Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ancev View Post
    means you have maxed out p atack in academy as well, i don't see how else you got that much at 54
    The academy PATK/MATK bonus is 648. Once wings etc have been taken into account, that's maybe 700 BR... with the new wheel @200% - that's 1.4k. Not really a massive contributor.

So while my PATK in my academy is maxed. My Guild skill power is nowhere near maxed.

and I can easily gain that 1400 from a couple of outstanding $ mounts I haven't purchased.

Last edited by GingerTheHutt; 09-05-2013, 10:51 AM.
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• Originally posted by ancev View Post
      i don't see how else you got that much at 54
      Read the guide... That should give you all the info you need to get a BR like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
        Read the guide... That should give you all the info you need to get a BR like that.
        Started read this thread when i dinged lvl 50. Had like 28k br and this really opened my eyes So far after 1,5 months have raised my br to 47k (without new alchemy buff it was 42k). Took little shortcut with crystaloids for 50pve gear and bought my crystaloids with balens. Long way still for 50 leg, but its have been more interesting way to play this way and see im in still in top20 br on my server

Thanks for the guide and keep up with the good work

Comment

• Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
          i was talking about the BR increase from academy blessing, the only thing i didn't think of was the bonus he got from wings
          IGN: AncientEvil
          Server: EU-271+merged
          Class: Archer
          Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

• May i ask if yous know a BR set for a team to have to take on Normal in Tower of Kings? So my team can prepare for it, so that we can get a few more souls a day xD

Edit: Sorry, forgot to mention, people in my party are about to get Level 50 PvE set.. So if that helps?
            Last edited by DeathTh3Kid; 09-05-2013, 11:45 PM.
            Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
              May i ask if yous know a BR set for a team to have to take on Normal in Tower of Kings? So my team can prepare for it, so that we can get a few more souls a day xD

Edit: Sorry, forgot to mention, people in my party are about to get Level 50 PvE set.. So if that helps?
              55-60k to complete normal.

Comment

• Originally posted by darrylch View Post
                55-60k to complete normal.
                Is there any must HAVE skills Mages, Archers and Knights have to take? or should most generally use?
                Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Is there any must HAVE skills Mages, Archers and Knights have to take? or should most generally use?
                  Rof meteor luni w/w and dds xD and bl or sunto last days we are lucky and dont get knights casting apollo or spaming sunto mages so i dont use ss
                  I love my DDS on tok^^

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                  ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                    Rof meteor luni w/w and dds xD and bl or sunto last days we are lucky and dont get knights casting apollo or spaming sunto mages so i dont use ss
                    I love my DDS on tok^^
                    Hmm so AoE attacks and Sun + Bl xD... What about runes, apart from brutality rune, what are essential runes needed. Cause of slow leveling, My team and I are sort of capped with level restrictions on our runes xD

Comment

Hmm so AoE attacks and Sun + Bl xD... What about runes, apart from brutality rune, what are essential runes needed. Cause of slow leveling, My team and I are sort of capped with level restrictions on our runes xD
                      I use my brutal v9 and heal v4 dont think bloody is good for tok cos you dont have time buff like on pvp areas if u dont have chaos keep brutal and heal

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

I use my brutal v9 and heal v4 dont think bloody is good for tok cos you dont have time buff like on pvp areas if u dont have chaos keep brutal and heal
                        Good point, only Ancient rune i have is amnesia, and that wouldn't help, like you said, only chaos would xD... What about guardian rune? could i use that? or not worth it?

Comment

Good point, only Ancient rune i have is amnesia, and that wouldn't help, like you said, only chaos would xD... What about guardian rune? could i use that? or not worth it?
                          Guard is nice rune,unfortunetly i have only normal rune set so cant say nothing aBout thatall depends on lvls and hp - if you dont heal with rune a lot take guard maybe

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Guard is nice rune,unfortunetly i have only normal rune set so cant say nothing aBout thatall depends on lvls and hp - if you dont heal with rune a lot take guard maybe
                            Haven't used heal rune before, apart from in the old system, so i don't know quite how it works xD

Comment

A knight who is soaking intercepts should not be taking any high-rage skills: Delphic Destroyer and Enhanced Delphic Destroyer are out, Intercept and Shadow Thrasher are in.

On kabam-s10 Tharlyci always gets the default set (two knights, one archer, one mage). The matching of cross-server rankings to shadows is working on R2-S194, so Xaichazarai checks the cross-server rankings to know what skills are indicated. ToK-easy is much easier if there are no knights (they spam intercepts so at most one whirlwind if there is one present).

Comment

• Very nice guide.

Can you add one point? you can still do spire and avoid exp by closing/refreshing game at failure screen and spire chests are sent via mail. Those chests are very much required except for shadow crystals which you can just save into guild vault.

Comment

Working...
                                X