Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aoshi1891 View Post
    Guys i need help..... im currently lvl 35 and getting slaughtered not by other players but because of their troops... im having a really difficult time getting daru and kyranite... pls help me understand the best and fasters way to get my daru and most important kyranite up... since farming only will allow 1 plot for kyranite i seriously need help... my academy is lvl 35 but by only using the academy for my hero tht also i only have been able to lvl the PATK, PDEF and HP to lvl 21... now its seriously getting very hard to lvl up because of the slow intake of kyranite.. it takes minimum 2 days to have enough to lvl 1 time 1 item... pls guys i need help... i want to build a seriously strong base so even if someone uses the same gear i will still have an advantage... btw thx guys for the guide... it really help me understand... nnow im giving this guides advice to fellow gamers to help them get stronger too...
    Be sure to plunder 5 times a day to get more kyanite. Try stealing crops and hitting the World Boss for daru.

Comment

Guys i need help..... im currently lvl 35 and getting slaughtered not by other players but because of their troops... im having a really difficult time getting daru and kyranite... pls help me understand the best and fasters way to get my daru and most important kyranite up... since farming only will allow 1 plot for kyranite i seriously need help... my academy is lvl 35 but by only using the academy for my hero tht also i only have been able to lvl the PATK, PDEF and HP to lvl 21... now its seriously getting very hard to lvl up because of the slow intake of kyranite.. it takes minimum 2 days to have enough to lvl 1 time 1 item... pls guys i need help... i want to build a seriously strong base so even if someone uses the same gear i will still have an advantage... btw thx guys for the guide... it really help me understand... nnow im giving this guides advice to fellow gamers to help them get stronger too...
      Kyanite: Hourly crops that you keep on top of return more than 4hour crops. Plundering: The higher the level of the successful plunder = more kyanite. Kyanite can also be found in BG chests, and in the campaigns - albeit in small quantities.

Daru: Crops & the world boss are your best source of daru. There is also the graveyard mpd which has a potentially good Daru return. After that there are many other places Daru can be obtained - just not in any reliability.

Basically - to earn more of anything is relative. To up your academy and guild skills and the like - you need to earn more than you will spend. In most cases this means enforcing a slow leveling mindset on yourself. Thus giving your character more time to earn the things you need.
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

You don't seem like the patient type of guy, so this guide isn't for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
          Hey! I solo'd GoD with level 40 Legend set (3 pieces of it) with 30k BR! And there were still people who didn't listen to me when I tell them they couldn't do Badlands Nightmare... -_-
          Serious???? What about the first boss that bleeds???

I usually wear my legend 40 set, (i'm mage), and have a 41k br, but I think I'll have a hard time...
          Or maybe you have fully socketed your legend 40 set?? (mine are not)

Aws... sorry for not reading carefully... Is that a GoD Normal or NM mode? I want to know, and I want to have some tips of doing it solo, until the 2nd boss only
          If you think you are smart, then you are at the height of your stupidity.
          -quoted from R.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueEarth View Post
            Serious???? What about the first boss that bleeds???

I usually wear my legend 40 set, (i'm mage), and have a 41k br, but I think I'll have a hard time...
            Or maybe you have fully socketed your legend 40 set?? (mine are not)

Aws... sorry for not reading carefully... Is that a GoD Normal or NM mode? I want to know, and I want to have some tips of doing it solo, until the 2nd boss only
            Dear, no, no Nightmare. I couldn't do GoD Nightmare until I have 45k-ish BR, and that's not counting the last boss.
            The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

• I didnt find any cool wb combos but i found out i could tank for my troops to add ~3k per round

Comment

• Originally posted by yeayah View Post
                I didnt find any cool wb combos but i found out i could tank for my troops to add ~3k per round
                That's a good point actually. I'll go add that to the guide.
                You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                  That's a good point actually. I'll go add that to the guide.
                  Please also give them a note to not do that until you can get at least 30k HP, with vouchers buff.
                  The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

• Templars are cool in that regard -- the voucher buff also applies to troop count, which means that templars at character level generally can tank the boss in front.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	39 lvl.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	540.8 KB
ID:	1671157

this is me creamy . As ur guide is my inspiration so i gave u a chance to criticize me . plz do so . and give me some advices so that i can improve upon ............spell

Comment

• Originally posted by R213950879 View Post
                        this is me creamy . As ur guide is my inspiration so i gave u a chance to criticize me . plz do so . and give me some advices so that i can improve upon ............spell
                        I can say only so much without knowing your academy/astrals/gems etc, though. But I see you've fully enchanted everything. Well done. You won't believe how many people forget that.

If you spend money, I'd suggest open up all the gem slots in your equipment. If you want to take it slow, focus on your academy and astrals. And save up for the new troops at 40.

Keep up the good work! ^_^ Am glad our guide is an inspiration to you!

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	aca1.jpg
Size:	513.1 KB
ID:	1671160Click image for larger version

Name:	astrals.jpg
Size:	495.5 KB
ID:	1671161
                          Thank u for ur great words creamy.
                          well this is some more things abt my character for your critics.
                          Thak you .

Comment

• Your academy definitely needs work! If I were you, I'd focus on that for now. You've got 25K Kyanite to spend there!
                            Use your gold to get better/higher level astrals, and level up the astral you're going to equip at level 40. And also guild skills.

Comment

• creamy can u suggest what should be my standard target reaching level 45 as per your style of teaching .....
                              or can u give me a standard profile with pic .. it would be very much appreciating ...

Comment

• i wanted to mean the br reaching level 45 ...

Comment

Working...
                                X