Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
    I started saving up for my 50 set around level 45. (once I had my new gear, had stopped leveling my knights and could really concentrate). This is assuming about a month per level at that point.

I have just made the decision to start saving for my level 60 gear now (at level 53), so I'll be purchasing legendary stones from the guild shop daily and running VOID NM for XP free crystaloids to synth up. I'll probably splash $30 or so on a Crsytaloid event if another happens to get lvl 6 crystaloids.

However whether you save for each set is a personal choice. As a slow leveler I don't see any point in not getting the 60 set as it's a step up (albeit a small one) from the 50 set.
    Very true, cause i was thinking going from 40 PvE, to 50 PvE, and then too 60 PvE, to full experience the level in being strong in it. I know there are heaps of people who are strong with a PvP set, but PvE sounds more interesting being a mage..(Personal View).

Yeah, i will save some money for when i start a new server, to purchase the loids and to get started early, that way when i hit level 40 and go through, i'll be prepared. Been a while since i have played a mage, should be a new experience all over again lol
    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
      Very true, cause i was thinking going from 40 PvE, to 50 PvE, and then too 60 PvE, to full experience the level in being strong in it. I know there are heaps of people who are strong with a PvP set, but PvE sounds more interesting being a mage..(Personal View).

Yeah, i will save some money for when i start a new server, to purchase the loids and to get started early, that way when i hit level 40 and go through, i'll be prepared. Been a while since i have played a mage, should be a new experience all over again lol
      It was nearly getting beaten by a 40 PvE Legendary Mage with a lower BR than me that caused my drastic action to achieve the 50 set ASAP.
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• Originally posted by ifabelo View Post
        He might probbly be talking about the items to synthesize the item(spec, the set), those item cost 180 tokens, *4 parts = 720 tokens

If not, I have no idea what he is talking about
        yeah talking about pve set not bothering with legend maybe ill uppgrade trinkets and rings to legend :/
        Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
        If i were to focus on runes, what rune should i be leveling that will benefit me the most? Trying to get all the info i can, before i make my mini mage
        brutality rune it can help you anhilate the troops faster also blood or healing rune they can be useful too

Comment

• Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
          It was nearly getting beaten by a 40 PvE Legendary Mage with a lower BR than me that caused my drastic action to achieve the 50 set ASAP.
          Haha, i know the feeling, mages with PvE sets just seems so invincible, the damage they can do, the healing they can do, and how long the fights go for, i honestly think they are the most fun class to play
          Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

• Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
            yeah talking about pve set not bothering with legend maybe ill uppgrade trinkets and rings to legend :/

brutality rune it can help you anhilate the troops faster also blood or healing rune they can be useful too
            Yeah, i think i will focus on Blood and Healing, have seen videos with them being used, and how to use them effectively

Just gonna be one of those touch and go situations, and see the people who i am up against, and judge which runes i should use the most xD

Comment

Haha, i know the feeling, mages with PvE sets just seems so invincible, the damage they can do, the healing they can do, and how long the fights go for, i honestly think they are the most fun class to play
              cleanbean and I have had several heal fights in the Altar of Enoblement where it's lasted till the damage bonus was such, that is was a one hit full kill LB...
              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• We went to 250% many times and nearly hit 300% once too... just one mistake and you're gone... that simple
                -*-

"Lest, Their Haste Result In Critical Errors..."

---- cleanbean ----
                --- [S19] Desert Of Curses ---
                -- VaeVictis --
                - Mage -

Level 67 - 77k BR unblessed
                Idling on IRC #wartune

Comment

• 250%????is that even possible lol

Comment

• Originally posted by cleanbean View Post
                    We went to 250% many times and nearly hit 300% once too... just one mistake and you're gone... that simple
                    Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                    250%????is that even possible lol
                    If you've seen 500% like I have, you'd not want to try that again...
                    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

• 500%? geez lol, what a waste of time :P
                      -*-

---- cleanbean ----
                      -- VaeVictis --
                      - Mage -

Idling on IRC #wartune

Comment

• Originally posted by cleanbean View Post
                        500%? geez lol, what a waste of time :P
                        We were trying to see how far the bonus damage can go, so there were only heal skills and defensive astral on the both of us. And our fight ended with a Bolt too, one that hit for 80k+ damage when it crit.

'Holy f**k!' was said, and never to be repeated again.
                        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

• better you than us then
                          -*-

---- cleanbean ----
                          -- VaeVictis --
                          - Mage -

Idling on IRC #wartune

Comment

Yeah, i think i will focus on Blood and Healing, have seen videos with them being used, and how to use them effectively

Just gonna be one of those touch and go situations, and see the people who i am up against, and judge which runes i should use the most xD
                            As a archer with basic 3 runes the best is brutal v6 or higher...cast it and luni wipe out enymy rly hard^^ second i use is heal bcs like 5k heal more then this 1500 bloody bcs i make more dmg if this 5k heal keep me alive^^

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                              what lvl are you in cata? it took me around 1week or so to get what is needed for 50 pve set :/
                              Last time I did cata I got passed the level 70 boss but that's been about 3 weeks and I've since added about 3k to my BR.
                              - Mage

Comment

• well creamy ,
                                with out soketing how much the 50 set is effective can u enlight us doing an experiment . well am tensed abt it got only 9 rods so far , not getting any more ,, really tensed abt it . ..
                                spell

Comment

Working...
                                X