Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ifabelo View Post
    Its the best part of doing it.
    Nooo!!! People already call me a bully even I only cart! How do I know if my horse likes the other horses' butts? I swear to my bank account that I don't click on anyone! (execpt the officer, but that doesn't count, does it?) Just because my horse is kissing every horses' butts doesn't mean that I like it!
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

• Originally posted by anichaos View Post
      Say that to Zebq, and see the responds you get, LOL.... (he's a "fast leveler" anti-slow leveling, but strongest in entire game)
      He wins by spending 500~1000 USD a week on this game.
      That is why this game is either money and/or time based. If he didn't slow level but spends a lot of money then he will be strong. If he didn't spend money but has already played several months or in other words, is heavily timed, then he will also be strong. Not strong against heavy cashers but at least strong against mid-light cashers. If he didn't spend either, you already know the answer.

"No pain, No gain."
      "No guts, No glory."
      Last edited by rheasteer; 07-17-2013, 04:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by cleanbean View Post
        Ahhh ok, sorry to hear that :/
        Yes living in South Africa has its disatwantis, but summer time here is great!

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
          Nooo!!! People already call me a bully even I only cart! How do I know if my horse likes the other horses' butts? I swear to my bank account that I don't click on anyone! (execpt the officer, but that doesn't count, does it?) Just because my horse is kissing every horses' butts doesn't mean that I like it!
          Lol, thats true, the honor cap is not good, but well, if we cant get honor, its the time to get carts or Road Warrior Title, Nothing else =/ Because BG is boring either way
          - The Lag Master -
          S195

Comment

• Originally posted by R28881593 View Post
            here is one very minor draw back to slow lvl is, its had to get an arena team i well established servers, especially when you are alone low lvl player
            To be honest - usually I find quite the opposite to be true.

Once people realise you're a slower leveller and stronger than average for your level - then people flock to you for assistance in 3v3.

I know for example that many lvl 60+ ask Creamy for help (with Creamy being lvl 52) in the 3v3 & in PvE MPD's...

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
            Or how much money invested...
            Time too... time too...

Originally posted by ifabelo View Post
            Lol, thats true, the honor cap is not good, but well, if we cant get honor, its the time to get carts or Road Warrior Title, Nothing else =/ Because BG is boring either way
            BG's always have been my single largest source of gems.
            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
              I know for example that many lvl 60+ ask Creamy for help (with Creamy being lvl 52) in the 3v3 & in PvE MPD's...
              And they tell me: "I really need to get some PvP points and insignias! Please help me get them!" o.O

Comment

• creamy & ginger ,,
                i really feel good that just by following your guide i am doing good. i am mid of 41 now . Today got crusader . br has touched 20 k. hope i will get 23-24 k(as u have set the tgt for me) by 45. i really salute u for your guide . i wish i could spend some cash to get some extra rage . any words for me to improve more (specially on bg ) . really thank u again
                ................yours fan spell.

Comment

BG's always have been my single largest source of gems.
                  I'm actually going to do only cata & bgs(carts) to get all my gems in lvl5, and the mount, im still at 54 :P will do talents and few more things
                  - The Lag Master -
                  S195

Comment

• Originally posted by R213950879 View Post
                    creamy & ginger ,,
                    i really feel good that just by following your guide i am doing good. i am mid of 41 now . Today got crusader . br has touched 20 k. hope i will get 23-24 k(as u have set the tgt for me) by 45. i really salute u for your guide . i wish i could spend some cash to get some extra rage . any words for me to improve more (specially on bg ) . really thank u again
                    ................yours fan spell.
                    Good to hear! Keep it up!
                    As far as BG goes, well, my advise would be to cart as much as possible. Those BG chests are pretty valuable. It's where we got most of our gems from, with the lack of Cata runs. I'd say: enter early, check the participants list. If you're in a 40-49 one and don't feel comfortable, leave asap, wait 5 mins and hope to end up in a 35-45 one instead.

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                      And they tell me: "I really need to get some PvP points and insignias! Please help me get them!" o.O
                      I reckon those are the impatient ones who rush level as fast as possible until they realized they were too weak to hold their own weight...

Still, helping is good and all, just don't spoil the kidz now.
                      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                        Still, helping is good and all, just don't spoil the kidz now.
                        They're not even my guildies. Heck, some aren't even on my friends list. So no: helping is out of the question.

Comment

• Update: Level 39, 31k BR, half way to finishing level 5 gems, 2x red astral level 6, 1x orange level 6. Guild skills done except Charisma. 2 months and 10 days old.

Comment

• Originally posted by winlord View Post
                            Update: Level 39, 31k BR, half way to finishing level 5 gems, 2x red astral level 6, 1x orange level 6. Guild skills done except Charisma. 2 months and 10 days old.
                            Camping on 39v ... And killing ppl with half of your br is not big thing later you spend year at 40-49 barket entering only arena and bg...
                            I understand all idea of slow lvling,this is great thing for Noncashers i stop lvluping at 59 after 2 months of play and have a lot fun now...39 or 49 isnt fun, not for me

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                              Camping on 39v ... And killing ppl with half of your br is not big thing later you spend year at 40-49 barket entering only arena and bg...
                              I understand all idea of slow lvling,this is great thing for Noncashers i stop lvluping at 59 after 2 months of play and have a lot fun now...39 or 49 isnt fun, not for me
                              I'm not a non-casher, and it's my alt, I have alot of fun on it and I don't bother killing people, I don't camp to kill people, I camp to maximize my potential, if you have a problem with that, you can drop dead and I couldn't care less.

Comment

• creamy
                                thank you for your nice suggestion about BG. whats better getting 55 set making 50 or just hanging with 45 set and going for 50 (consider urself as non casher )..........

Comment

Working...
                                X