Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nivra0 View Post
    So here's my mage, been semi-slow lvling since late 20's. Although I rushed to 40 when most of my legendary set was ready, then rushed to 42, learning about void NM and that last boss. No I do crypts 1-30 per day, farm skelly keys, and turn in the 40k contrib. quest, and duel for fun.

Oh, and here's something fun I did just last night:
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]50557[/ATTACH]

Who says a slow leveler has to be weak compared to their server?
    Well done! How long did you last at #1? ^_^ Good toon, what are your goals for the next few levels, if you have any?

Comment

So here's my mage, been semi-slow lvling since late 20's. Although I rushed to 40 when most of my legendary set was ready, then rushed to 42, learning about void NM and that last boss. No I do crypts 1-30 per day, farm skelly keys, and turn in the 40k contrib. quest, and duel for fun.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]50555[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]50556[/ATTACH]

did u manage to kill those 60 set pve guys?
      Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
      Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
      Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
      One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
      In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
      One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
      One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
      In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

• Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
        The longer you slow level, the stronger for your level you are.

When you stop slow leveling, the bonus you have, you'll carry with you.

From your post I guessing you're thinking about making a burst for 45 or something, your current strength should be enough to fend off most peeps up to 49. It won't stop them all. You'll never manage that, but you can can give it a Damn good effort...

Good luck.

For what It's worth I have never intentionaly increased my leveling speed, except at 50+ to get the final bits of my legend set sorted.
        No way I'm going to dash to lv45, I think I'm not there yet. I want at least a br of 26k before I'm gone go to lv40 and I'm almost on my 20k br then it will be 2k br on each lv. I'm gone do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by garpitus View Post
          man. how the heck people get 20k br in they 36 >.> . full clothing? full socketed gem?
          i'm 38 and only got 15.5k ish
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]50522[/ATTACH]
          guild skill currently on lvl 4. and almost maxed all except the health boost 3/4
          academy ranging from 28-30 lvl . need more kyaniteeee
          astral.... im poor >.> and bad luck keep sitting above me

will i survive till elite warrior, or crusader title ? . im on warrior title now
          I'm a low cash player. So I only have wings and my highest gem is lv4, my academy is max to lv36 except for troop matk and hero matk as I don't need it. I foxes a lot on guild skills and now on my astrals.

Comment

I'm aware of the rumour & how it's apparently done, I've never been able to make it work for me.
            just close the window when you are dead and login after 3-5 mins ... you are on 50`s now you can give it a try

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]50555[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]50556[/ATTACH]

A truly impressive toon. :3

Comment

I'm aware of the rumour & how it's apparently done, I've never been able to make it work for me.
                when failure appears in screen close your browser and then login, your spire chests should be waiting on mail or inventory and no exp gained

Comment

• Chances of getting XP is still there if you close your browser when failure appears. It happens when god knows when you're having lag/delay. So, best time to close it when your team is about to die which is the safest way.

Comment

• Originally posted by dlch90 View Post
                    Chances of getting XP is still there if you close your browser when failure appears. It happens when god knows when you're having lag/delay. So, best time to close it when your team is about to die which is the safest way.
                    yeah and if somehow the other members dont die who will be blamed for making them die? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                      yeah and if somehow the other members dont die who will be blamed for making them die? lol
                      You can tell on which stage or when your team is going to fail. Unless one is stupid enough to dc when his team are able to clear the stage.

Comment

• Originally posted by dlch90 View Post
                        You can tell on which stage or when your team is going to fail. Unless one is stupid enough to dc when his team are able to clear the stage.
                        everything can happen in spire you may pass an stage to werent able to pass earlier lol best time to leaveonly when 1 team member is alive an no one has any ress and for the one alive cant clear that stage then leave xd

Comment

everything can happen in spire you may pass an stage to werent able to pass earlier lol best time to leaveonly when 1 team member is alive an no one has any ress and for the one alive cant clear that stage then leave xd
                          Lol it's fine. You don't get me.

Comment

• I am a non-casher player. no wings no balens etc etc...I just got 2 clothing from events...I was shocked to find a couple of people hit 32k before 45...am actually still on my lvl 35 gear..am itching to lvl to 45 to get new gear...is +- 30k br before 45 good enough?I am aiming for that now...but haven't hit 30k yet...still on 29k something...
                            another question is is it really true that lvl 40 or lvl 50 gear better than 45 and 55 sets? I have them all (the pvp sets) but hearing rumours about 40 and 50 sets...

Comment

• Originally posted by MidnightMaster View Post
                              No way I'm going to dash to lv45, I think I'm not there yet. I want at least a br of 26k before I'm gone go to lv40 and I'm almost on my 20k br then it will be 2k br on each lv. I'm gone do it.
                              would be hard...but you might be able to pull it off since I see you're patient enough to make it to 20k on 36...I have no such patience...I hold onto it at 39 but it gets me and I accidentally lvl...maybe I was not strong enough but I don't really know...slow pace of the gold income really was killin me eventho if I didn't accidentally level to 40 (I clicked on daily quest button cos of stupid lags)...anyway please post in here if you reach that 26k on 39 if you don't mind..would love to see that and also learn the trick if you wanna share...:P...but I am a non-casher so wings and balens are out of the question...
                              Last edited by R29254177; 08-09-2013, 10:48 PM.

Comment

when failure appears in screen close your browser and then login, your spire chests should be waiting on mail or inventory and no exp gained
                                I tried this for 2 days... it didn't work.

Did not receive any chest.

I close browser just as Failure appears. (or did I close too quickly?)

Comment

Working...
                                X