Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
    Purposely saved: 0

Built up over time cos I have nothing else to do with it: 4.7mil.
    that's what i meant, this blessing wheel should be heaven for slow levellers
    IGN: AncientEvil
    Server: EU-271+merged
    Class: Archer
    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mitashki View Post
      For all those people who followed this guide i can say one - i wish i found it earlier. I realised how big mistake i did only by the time i was level 61. Than i had to pull the handbrake slow down as much as possible and one by one eliminate all mistakes i did while leveling super fast.

After 1,5 month im still level 64 maxed talents, got lord divine rank, increased my BR by almost 20k (57k atm, didnt buy a single balen mount) but unfortunately only with pvp set since i didnt want to waste my time on level 50 set anymore. I got 2 pieces for level 60 crafted already and saved 700 keys so once i level up the set should be done as soon as i use all my keys.

1 thing which i didnt see here => i was doing moon NM only first 2 bosses for the loids / leg stones. Now that we have 1 att per day its even better and u still get around 500k exp which is acceptable.

Ginger keep it going this is definetly the way to go if u dont spend thousands of dolars on this game.

Thumbs up
      I'm glad that the thread has been of help to you. And it sounds like you've really hit the sweet spot... 20k in so few levels is really very impressive.

Originally posted by ancev View Post
      that's what i meant, this blessing wheel should be heaven for slow levellers
      I don't know. we'll see. But it sounds like slow levelers will have an advantage.
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• I still dont know how u managed to win against me in classwars though. We both had full HP and u got the Victory... Strange

Comment

I still dont know how u managed to win against me in classwars though. We both had full HP and u got the Victory... Strange
          I think it probably came down to BR - assuming we were both exactly 100% HP. If you were even just 1 point of HP short of max, and I was maxed you'd lose.

For Classwars I was potted & scrolled, so running at about 61k BR.
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P

Comment

• I was definetly full HP. Cant remember how much BR i had but it was something over 60 for sure. That win wouldnt move me to finals anyway thought

Leveled up today so endless DT keyruns starting. My target for leveling 65 was LD. That was finally reached so finally i dont have to join BGs ever again unless i need wins for event.

Comment

I was definetly full HP. Cant remember how much BR i had but it was something over 60 for sure. That win wouldnt move me to finals anyway thought

Leveled up today so endless DT keyruns starting. My target for leveling 65 was LD. That was finally reached so finally i dont have to join BGs ever again unless i need wins for event.
              I haven't made it to the finals either. So if that is any compensation for you...

Congrats on LD!

I intend to go crystal farming in BG's even with LD.

Comment

• gratz on 61k BR ginger, am I wrong?

Comment

I haven't made it to the finals either. So if that is any compensation for you...

Congrats on LD!

I intend to go crystal farming in BG's even with LD.
                  I myself wanted to stay 64 until i have enough insig for leg 60 set (was stupid enough to buy 800 exp books before) but than i counted that i need half a month to use all my keys and that made me change my mind. Its hard to get a party going every day since not so many ppl have so many keys.

Next to that now i made already 2 leg 60 jewels (from glory crystals) and now leg staff 60 +30. Gave me a nice boost on WB so so far im happy with me leveling up. Doing spire after almost 2 months also felt refreshing

Comment

• Originally posted by ancev View Post
                    gratz on 61k BR ginger, am I wrong?
                    It's the Academy bonus. He's still at 57+K.

Comment

• Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                      with 4.7 mil Kyanite and 10k Kyanite/day to get 200% bonus I would say it's pretty much permanent

Comment

• Originally posted by ancev View Post
                        gratz on 61k BR ginger, am I wrong?
                        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                        Originally posted by ancev View Post
                        with 4.7 mil Kyanite and 10k Kyanite/day to get 200% bonus I would say it's pretty much permanent
                        The new academy bonus puts me to 63,770... It'll probably stay there a while...

Comment

Least you don't have to take off % astrals now for BR event
                          Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

• 200% buff puts me at 64000 flat. With all red stats changing astrals it puts me at 67K-ish, and with Warriors Call I'm at a modest 72.4K BR... Teehee ^_^

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                              Least you don't have to take off % astrals now for BR event
                              If... and it's a big if, if the academy Blessing wheel buff counts.

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                              200% buff puts me at 64000 flat. With all red stats changing astrals it puts me at 67K-ish, and with Warriors Call I'm at a modest 72.4K BR... Teehee ^_^
                              HAX!

-.-

Comment

means you have maxed out p atack in academy as well, i don't see how else you got that much at 54

Comment

Working...
                                X