Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R222029878 View Post
    Hi question, im planning to slow level,but due to my work i cant play everyday and i saw on guide that there is rested experience for 24 hours offline. how many exp will i get if ididnt online for 24 hours
    I'm not sure how much EXP you get for being offline for an entire 24hr period.

Is thewre no way you can even log into the server - even if you don't play?
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• "Received 17496 Exp ( 4392 xp from world prosperity and 8784 xp from Rested xp )"

i get this on my solo duel and i have 101% WP, from the looks of it, its 100% increase from ur WP depending on ur Received xp. normally i got 8712xp received w/o RX
      I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
      and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

• lower lvl's get automaticly extra xp depending on how much u are behind the top lvl's of the server

Comment

• Ok I'm still on lv36 with a br of 19k, 1k to go and I'm on my 20k br. I'm going to try and have it by the weekend. Ginger did you have a look at my pic?

Comment

• damn s5 people are way too much in bgs & loosing too much honor to them
            :::(((

Comment

• feel like to stop playing for s 5 peoples ....

Comment

• Originally posted by R213950879 View Post
                damn s5 people are way too much in bgs & loosing too much honor to them
                Lol, who did you encounter?

Comment

damn s5 people are way too much in bgs & loosing too much honor to them
                  Aww, poor dear. I hope you don't encounter ForumTroll on S5, that person is dangerous! It goes way beyond Dryad Bombs I tell you!
                  The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

• well i cant say the full name last name was rumbes and first start with I ,,,,and there are so others many

Comment

• creamy just made some war machines undefeatable

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                        Aww, poor dear. I hope you don't encounter ForumTroll on S5, that person is dangerous! It goes way beyond Dryad Bombs I tell you!
                        who is this forumtroll guy?? i wana meet him

Comment

creamy just made some war machines undefeatable
                          Euh... I did? o.O

Comment

• Originally posted by MidnightMaster View Post
                            Ok I'm still on lv36 with a br of 19k, 1k to go and I'm on my 20k br. I'm going to try and have it by the weekend. Ginger did you have a look at my pic?
                            I did look. To behonest - I without seeing everything in your account, the thing that screams at me is your astrals. But you already know they are poor and are working on them... so I'm not really in a position to dole out advice. You're stronger than I was at your level by a considerable margin. So you're in 'virgin territory' so to speak... good luck...

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                            ForumTroll is evil... She whooped my *** a few days ago... from lower level too...

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                            who is this forumtroll guy?? i wana meet him
                            They scare me...
                            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• if I keep this up will I be able to compete when I hit 45 and up, as I had another alt and did what every one els is doing. Rush to the top and every thing went well till I hit lv45 and it went down from there. So I started a new alt and that is Beowulf and is now on slow lv. So my question is if I keep this up with my alt will it be better for me or do I need to do more?

Comment

• Originally posted by MidnightMaster View Post
                                if I keep this up will I be able to compete when I hit 45 and up, as I had another alt and did what every one els is doing. Rush to the top and every thing went well till I hit lv45 and it went down from there. So I started a new alt and that is Beowulf and is now on slow lv. So my question is if I keep this up with my alt will it be better for me or do I need to do more?
                                The odds are yes. I've created a new character and have started slow leveling and I'm doing much better than I did when I regularly leveled up. So good job creamy and ginger :3

Comment

Working...
                                X