Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Katalogen don't worry about your astrals looking like that I have 2 blue and 1 purple one, i just have no luck at all. I want to start a new alt on wartune as I'm playing on gamefuse and there is no get free balens on there. What is a good server for us west as that is the only server where I get to do wb?

Comment

• Originally posted by MidnightMaster View Post
      Katalogen don't worry about your astrals looking like that I have 2 blue and 1 purple one, i just have no luck at all. I want to start a new alt on wartune as I'm playing on gamefuse and there is no get free balens on there. What is a good server for us west as that is the only server where I get to do wb?
      Server that launched today S301 is a US West server.

Comment

• Will that work well for a slow lv? ( a new server)

Comment

Will that work well for a slow lv? ( a new server)
          It's easiest to slow level on a brand new server.

the world prosperity is lower.
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• But don't u have a disadvantage with guild skills?

Comment

But don't u have a disadvantage with guild skills?
              What disadvantage is that? Everybody is starting fresh.
              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P

Comment

• In group arena and bg and I'm just asking want to know to do the wright thing from the start

Comment

In group arena and bg and I'm just asking want to know to do the wright thing from the start
                  In group arena and in BG - you'll be at a disadvantage to any who are your level who have played longer or spent considerably more.

Assuming you have spent longer playing or spent more than the others in your BG/GA - you'll be fine.

Comment

• GingerTheHutt I will like to thank u in my home language. Baie dankie vir al jou hulp, dit help my baie!

Comment

GingerTheHutt I will like to thank u in my home language. Baie dankie vir al jou hulp, dit help my baie!
                      Ah, Afrikaans! ^_^ Since it's related to my native language: Ik hoop dat je er nog veel plezier van mag beleven. ^^

Comment

• Cool, love it. We dit that in school to know where we came from and my grandad is also Dutch. And thank you to CreamySaucepan!
                        Last edited by MidnightMaster; 07-23-2013, 08:51 AM.

Comment

GingerTheHutt I will like to thank u in my home language. Baie dankie vir al jou hulp, dit help my baie!
                          *humbled*

Thankyou! I hope you enjoy your character.

Comment

• I'm a big fan of the slow leveling so thanks for the guide.

I am a non-cashier and currently sitting at lvl 46.59 (decimal places seem important when counting every little bit of exp). I'm currently desirous of the 50pve set along with rings and jewels except that means lots of cata runs to get the required crypt tokens which may just blow my slow leveling out of the water given my sever has a 89% world prosp bonus (ugh). Before I head off to fight in the catacombs I want to raise my BR more so I'm looking at upping my guild skills more (max them if I'm smart and patient) get Holy Will to at least lvl 4 but hopefully lvl5 and along the way get another couple lvl 5 gems.

Does anyone have any suggestions before I embark on my next mission?
                            - Mage

Comment

• Originally posted by RedScott View Post
                              I'm a big fan of the slow leveling so thanks for the guide.

I am a non-cashier and currently sitting at lvl 46.59 (decimal places seem important when counting every little bit of exp). I'm currently desirous of the 50pve set along with rings and jewels except that means lots of cata runs to get the required crypt tokens which may just blow my slow leveling out of the water given my sever has a 89% world prosp bonus (ugh). Before I head off to fight in the catacombs I want to raise my BR more so I'm looking at upping my guild skills more (max them if I'm smart and patient) get Holy Will to at least lvl 4 but hopefully lvl5 and along the way get another couple lvl 5 gems.

That sounds like a good plan, upping your BR a bit. You can already start collecting stuff for the 50 gear: buy your daily legendary stones from the guild shop (5 a day), save up insignias to buy the shards needed, even collect lower lvl crystaloids that you can sync up, etc. You can also make a decision which pieces you want first: gear, rings or jewels.

Good luck!

Comment

• Originally posted by RedScott View Post
                                I'm a big fan of the slow leveling so thanks for the guide.

what lvl are you in cata? it took me around 1week or so to get what is needed for 50 pve set :/

Comment

Working...
                                X