Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Alfadur View Post
    I don`t know if anyone already said that but you can do spire for chests and avoid getting experience. Simply close browser tab (I usually do that when everyone dies and "Failure" appears). Wait a little and open game again - no experience and chests waiting for you in mailbox.
    o.O

Originally posted by Gorey View Post
    I'm 50% from level 50, is Alfadur's theory correct i wonder? if so il give it a try. chests would be handy to have
    Originally posted by GreyKittehMage View Post
    Too close to lvl 50 and not ready yet so I can't try it, sorry. Let's wait for Ginger to turn 50 and then we'll find out.
    Yeah I'm too close to risk trying it also. Another week or so and I'll let you know.

Originally posted by darrylim View Post
    saw a 31k BR lv38 in BG today. Madness
    woah! That's scary! jeez!
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• I am a level 59 +83% archer. My talents are 13+1. I was going to dump my experience into 2 more talents and have just enough tokens to get the cata horse and make my last ring legendary. Now with the talent cap, I can't do that anymore. Any suggestions?

Comment

• The spire trick worked for me yesterday. Might be dangerous if you have lag though.

Comment

• Originally posted by SusanGG View Post
          I am a level 59 +83% archer. My talents are 13+1. I was going to dump my experience into 2 more talents and have just enough tokens to get the cata horse and make my last ring legendary. Now with the talent cap, I can't do that anymore. Any suggestions?
          I have nothing that will gain you the same tokens, for less XP. aside from: The current shop chest is potentially throwing out 5 crypt tokens a chest if you're lucky - so dropping some $, might help your goal achievement. After that I don't know what to suggest really. The Legendary ring will be cheaper to achieve I guess.

Originally posted by SusanGG View Post
          The spire trick worked for me yesterday. Might be dangerous if you have lag though.
          Cool!
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P

Comment

• If you have VIP, the 10 crypt tokens are considered less valuable than the 500k gold prize so it is possible to choose a wheel to get them. Not worth doing unless you already want the 580k emergency gold, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
              Sigh, if i had to deal with CleanBean, then i guess i can deal with yous. Scary mages and your setting people on fire xD
              You're pretty safe with that because i've been landing in the 45-54 bracket quite a lot and wow... it's been carnage... that's all I can say ^_^

BUT... don't worry Death.. i had my first encounter with Ginger the other day *evil laugh*
              -*-

"Lest, Their Haste Result In Critical Errors..."

---- cleanbean ----
              --- [S19] Desert Of Curses ---
              -- VaeVictis --
              - Mage -

Level 67 - 77k BR unblessed
              Idling on IRC #wartune

Comment

• Originally posted by cleanbean View Post
                You're pretty safe with that because i've been landing in the 45-54 bracket quite a lot and wow... it's been carnage... that's all I can say ^_^

BUT... don't worry Death.. i had my first encounter with Ginger the other day *evil laugh*
                How was the battle??
                Oh i won't be battling in a ground with you for a while, i keep getting 55-64 BGs xD
                Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

• Originally posted by Tharlyci View Post
                  If you have VIP, the 10 crypt tokens are considered less valuable than the 500k gold prize so it is possible to choose a wheel to get them. Not worth doing unless you already want the 580k emergency gold, though.
                  I always fix up the 580k gold. I see the gold as more valuable.

Originally posted by cleanbean View Post
                  i had my first encounter with Ginger the other day *evil laugh*
                  your 50 legend set handed you that. Wait till I have mine. Then we can spend 10 minutes fighting each other...

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                  How was the battle??
                  Oh i won't be battling in a ground with you for a while, i keep getting 55-64 BGs xD
                  I lost, it wasn't even close. I console myself with the fact that I am ~7k BR and a legendary set down.

Comment

• Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                    I always fix up the 580k gold. I see the gold as more valuable.

your 50 legend set handed you that. Wait till I have mine. Then we can spend 10 minutes fighting each other...

I lost, it wasn't even close. I console myself with the fact that I am ~7k BR and a legendary set down.
                    Everyone is doomed when you, kitteh, and creamy get your level 50 legendary sets xD
                    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                      Everyone is doomed when you, kitteh, and creamy get your level 50 legendary sets xD
                      ^_^ Thursday... Set your alarm clock and go into hiding!

Comment

• Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                        ^_^ Thursday... Set your alarm clock and go into hiding!
                        Get into the 60s quick!

I'll even get my dusty old toon to greet you guys in the BG.
                        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                          Get into the 60s quick!

I'll even get my dusty old toon to greet you guys in the BG.
                          Hah!

I ain't gonna be into the 60's for a while...

However once we pass 55... no reason to not get your toon out to greet us in BG?

Comment

Hah!

I ain't gonna be into the 60's for a while...

However once we pass 55... no reason to not get your toon out to greet us in BG?
                            If you meant my most recent one, it's 67.
                            The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

No chance I am wasting 10 mins of BG fighting you when i could be gaining precious PVP points !
                              -*-

"Lest, Their Haste Result In Critical Errors..."

---- cleanbean ----
                              --- [S19] Desert Of Curses ---
                              -- VaeVictis --
                              - Mage -

Level 67 - 77k BR unblessed
                              Idling on IRC #wartune

Comment

• Originally posted by cleanbean View Post
                                No chance I am wasting 10 mins of BG fighting you when i could be gaining precious PVP points !
                                well... I'll be having the 10 honour you took off me back... with interest... you owe me 11 honour currently.

Comment

Working...
                                X