Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Per *my* style? Well, here's a pic of me at 45:

Click image for larger version

Name:	lvl 45 0% - 2.png
Views:	2
Size:	321.0 KB
ID:	1671169

This was after just leveling. I had about 35K later that level. Some friends of mine had this BR at level 42... I don't like them anymore... lol.
    Now this probably won't be doable for you, unless you start cashing. But, if you want to go very slow, I think a BR goal of 23-24K should be doable for a non-casher.

Comment

• You are really an awsome teacher for me. i will work keeping the goal in mind. u are really appreciated by a follower like me ....

Comment

• so reaching 40 i should not do void runs if i am not wrong ..... ...

Comment

• Originally posted by R213950879 View Post
          so reaching 40 i should not do void runs if i am not wrong ..... ...
          Void runs will give you loads of XP. I'd avoid them if you can.
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
            Void runs will give you loads of XP. I'd avoid them if you can.
            Unless it's for the summoner, amiright?
            The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
              Unless it's for the summoner, amiright?
              If you're after a 40 legend set, then sure, go for voids. If you're trying to emulate Creamy, don't bother.

To be honest it depends on your game goals.
              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• I would actually like to ask, for someone who is going after the PvE sets, when would the best time be, to go after them, if they do not want to gain much exp.

So if you were a level 40 or 50 player going for their bracket sets, when would you suggest to start working on the set, without gaining a mass amount of exp?
                Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

• I started farming for my 50 set when I was level 42 or so. Buying 5 legendary stones from guild shop every day, slowly building crypt tokens, level 9 luck stones, save up massive amounts of gold in various items, etc. Then if you're not done by the time you're 50, the rest you need is fairly easily obtainable.

Comment

• Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                    I started farming for my 50 set when I was level 42 or so. Buying 5 legendary stones from guild shop every day, slowly building crypt tokens, level 9 luck stones, save up massive amounts of gold in various items, etc. Then if you're not done by the time you're 50, the rest you need is fairly easily obtainable.
                    Sounds fair enough, but do you run with level 40 PvE set, or level 45 PvP set?

Just if i ever start another character, i wanna have the best insight for slow leveling with it, to get the most out of the class .. And talking to Yourself and Gingy help with that
                    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

• I had the PvP sets until I turned 50 and dressed up in my very pwetty 50 legend set ^_^

Comment

I had the PvP sets until I turned 50 and dressed up in my very pwetty 50 legend set ^_^
                        Ahh, i just saw the updated pic xD, thank god i turn 60 tomorrow, and get LD tomorrow

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                          Ahh, i just saw the updated pic xD, thank god i turn 60 tomorrow, and get LD tomorrow
                          Grats! and grats! ^_^

Comment

Grats! and grats! ^_^
                            Thank you, and Congrats on breaking level 50, and breaking 50k BR at the same time!!
                            When is Gingy gonna update his pics, or hasn't he turned 50 yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                              Thank you, and Congrats on breaking level 50, and breaking 50k BR at the same time!!
                              When is Gingy gonna update his pics, or hasn't he turned 50 yet?
                              He has turned 50, we levelled at the same time. He hasn't updated his pics? I'll kick his butt for that.
                              Added a new pic myself, as I also broke 51K at 50 ^_^ Forgot to add that, lol.

Comment

He has turned 50, we levelled at the same time. He hasn't updated his pics? I'll kick his butt for that.
                                Added a new pic myself, as I also broke 51K at 50 ^_^ Forgot to add that, lol.
                                Yeah, he is being mean by not keeping us updated xD
                                Holy jebus, 51k? have you had a fight with Punky or CleanBean yet? would be very interesting to see the outcome of those battles .
                                You gonna hit level 51 so you can start gaining honor again, or gonna do talents and work on Cata horse, and 60 set?

Comment

Working...
                                X