Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
    Ginger and I will be leveling to 50 in about a week. Haven't faced a 45-54 bracket myself just yet, but it can pose a challenge for a slow leveler. Though less of a hell than for the normal leveler. *evil chuckle*
    NO!! yous aren't allowed to, yous are banned from ever turning 50! (Until i turn 60)
    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
      NO!! yous aren't allowed to, yous are banned from ever turning 50! (Until i turn 60)
      Click image for larger version

Name:	lol.png
Views:	1
Size:	162.1 KB
ID:	1670343

We're coming...
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Well... you got about a week for that! Get your butt moving!

Comment

• Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]44251[/ATTACH]

We're coming...
          Sigh, if i had to deal with CleanBean, then i guess i can deal with yous. Scary mages and your setting people on fire xD
          Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid's Siggy View Post
            Honor Rank: Imperial Commander
            ooo you'll be tasty!
            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P

Comment

ooo you'll be tasty!
              Teh kidding me, if i see you and/or creamy in a bg i am in, and you're not on my side, i'm going bye bye! lol

Comment

Teh kidding me, if i see you and/or creamy in a bg i am in, and you're not on my side, i'm going bye bye! lol
                I lol'd! ^_^

promise me you'll wave before you head to the bar for a strong drink?

Comment

I lol'd! ^_^

promise me you'll wave before you head to the bar for a strong drink?
                  Haha my strong drinks consist of coke, or pepsi lol :P

Definitely, i always say hello to people who can massacre me, before i run for the hills

Comment

Haha my strong drinks consist of coke, or pepsi lol :P

Definitely, i always say hello to people who can massacre me, before i run for the hills
                    Well, I only hurt those who attack me, or those who spawn camp. Otherwise I spam the chat till someone whines at me to stop talking or that I'm weird...

Comment

Well, I only hurt those who attack me, or those who spawn camp. Otherwise I spam the chat till someone whines at me to stop talking or that I'm weird...
                      Haha i know how you play, i have been in quite a few BGs with you and Creamy

Am off to bed, and you don't have to worry about me attacking you, or spawn camping, i wouldn't and don't do either of those

Comment

• I don`t know if anyone already said that but you can do spire for chests and avoid getting experience. Simply close browser tab (I usually do that when everyone dies and "Failure" appears). Wait a little and open game again - no experience and chests waiting for you in mailbox.

Comment

• Interesting, Alfadur; may even try it though frankly, I'm so close to lvl. 50, I wouldn't want to risk it just yet.

As to the new BG brackets: they do pose a bit of a challenge for us slow levellers. I mean, I actually had to use suntoria, and even healing once, whoa! But I can tell you for sure that average players are totally and positively fecked. There was one wailing in my BG yesterday; she had a 22k Br at lvl. 46, and all the level 50s were preying on her, till in the end even they took pity and left her alone. If before the patch smaller BRs only had to deal with us slow-levellers, now they're being pounded by the bigger level buggers too. And all to force us to level up like mad. Hysterical.
                          Last edited by GreyKittehMage; 06-14-2013, 02:18 AM.
                          Fear the kitteh! Grey Mage - VaeVictis - S5 Not everyone who whoops your a s s is a heavy casher, quit lying to yourself..
                          When I politely ask you to stop spawn-camping, stay the feck off! I have a short temper.

Comment

• I'm 50% from level 50, is Alfadur's theory correct i wonder? if so il give it a try. chests would be handy to have

Comment

• Too close to lvl 50 and not ready yet so I can't try it, sorry. Let's wait for Ginger to turn 50 and then we'll find out.
                              Fear the kitteh! Grey Mage - VaeVictis - S5 Not everyone who whoops your a s s is a heavy casher, quit lying to yourself..
                              When I politely ask you to stop spawn-camping, stay the feck off! I have a short temper.

Comment

• saw a 31k BR lv38 in BG today. Madness

Comment

Working...
                                X