Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R213950879 View Post
    creamy
    i feel very bad that people coming after me to lvl 35 getting lvl 45 while i am rolling still at 40
    . its indeed a boring job. but no way . say some thing to cheer me up boss
    ............spell
    Get used to it. Taking it easy, enjoying the ride. Think of it as a hare and tortoise race. you're the tortoise.
    Last edited by GingerTheHutt; 07-11-2013, 08:49 AM.
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
      You're the tortoise
      Even them don't take that long... >.>
      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
        Even them don't take that long... >.>
        kk... so I'm racing at the speed of a spec of dust on a horizontal surface in a vacuum...
        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P

Comment

• Is skipping cata really advisable in the 50+, since we need tokens for the horse and all and more if we wanna make our rings and jewels legendary (not to mention the gems ofc). Finding it kinda hard to camp in the 50s.. with cata and loid / leg stone farm runs =/. Guess gotta be a heavy casher to be able to camp 50s anymore XD
          Last edited by kosprov; 07-11-2013, 10:55 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by kosprov View Post
            Is skipping cata really advisable since we need tokens for the horse and all and more if we wanna make our rings and jewels legendary (not to mention the gems ofc). Finding it kinda hard to camp in the 50s.. with cata and loid / leg stone farm runs =/. Guess gotta be a heavy casher to be able to camp 50s anymore XD
            Is the horse really a priority in the early stages of the game, though? Imo: no. Not when you have to choose between the horse or legend gear.
            I got the vast majority of my gems just through carting in BG. But yeah, deciding to go for a legend gear, might mean you have to level a bit because of the crypt tokens you have to gather. Which is even a bigger pain when you're on an old server with insane World Prosperity.
            Leg stones can be bought from the Guild Shop, that's how I got all the leg stones for 6 out of 8 legendary pieces. Loids, if you want, can be bought when they're on sale, so that leaves just the catacombs to get your crypt tokens. A bit of planning there, and it doesn't have to level you too much.
            Your 'heavy casher' jest is not true. I got my legend 50 gear, whilst going at a snails pace at levels 40-49, *with* a sh**load of world prosperity, and I got all the crypt tokens I needed for my gear. And no, I am not a "heavy casher", even though there is nothing wrong with being one.

Comment

• Ahh I completely forgot abt the guild shop selling legendary stones. Sorry for that. Since am still on my first ever server and its still relatively new considering only 5 ppl are beyond 60 and the highest guild shop atm is lvl 7 =/ So kinda forced to get leg stones from other sources unless i wanna wait for 3 weeks now. Considering am still kinda of a really light casher, with a mount strength at 650.
              Kinda thot the mount would give me a larger boost along with 3 leg pve gear pieces (Got around 300 leg stones atm). Or should i forego that and go for leg jewellery first?
              Last edited by kosprov; 07-11-2013, 11:21 AM.

Comment

• i could not finish my jewels and rings(lvl 40 ) and stopped cata. is it wise .what is your opinion .

Comment

i could not finish my jewels and rings(lvl 40 ) and stopped cata. is it wise .what is your opinion .
                  For me it depends on your level really and what your goals now are.

If you're level 48 and aiming for 50 rings instead now - good decision.

If you're 39 and waiting to build your BR just a bit more before leveling up - good decision.

Without more detail to the scenario - I can't really comment beyond my two statements above.

Comment

• is 50 pve set legend worthy the time it takes to have it? :/

Comment

• Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                      is 50 pve set legend worthy the time it takes to have it? :/
                      I would say so yes.

It's a big boost.

Comment

• ic guess i just shud start working harder for GoD nm

Comment

• Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                          ic guess i just shud start working harder for GoD nm
                          My best advice to you to see if it's worth it: is to find a lower BR peep than you with a legend set and ask them to duel you.

I did this. I had a 6k BR advantage over a lower level mage. He had the 40 Legend set, I had the 45 PvP set. While I won - it took me a hell of a long time to actually nail him.

That for me was the deciding point where I realised just how good a Legend set was/is.

Comment

• Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                            My best advice to you to see if it's worth it: is to find a lower BR peep than you with a legend set and ask them to duel you.

I did this. I had a 6k BR advantage over a lower level mage. He had the 40 Legend set, I had the 45 PvP set. While I won - it took me a hell of a long time to actually nail him.

That for me was the deciding point where I realised just how good a Legend set was/is.
                            ;P similar to my situation, I nailed a 55k when i had 47k myself... now I can fight 60ks with a meager 55-ish

Comment

• well gingy
                              i am just lvl 41 new only 17k br. i have 1 ring and one jewel lvl 40. i wanna make 50 pve legend
                              i stoopped cata hearing ur advice ,, with this senario suggest me ......
                              salute u creamy and gingy .....spell

Comment

well gingy
                                i am just lvl 41 new only 17k br. i have 1 ring and one jewel lvl 40. i wanna make 50 pve legend
                                i stoopped cata hearing ur advice ,, with this senario suggest me ......
                                salute u creamy and gingy .....spell
                                Suggestion: Quit, you obviously haven't followed the guide properly.

Comment

Working...
                                X