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
        The Free Balens Button: There is some respite for the non casher with the 'get free balens' button - now while this is not perfect for everyone as it is quite region/country specific - I can supplement my account with as many as 30 or 40 balens a day, just watching videos. Although it probably averages around 18 to 20 or so a day. The one off offers are also very good - especially if they have things you're after, or if it's just a questionnaire where you can lie through your teeth about everything. However I would offer some advice when doing these offers: firstly use a dummy email, and never give out accurate personal information, avoid anything that wants to install anything or download to your computer.
        May I ask - As a free player, I am curious what you prioritise when using free balens. What would be your advice to other players regarding using what they can scrape in via videos etc? Please chip in anyone else with an opinion on this
        Mage
        L80 DSW
        IMDE

Comment

• Originally posted by Asceti View Post
          May I ask - As a free player, I am curious what you prioritise when using free balens. What would be your advice to other players regarding using what they can scrape in via videos etc? Please chip in anyone else with an opinion on this
          I suggest you keep those and buy stuffs when sales come up. You can however, buy things you feel important at the moment (like socket rods perhaps, if you need the extra boost from gems).
          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

• goal atm is to achieve 70k br at lvl 59

1) lvl 6 gems
            2) lvl 6 stables
            3) soul engraving 40

should be enough in an old server.
            Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
            Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
            Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
            One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
            In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
            One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
            One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
            In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

• Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
              goal atm is to achieve 70k br at lvl 59

1) lvl 6 gems
              2) lvl 6 stables
              3) soul engraving 40

should be enough in an old server.
              You should be able to have level 7 gems by the time you reach level 40 Soul Engrave. Assuming you don't buy Soul Crystals that is.
              The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

• Tbh i don't think 70k at 59 is possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by darrylim View Post
                  Tbh i don't think 70k at 59 is possible.
                  If you spend 30k usd, No problem

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                  ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Originally posted by Asceti View Post
                    Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                    I suggest you keep those and buy stuffs when sales come up. You can however, buy things you feel important at the moment (like socket rods perhaps, if you need the extra boost from gems).
                    If I were a free player I would probably put higher priority on things that would allow me game strength:

As Deathriver suggests: socket rods - I would certainly buy these - but only use them on a set you know you will be keeping in use for a long time. ie a legendary set, or the 55 set.

I would also consider gem transposers, for once you reach max gem capacity.

A free player I know bought wings.
                    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P

Comment

• agreed but, its pretty hard to get 45k-50k when ur lvl 55 if youre not buying balens.
                      jennybabe
                      lvl 59 archer
                      45k br
                      S10 termini cliff

Comment

• very noob to the game when is this method advisable? early start of gaming (lv1) or there is a specific lvl where i should take things slow??
                        im very new and i dont want to regret something in the end

Comment

• what this kind of server 194 guild battle?? by slaughter at spawn??

Comment

• thanks for all the advice ,, these will be really helpful ithink...........

Comment

• Originally posted by budoy016 View Post
                              very noob to the game when is this method advisable? early start of gaming (lv1) or there is a specific lvl where i should take things slow??
                              im very new and i dont want to regret something in the end
                              Firstly - I would suggest starting a character on a new server. This will help you avoid world prosperity as long as possible. To be honest there is no specific set pointto go slow from. Just play the game as you see fit. Everybody flys through the first 20 levels or so and it's not till after level 20, that you can control your levelling speed much more carefully.

Originally posted by R211806395 View Post
                              what this kind of server 194 guild battle?? by slaughter at spawn??

[ATTACH=CONFIG]0[/ATTACH]
                              Your attachment seems to be broken...

Originally posted by R213950879 View Post
                              thanks for all the advice ,, these will be really helpful ithink...........
                              Glad that we could help.

Comment

• I have tried playing a knight char... I rushed to level 40 just to get the event prizes, then began to slow level... I was able to get the legendary 40 set more easily than if I had not rushed to level 40 immediately..

Well, this advise is good if you are to aim legend 40 set... But for me, as a non-casher, I believe having a legend 40 set will help you a long way.. (You do not need to ditch the 45 set, just keep it in your inventory, along with legend 40 set)...
                                If you think you are smart, then you are at the height of your stupidity.
                                -quoted from R.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X