Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by winlord View Post
    I'm not a non-casher, and it's my alt, I have alot of fun on it and I don't bother killing people, I don't camp to kill people, I camp to maximize my potential, if you have a problem with that, you can drop dead and I couldn't care less.
    You always talk like that with ppl? i dont know how many acc you have, 2 ? 10? Not my thing i say what i think about camping, not about problems good for u and have fun, i dont see it but thats my opinion

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
      And killing ppl with half of your br is not big thing
      Then again, we don't claim it is a big thing, do we? Not our fault we only face or are attacked by squishies.

Comment

I'm not a non-casher, and it's my alt, I have alot of fun on it and I don't bother killing people, I don't camp to kill people, I camp to maximize my potential, if you have a problem with that, you can drop dead and I couldn't care less.
        Originally posted by winlord View Post
        This gem pack is actually the first one I've ever seen that is worth buying.
        I got 20 level 3 gems, 3 level 4 gems, and a bunch of level 1's and 2's for 2290 balens.
        Non-casher in general? Or just non-cashing for your alternate.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

• Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
          Non-casher in general? Or just non-cashing for your alternate.
          Failed your reading comprehesion course?

Comment

Failed your reading comprehesion course?
            You fail at writing.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

• Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
              You fail at writing.
              Nope, it's quite clear that you're just a failure in general. I'm wondering to whom you paid to get your alleged Ph.D.

Comment

Nope, it's quite clear that you're just a failure in general. I'm wondering to whom you paid to get your alleged Ph.D.
                Awwww, the jealousy.. is in the air.
                Last edited by CondorHero; 07-19-2013, 07:36 PM.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

• Hi, I'm 52 right now with lv10 talent and 39k BR. I wanted to stop leveling at 54 and reach lord divine + vip 9, however there is a problem. I can't reset my talents to suck up all my extra exp.

I run the lv48-50 dungeon for gold, I'm not sure that will turn to 0 exp by 54. I've been avoiding MP, but I need leg stones and that's my largest source.

Stopping cata, is like throwing BR growth away, no more lv3 gems each day to build into lv+5.

What's your advice, all I want is to stay 54, get lord divine, full legendary 50, and reach 50-60k BR by the end of the year.

Thank you for your time,

Comment

• Originally posted by demonchild749 View Post
                    Hi, I'm 52 right now with lv10 talent and 39k BR. I wanted to stop leveling at 54 and reach lord divine + vip 9, however there is a problem. I can't reset my talents to suck up all my extra exp.

I run the lv48-50 dungeon for gold, I'm not sure that will turn to 0 exp by 54. I've been avoiding MP, but I need leg stones and that's my largest source.

Stopping cata, is like throwing BR growth away, no more lv3 gems each day to build into lv+5.

What's your advice, all I want is to stay 54, get lord divine, full legendary 50, and reach 50-60k BR by the end of the year.

Thank you for your time,
                    You obviously haven't read the guide, try again.

Comment

Hi, I'm 52 right now with lv10 talent and 39k BR. I wanted to stop leveling at 54 and reach lord divine + vip 9, however there is a problem. I can't reset my talents to suck up all my extra exp.

Thank you for your time,
                      Honor is capped at sub 56 for Lord Divine, so if that's what you really want, you'll need to level to 56.

Comment

You obviously haven't read the guide, try again.
                        Excuse me? I don't do bounty, spire, tree. I can avoid MP and cata yes, but there goes my stones and gems each day. Suppose those lv7s are going to make themselves.

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                        Honor is capped at sub 56 for Lord Divine, so if that's what you really want, you'll need to level to 56.
                        I can settle for Imp Commander, mostly after the crit rate medal.

Comment

Excuse me? I don't do bounty, spire, tree. I can avoid MP and cata yes, but there goes my stones and gems each day. Suppose those lv7s are going to make themselves.

I can settle for Imp Commander, mostly after the crit rate medal.
                          You could continue doing catacombs till 54, then stop it with talents, you can gather all the L5 gems and crypt tokens for mount
                          - The Lag Master -
                          S195

Comment

• I am sorry for posting, i really couldn't be bother reading through all the pages.

I am gonna start a mage in a week or two, and was wondering how do i slow level with catacombs? Cause obviously catacombs gives exp, and i wanna try and slow level in the level 30 bracket. So how do i approach doing catacombs?
                            Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                              I am sorry for posting, i really couldn't be bother reading through all the pages.

I am gonna start a mage in a week or two, and was wondering how do i slow level with catacombs? Cause obviously catacombs gives exp, and i wanna try and slow level in the level 30 bracket. So how do i approach doing catacombs?
                              \

You do catacombs until you hit your desired level, and then you don't.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                                I am sorry for posting, i really couldn't be bother reading through all the pages.

If you start on a brand new server, your world prosperity will be a LOT lower than on an old server. In which case you can do more catas than on an old server to get your stuff. But I'd still limit it and get your gems from doing carting in BG and getting daily 95 devo. So get the crypt tokens you need, and limit your runs after that. I've barely done any catas in my 40-49 life, only go get the necessary crypt tokens and that's it.

Comment

Working...
                                X