Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gabilon92 View Post
    well right now im lvl 40 with 19,9k BR so 100 more and i'll have 20k haha its been loong time since i did that post managed to get Crusader title and stopped doing BG's since my win ratio its pretty low haha and i want the royal steed so bad e.e im working on my guild skills now have the ones that goes with my role only (intellect,defense, endurance all lvl 5 and carisma got it lvl 3 skill tower is in lvl 6 atm) and im wondering if i should upgrade the Power skill too ><
    I'm assumming that you're a mage? yes, you should try power also if you have extra golds and have nothing better to invest the gold into (if other main guild skill havent maxed out don't do thpower yet since it will give you partially unuseful br (from patk))... but it is up to you you can try to lvl it once or twice in between in case you're bored doing all those huge gold consuming skillls (your main)..and yes...that mount is definitely worth it...I was almost 21k when I was 39...Icould've been more but I accidentally leveled cos of misclicked on quests the I suddenly turned 40 without max preparation..got my mount on my 40 or 41...doing fine atm tho...I already got elite cru now.....you're doing awesomely just keep work on it!

Comment

• Originally posted by R29254177 View Post
      I'm assumming that you're a mage? yes, you should try power also if you have extra golds and have nothing better to invest the gold into (if other main guild skill havent maxed out don't do thpower yet since it will give you partially unuseful br (from patk))... but it is up to you you can try to lvl it once or twice in between in case you're bored doing all those huge gold consuming skillls (your main)..and yes...that mount is definitely worth it...I was almost 21k when I was 39...Icould've been more but I accidentally leveled cos of misclicked on quests the I suddenly turned 40 without max preparation..got my mount on my 40 or 41...doing fine atm tho...I already got elite cru now.....you're doing awesomely just keep work on it!
      yes im a mage hahah thx for the fast reply ^^ when im done with the guild skills ill start with my astros they are on lvl 4 got the will destroyer, misticaly and willpower orange and my 4th its fortitude purple ill take them to lvl 5

Comment

yes im a mage hahah thx for the fast reply ^^ when im done with the guild skills ill start with my astros they are on lvl 4 got the will destroyer, misticaly and willpower orange and my 4th its fortitude purple ill take them to lvl 5
        it was fine and...was a pleasure.....I was here a couple of times today...QwQ...I hope you didn't buy those orange...and remind yourself to exchange points when you hit the adequate points to exchange for one red astral and so on..you could try to wait for miracle or luck to happen (it varies on servers) but I suggest to give up on getting all red by luck..try to spend the points for the most wanted red one.....it's worth it...I have 3 red for now and 1 yellow that i wanna change it to red real soon..that last one is red pdef.....good luck! and stay strong!
        Last edited by R29254177; 10-01-2013, 11:10 AM.

Comment

it was fine and...was a pleasure.....I was here a couple of times today...QwQ...I hope you didn't buy those orange...and remind yourself to exchange points when you hit the adequate points to exchange for one red astral and so on..you could try to wait for miracle or luck to happen (it varies on servers) but I suggest to give up on getting all red by luck..try to spend the points for the most wanted red one.....it's worth it...I have 3 red for now and 1 yellow that i wanna change it to red real soon..that last one is red pdef.....good luck! and stay strong!
          thx alot for that tip with astros -.- i just bought the matk one hahah sadly got it 2 weeks later -.- so... fail :/ hahaha i was laughing to not start to cry -.- hahah well tough lesson ><

Comment

thx alot for that tip with astros -.- i just bought the matk one hahah sadly got it 2 weeks later -.- so... fail :/ hahaha i was laughing to not start to cry -.- hahah well tough lesson ><
            you're very welcome.... lol..

I feel sorry for you but don't be discouraged the more you progressed you will feel it is easier and faster to gain points as your matk goes you'll gain gold more and have points faster. I also ditch some reds. Especially us, slow levelers have all the time in the world (exaggerating..but in some way true,lol). I already bouight 2 red astral and am going to the third. it is going faster. but it didn't seem I get anything red again since I got my first red (well maybe there was one or two but not useful at all, like if you got red patk).. that is why I told you to buy some yourself..but the case in each servers are different you need to ask around to if your friends ever have 2 useful red astrals without exchanged it with points and the period of time estimated between the two. It will be a good reference. . Oh also, ask for their level and try to figure the pattern. I love to figure out astral pattern sometimes like the times I do astrals, the expense, the pattern on clicking, the gap, etc etc... (no! I sounded like a weirdo! QAQ!)
            Last edited by R29254177; 10-02-2013, 01:04 AM.

Comment

you're very welcome.... lol..

I feel sorry for you but don't be discouraged the more you progressed you will feel it is easier and faster to gain points as your matk goes you'll gain gold more and have points faster. I also ditch some reds. Especially us, slow levelers have all the time in the world (exaggerating..but in some way true,lol). I already bouight 2 red astral and am going to the third. it is going faster. but it didn't seem I get anything red again since I got my first red (well maybe there was one or two but not useful at all, like if you got red patk).. that is why I told you to buy some yourself..but the case in each servers are different you need to ask around to if your friends ever have 2 useful red astrals without exchanged it with points and the period of time estimated between the two. It will be a good reference. . Oh also, ask for their level and try to figure the pattern. I love to figure out astral pattern sometimes like the times I do astrals, the expense, the pattern on clicking, the gap, etc etc... (no! I sounded like a weirdo! QAQ!)
              lol i didnt knew there was a pattern with astros >< 5,7k star points atm thou hahah untill i start with astros again will take a time to get enough points especialy when the points for astros went fro 12k to 15k :/ it may seem not much but it is u.u
              Last edited by Gabilon92; 10-02-2013, 07:38 PM.

Comment

• lol mines worst Gabilon92, right just after i exchange HF, i got it immediately on one click thingy. Wasn't that bad tho, it was at the getting red astral events...
                Kinda confuse at the moment tho, im level 59 knight with 61k BR and PVP set. I will have enough material to make lv 50 pve set and gaining HC soon like in a week.
                Question is should i make that lv 50 pve set and hold 59 til i get LD (kinda hoping) or just go 60 and start collecting things for lv 60 pve set, rings n jewel?
                thx all ^^
                R2 S230 - Cross Chasm Veronica Knight 64 Lord Divine 73797/82128 Pirates

Comment

• Originally posted by VMC230 View Post
                  lol mines worst Gabilon92, right just after i exchange HF, i got it immediately on one click thingy. Wasn't that bad tho, it was at the getting red astral events...
                  Kinda confuse at the moment tho, im level 59 knight with 61k BR and PVP set. I will have enough material to make lv 50 pve set and gaining HC soon like in a week.
                  Question is should i make that lv 50 pve set and hold 59 til i get LD (kinda hoping) or just go 60 and start collecting things for lv 60 pve set, rings n jewel?
                  thx all ^^
                  If you just go for the 60 set - that's another 2 months of collecting or so.

If you finish the 50 set: It'll make farming your 60 set easier - it may not decrease the time to get the 60 set - but it'll certainly make running with you a more attractive option.

Personally - I would get your 50 set. then you have a legendary set and earning your 60 set will not be so critical.
                  Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                  You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                  Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                    If you just go for the 60 set - that's another 2 months of collecting or so.

If you finish the 50 set: It'll make farming your 60 set easier - it may not decrease the time to get the 60 set - but it'll certainly make running with you a more attractive option.

Personally - I would get your 50 set. then you have a legendary set and earning your 60 set will not be so critical.
                    Knights dont need 50 set for moon or dt farming. If he stop now without cata,tok or spire - lose to much. 50 set should be farmed from 50lvl and ready at 59. Start farming on 59 is waste of time,keys and other things.

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                      Knights dont need 50 set for moon or dt farming. If he stop now without cata,tok or spire - lose to much. 50 set should be farmed from 50lvl and ready at 59. Start farming on 59 is waste of time,keys and other things.
                      Originally posted by VMC230 View Post
                      I will have enough material to make lv 50 pve set

{SNIP**

thx all ^^
                      They can already make the 50 set... why shouldn't they?
                      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P

Comment

They can already make the 50 set... why shouldn't they?
                        Pve normal? He can make it but for knight 55pvp still will be betterdont see info about legend. and i was more focus on stay at 59 atm which will be bad choice in long run sry, i'm in work so was my missunderstanding

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Originally posted by VMC230 View Post
                          lol mines worst Gabilon92, right just after i exchange HF, i got it immediately on one click thingy. Wasn't that bad tho, it was at the getting red astral events...
                          thx all ^^
                          IMO You have a good BR for 55-64 BG and you can farm honor and collect loids/stones for 60 set from moon NM. Improve your seal just avoid getting stunned. I wouldn't recommend wasting insignas and tokens on 50 set as knights don't benefit that much over 55 pvp.

Comment

• Is still working the MATK enlightenment on knights and templars ?

Comment

• As far as I know, yes.

Comment

As far as I know, yes.
                                thx for reply Ginger ^^

Comment

Working...
                                X