Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
    I always fix up the 580k gold. I see the gold as more valuable.
    I have started getting both the 580k gold and the 10 crypt tokens. The 10 crypt tokens empirically land between the 60k and 500k gold entries.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tharlyci View Post
      I have started getting both the 580k gold and the 10 crypt tokens. The 10 crypt tokens empirically land between the 60k and 500k gold entries.
      oh cool! I shall be farming those babies outta the wheel then!
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
        ^_^ Thursday... Set your alarm clock and go into hiding!
        But you can breathe a sigh of relief for now: it's only going to be the Terrible Duo, not the terrible Trio. I'm not ready yet; maybe at the end of July, it all depends on how fast I can amass legendary stones and lvl. 9 luck stones. :P Still missing 165 of the former and... 51 of the latter. And tht's without taking into account what I'd need for legendary rings and jewels...
        Fear the kitteh! Grey Mage - VaeVictis - S5 Not everyone who whoops your a s s is a heavy casher, quit lying to yourself..
        When I politely ask you to stop spawn-camping, stay the feck off! I have a short temper.

Comment

• Look Thanks for the taking the time to share the info. Catch You on the rebound.

Comment

• Now with new new BG level caps. This guide seems kinda useless.

Comment

• Originally posted by R26728959 View Post
              Now with new new BG level caps. This guide seems kinda useless.
              Does it say anywhere that this is a BG only guide? And no, because you can still own both BG brackets you fall in with this guide. But hey, feel free to ignore it.

Comment

• Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                Does it say anywhere that this is a BG only guide? And no, because you can still own both BG brackets you fall in with this guide. But hey, feel free to ignore it.
                Exactly with this guide you can easily be the best in each tier.
                Wartune
                (S251) Level 48.
                Guild = Sanctuary.

Tank Trials guide:

Comment

• My 39 alt owns both 30-39 and 35-44 without any real threat.
                  Currently standing on 26k BR unbuffed.

Comment

• Originally posted by R26728959 View Post
                    Now with new new BG level caps. This guide seems kinda useless.
                    Er with appropriate leveling speed - neither BG should be an issue.
                    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P

Comment

• Need some advice - my alt is 39, 26k BR and I'm planning to keep it on that level for the foreseeable future.
                      I'm planning to spend 100$ on the next Pay to Consume event, and I'm not sure what to spend on.
                      My current choices are:
                      1) Refining - will remove block, might boost my BR by like 400-500 overall.
                      2) Level 4 wings (My current ones are level 3)
                      3) Clothes level 3-4 (Currently level 1)

Please give me your opinion or offer more things to spend 100$ on - Remember that I'm staying 39 for now so mounts or anything 40+ is out of the question for the moment.

Comment

• I'd get the refinement crystals from recycling brooches bought with insignias. No need to spend real money on that.
                        I do love the extra rage the clothes give. Especially if you're ever going to get a PvE set. I think that would be my personal choice.

I was going to suggest to get another mount, but being level 39, I won't suggest that... *facepalm*

Comment

• Originally posted by winlord View Post
                          Need some advice - my alt is 39, 26k BR and I'm planning to keep it on that level for the foreseeable future.
                          I'm planning to spend 100$ on the next Pay to Consume event, and I'm not sure what to spend on.
                          My current choices are:
                          1) Refining - will remove block, might boost my BR by like 400-500 overall.
                          2) Level 4 wings (My current ones are level 3)
                          3) Clothes level 3-4 (Currently level 1)

Please give me your opinion or offer more things to spend 100$ on - Remember that I'm staying 39 for now so mounts or anything 40+ is out of the question for the moment.
                          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                          I'd get the refinement crystals from recycling brooches bought with insignias. No need to spend real money on that.
                          I do love the extra rage the clothes give. Especially if you're ever going to get a PvE set. I think that would be my personal choice.
                          I would say opening all the sockets and getting yourself all gemmed up. Assuming you already have this: Then I would chose the clothes.

Comment

• Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                            I would say opening all the sockets and getting yourself all gemmed up. Assuming you already have this: Then I would chose the clothes.
                            I wasn't talking about buying the refinement crystals, but in order to lock the stats you already have, you need to use balens.

And yes, I already socketed everything and have extra 6 socket rods from BG's.

Comment

• @winlord:

Then you only need to buy the clothes for now, since you'll be staying there for god knows how long! And stats locking wouldn't take that much balens I'm sure.

If you absolutely have to spend, it is better to buy soul crystals. Since you can't gain them without going to MPs and through Guild's Altar (but now I don't know what's the chance to get soul crystals). VIP weekly and such provide a good amount of soul crystals though, so it might be a bit wasteful.
                              The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                                @winlord:

Then you only need to buy the clothes for now, since you'll be staying there for god knows how long! And stats locking wouldn't take that much balens I'm sure.

If you absolutely have to spend, it is better to buy soul crystals. Since you can't gain them without going to MPs and through Guild's Altar (but now I don't know what's the chance to get soul crystals). VIP weekly and such provide a good amount of soul crystals though, so it might be a bit wasteful.
                                The next pay to consume will be on July 3rd-July 5th, and soul crystals won't be available by then.

Comment

Working...
                                X