Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 PVE Set requires 6400 tokens for everything, but you only get 190 tokens for a full run using the Crypt Key....how could you have possibly have done that in a week or so?

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungKotU View Post
      50 PVE Set requires 6400 tokens for everything, but you only get 190 tokens for a full run using the Crypt Key....how could you have possibly have done that in a week or so?
      He might probbly be talking about the items to synthesize the item(spec, the set), those item cost 180 tokens, *4 parts = 720 tokens

If not, I have no idea what he is talking about
      - The Lag Master -
      S195

Comment

• Originally posted by ifabelo View Post
        He might probbly be talking about the items to synthesize the item(spec, the set), those item cost 180 tokens, *4 parts = 720 tokens

If not, I have no idea what he is talking about
        you most likely are right, since it cost considerably less to get the items just to make the PVE set....I assumed Legendary was implied, in which case then it cost much more to get the set & complete the set

Comment

you most likely are right, since it cost considerably less to get the items just to make the PVE set....I assumed Legendary was implied, in which case then it cost much more to get the set & complete the set
          Yup, but only the ring / trincket shards are the ones with the highest price in tokens(4800 tokens for rings & trinckets), everything else is bought with insignias(epic shards for set)
          - The Lag Master -
          S195

Comment

• Originally posted by ifabelo View Post
            Yup, but only the ring / trincket shards are the ones with the highest price in tokens(4800 tokens for rings & trinckets), everything else is bought with insignias(epic shards for set)
            yeah...I just noticed my mistake, the 6400 tokens is in the total price of the accessories & not the armor set!

Good to catch now also because I was worried that I needed 12.4k crypt tokens for the Darknight Steed & to get the lvl.50 PVE Legendary gear...instead it's just the 16k insignia needed.

Comment

yeah...I just noticed my mistake, the 6400 tokens is in the total price of the accessories & not the armor set!

Good to catch now also because I was worried that I needed 12.4k crypt tokens for the Darknight Steed & to get the lvl.50 PVE Legendary gear...instead it's just the 16k insignia needed.
              I consider the crypt tokens as a headache, since insignias are easily given from bg, arena, gb, while you can get only 95 or 190 tokens per day

Im already done with me 50 Legendary set and trinckets, I will make the rings once I have the mount
              - The Lag Master -
              S195

Comment

• Since yous are the awesome sauce people, when betting in class wars, cause i think lowest level to bet is level 35?

What would you recommend to start getting, saving, or aiming for? and what would be more beneficial
                Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                  Since yous are the awesome sauce people, when betting in class wars, cause i think lowest level to bet is level 35?

What would you recommend to start getting, saving, or aiming for? and what would be more beneficial
                  Anything that can further progress your character.

Personally - I tend to get mount training whips, runestones and mount tokens.
                  Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                  You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                  Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                    Anything that can further progress your character.

Personally - I tend to get mount training whips, runestones and mount tokens.
                    If i were to focus on runes, what rune should i be leveling that will benefit me the most? Trying to get all the info i can, before i make my mini mage
                    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

If i were to focus on runes, what rune should i be leveling that will benefit me the most? Trying to get all the info i can, before i make my mini mage
                      Well - unless you cash - there are only three runes available to the free player: Brutality, Blood & Heal.

I favour Blood and Heal.
                      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P

Comment

• @Ginger, I might probably lvl up to lvl 55 tomorrow, talents are already as max as I could, Im actually wearing a L50 leg set, I was thinking about using block at lvl 60, since Ilussion or Guardian angel astrals are just a "chance", I consider block more effective than those astrals. I'm actually working in L5 gems, guild skills, catacombs mount, and some other stuffs..

I'm Imperial Commander so I have a bonus of 600 block pts in my stats, I know you're wearing block astral, how often do you block dmgs?
                        - The Lag Master -
                        S195

Comment

Well - unless you cash - there are only three runes available to the free player: Brutality, Blood & Heal.

I favour Blood and Heal.
                          Cool bananas .. No i won't cash for runes again, last time was enough for me.

With my equipment gems, should i use MDEF, or should i substitute MDEF with Health gems? and with Astrals, instead of MDEF in level 30-40 brackets, should i use MDEF astral, or Goddess Blessing?

Comment

Cool bananas .. No i won't cash for runes again, last time was enough for me.

With my equipment gems, should i use MDEF, or should i substitute MDEF with Health gems? and with Astrals, instead of MDEF in level 30-40 brackets, should i use MDEF astral, or Goddess Blessing?
                            I personally use MDEF gems in everything (that said I have the rods / Legendary set to do it with.)

I don't use an MDEF astral.

in 30 to 39 - I would use MDEF gems if you're sittingon piles of rods and I'd use - MATK, Will Destroyer and THen either PDEF or Goddess Blessing.

Comment

I personally use MDEF gems in everything (that said I have the rods / Legendary set to do it with.)

I don't use an MDEF astral.

in 30 to 39 - I would use MDEF gems if you're sittingon piles of rods and I'd use - MATK, Will Destroyer and THen either PDEF or Goddess Blessing.
                              Sweet as

I think this time round, i'll focus mainly on MATK, last mage has same amount of defense as it's attack, so i will aim for higher attack . So i am guessing a lot of refining is needed for that xD.

If i plan on slow leveling, should i save for each PvE set, or just save for the level 50 PvE set? Cause i am a bit more then a light casher, but just a tiny bit more lol

Comment

Sweet as

I think this time round, i'll focus mainly on MATK, last mage has same amount of defense as it's attack, so i will aim for higher attack . So i am guessing a lot of refining is needed for that xD.

If i plan on slow leveling, should i save for each PvE set, or just save for the level 50 PvE set? Cause i am a bit more then a light casher, but just a tiny bit more lol
                                I started saving up for my 50 set around level 45. (once I had my new gear, had stopped leveling my knights and could really concentrate). This is assuming about a month per level at that point.

I have just made the decision to start saving for my level 60 gear now (at level 53), so I'll be purchasing legendary stones from the guild shop daily and running VOID NM for XP free crystaloids to synth up. I'll probably splash $30 or so on a Crsytaloid event if another happens to get lvl 6 crystaloids.

However whether you save for each set is a personal choice. As a slow leveler I don't see any point in not getting the 60 set as it's a step up (albeit a small one) from the 50 set.

Comment

Working...
                                X