Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• top guid around town if you ask me
    i think its good idea to slow lvl once u get to lvl 50 if u havnt b4 50
    Last edited by JoeBallbags; 06-27-2013, 03:24 AM.

Comment

• sorry this is a guide for noobs.. lmao.. poeple who cant keep up with th regular players need more br to simply reach the same.. kinda stupid.. and the faster lvling person is prolly gonna out dmg u anyways since theyll have new gears and new astralls higher acad etcetc.. i c no point in this.

Comment

• Originally posted by R214316911 View Post
        sorry this is a guide for noobs.. lmao.. poeple who cant keep up with th regular players need more br to simply reach the same.. kinda stupid.. and the faster lvling person is prolly gonna out dmg u anyways since theyll have new gears and new astralls higher acad etcetc.. i c no point in this.
        Of course you wouldn't. Fast leveling people have to catch up on everything, cause they just wanted to lead a server.

Slow leveling gives you the chance to learn your character, learn different strategies of the game, and to make sure you are strong before you level into a new bracket. If you can honestly not see how slow leveling is better then just straight power leveling, then i feel sorry for you
        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

• Originally posted by yeayah View Post
          whats a good amount of gold to get in wb for 30-39 range? as archer i average 40k rounds bur i dont know any wombo combos to get it higher
          I don't remember getting that much at your level. As I mainly play as a mage, I'm not really up to speed to know the archer routines properly. :/

Originally posted by BlessedLordess View Post
          Well do you double attack? That's a great way to earn that extra damage
          Archers can do this most easiest on world boss. Basically when you see your character auto attack, during that auto move use your arrow shot
          Thankyou for stepping in to help.

Originally posted by JoeBallbags View Post
          top guid around town if you ask me
          i think its good idea to slow lvl once u get to lvl 50 if u havnt b4 50
          Glad to see you like this guide.

Originally posted by R214316911 View Post
          sorry this is a guide for noobs.. lmao.. poeple who cant keep up with th regular players need more br to simply reach the same.. kinda stupid.. and the faster lvling person is prolly gonna out dmg u anyways since theyll have new gears and new astralls higher acad etcetc.. i c no point in this.
          You're entitled to your opinion. This thread of ours is here to help people, many of whom want to know how many slow levelers play. It's also here with ideas to increase BR, through methods that most people don't see or use.

You're right in that a faster leveling person will accrue absolute strength quicker. But that faster leveling person won't stand a chance in PvP.
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• Originally posted by R214316911 View Post
            Where most players choose to be nothing but an invisible, grey blob in a large pool of other grey blobs, this guide is meant for the bright colored sparks that chose to do things differently than the large herd. Instead of being sheep and following the mass, they choose to be individuals with their own playing style. In many cases: slow leveling, and being a major badass for your level.

We don't need "more BR" to reach the same. In fact, we can do a lot more with our high BR's than our sheepish peers. Example? How about soloing the Void at level 40, or GoD at level 50. Good luck doing that with a 21K BR grey blob. No need to depend on your other grey blobs to help you out.

I'll be a brightly pink colored sparkle over a grey blob any day.

Comment

• Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
              Where most players choose to be nothing but an invisible, grey blob in a large pool of other grey blobs, this guide is meant for the bright colored sparks that chose to do things differently than the large herd. Instead of being sheep and following the mass, they choose to be individuals with their own playing style. In many cases: slow leveling, and being a major badass for your level.

We don't need "more BR" to reach the same. In fact, we can do a lot more with our high BR's than our sheepish peers. Example? How about soloing the Void at level 40, or GoD at level 50. Good luck doing that with a 21K BR grey blob. No need to depend on your other grey blobs to help you out.

The word blob doesn't make sense anymore xD
              Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	pink blob.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	4.2 KB
ID:	1670902

Looking good! ^_^
                You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P

Comment

• The thing is that slow levelling is great for free players/light cashers (not only but mainly). And faster lvling works only for cashers because they can keep up with their br. Otherwise you'll get big problems in everything. Starting from bg and arena and finishing on multiplayer dungeons. That's especially seen after 60lvl when 55 set is the last pvp set, and you have to farm nm modes to get other good items, which will be very hard for ppl who are getting lvl asap. Of course there won't be any problem if you can keep up high br, but its only possible using quite decent amount of cash.
                  At least that's my opinion and as for a guide, im following it for some time now, and think its really good topic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eranor View Post
                    The thing is that slow levelling is great for free players/light cashers (not only but mainly). And faster lvling works only for cashers because they can keep up with their br. Otherwise you'll get big problems in everything. Starting from bg and arena and finishing on multiplayer dungeons. That's especially seen after 60lvl when 55 set is the last pvp set, and you have to farm nm modes to get other good items, which will be very hard for ppl who are getting lvl asap. Of course there won't be any problem if you can keep up high br, but its only possible using quite decent amount of cash.
                    This is a very good summation of the differences & problems encountered, between slow leveling and fast leveling.

Comment

How about soloing the Void at level 40, or GoD at level 50.
                      Hey! I solo'd GoD with level 40 Legend set (3 pieces of it) with 30k BR! And there were still people who didn't listen to me when I tell them they couldn't do Badlands Nightmare... -_-
                      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                        Hey! I solo'd GoD with level 40 Legend set (3 pieces of it) with 30k BR! And there were still people who didn't listen to me when I tell them they couldn't do Badlands Nightmare... -_-
                        But you weren't a grey blob, were you?

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                          Of course you wouldn't. Fast leveling people have to catch up on everything, cause they just wanted to lead a server.

Slow leveling gives you the chance to learn your character, learn different strategies of the game, and to make sure you are strong before you level into a new bracket. If you can honestly not see how slow leveling is better then just straight power leveling, then i feel sorry for you
                          Yeah I agree, its better to cap at 49 for bg than to level up to 70+ for class war.
                          Was telling the top guild in a new server to cap everyone at lvl 49 and everyone laughs at me.

Comment

• Originally posted by R25834513 View Post
                            Yeah I agree, its better to cap at 49 for bg than to level up to 70+ for class war.
                            Was telling the top guild in a new server to cap everyone at lvl 49 and everyone laughs at me.
                            Those who laughed will quit once they get merged.

Comment

• Originally posted by R25834513 View Post
                              Originally posted by winlord View Post
                              Those who laughed will quit once they get merged.
                              Or as soon as they step foot into the 50+ BG's... #04

Comment

• Guys i need help..... im currently lvl 35 and getting slaughtered not by other players but because of their troops... im having a really difficult time getting daru and kyranite... pls help me understand the best and fasters way to get my daru and most important kyranite up... since farming only will allow 1 plot for kyranite i seriously need help... my academy is lvl 35 but by only using the academy for my hero tht also i only have been able to lvl the PATK, PDEF and HP to lvl 21... now its seriously getting very hard to lvl up because of the slow intake of kyranite.. it takes minimum 2 days to have enough to lvl 1 time 1 item... pls guys i need help... i want to build a seriously strong base so even if someone uses the same gear i will still have an advantage... btw thx guys for the guide... it really help me understand... nnow im giving this guides advice to fellow gamers to help them get stronger too...

Comment

Working...
                                X