Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mitashki View Post
    Ginger i just watched ur first post regarding spire and u say that it was not confirmed that you can avoid exp. I have a guildmate who is always doing spire and when he knows we are gonna die in 1-2 turns he simply discount and login back after few minutes when he is sure we already redeemed the rewards.

SO yes you can avoid the exp but this way you also avoid the chests
    i do this trick daily and you say doesnt work?rofl,anyways leaving before all members being 0 hp does no longer work so you have to leave right after everyone dies oryou get exp lag can make it trouble

Comment

• Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
      i do this trick daily and you say doesnt work?rofl,anyways leaving before all members being 0 hp does no longer work so you have to leave right after everyone dies oryou get exp lag can make it trouble
      Read again, he didn't say it doesn't work.

Comment

• Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
        Thanks

Anyway guys thx again for this thread. I have to admit i didnt follow it fully or better said, not anymore.

I pulled handbrake at 64 got 20k BR got my LD and than made some huge level sprinting to 72 in order to get all skills which i wanted and passives in academy.

Now im full leg 60 set (had saved almost 800 keys) and looking forward to finish first 70 leg ring.

Why am i writing all this: Slow leveling has always a point but for me it was a tool how to archieve LD while beeing possible.

Once u get LD i think that it doesnt make fully sence to stay back and farm BR as madman.. depends on long turn target ofcourse. Mine was to finally get in CW top 100 and with level 64 it doesnt seem realistic.

Btw now: 77k BR and again going to start leveling only HS and farm BR as much as possible.

Ginger, Creamy keep up the good work

Comment

• Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
          he says you will avoid chests tru which spire trick is cause you get no exp and get chests so yeah he did say that

Comment

• Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
            he says you will avoid chests tru which spire trick is cause you get no exp and get chests so yeah he did say that
            Since it wasnt me who does it i didnt know for sure how it works but since ur offensive i can say only "le fu"

Comment

• Ladies, Gentlemen or whatever persona you wish to fill... please... lets keep it civil here.

Thankyou.
              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• I did the spire trick for about 2 months and never got exp. Only once I didn't get spire chests when i got disconnected too early in spire about lvl2 or lvl3 due to network issue and team went onto spire lvl 7.
                I guess you have to disconnect on same spire level where everyone dies, not sure. Refresh the game just before or at failure screen. Spire chests are sent in mail like when inventory is full.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mitashki View Post
                  Since it wasnt me who does it i didnt know for sure how it works but since ur offensive i can say only "le fu"
                  im offensive cause i sayd what you said isnt tru?-_-

Originally posted by Drag0nsFire View Post
                  I did the spire trick for about 2 months and never got exp. Only once I didn't get spire chests when i got disconnected too early in spire about lvl2 or lvl3 due to network issue and team went onto spire lvl 7.
                  I guess you have to disconnect on same spire level where everyone dies, not sure. Refresh the game just before or at failure screen. Spire chests are sent in mail like when inventory is full.
                  this guy knows what im talking about expect spire chest go in inventory even if your inventory isnt full

Comment

• ginger , want to know wht is better idea .to make holy lv7(upgrading lv 6 to lv7) or buy a guild horce. ty u
                    Last edited by ARCHE(S-221); 10-17-2013, 01:27 PM.
                    ARCHE wht is slow leveling?
                    when u hope that u and u tank will be same lv.

Comment

• OK, first update on te progress of my little warrior. Nearly 2 weeks have passed since i started on the new server. Currently lvl 33, 14,5k br.... wanted to hit 15k br before lvl 35 and judging by how things are going, i might actually exceed the goal lvl 35 is so tempting because of the set, bg and arena are quite difficult without it but i will be strong I still want to get my 2nd crypt lvl 30 ring before i hit 35, so that when i do, i don't have to worry about equip and enchants and can concentrate fully on guild skills and astrals.

Guild skills: Defence, Endurance, Gold Boost lvl 3, Power lvl 4
                      Astrals: blue (=/) lvl 5 mdef, purple pdef and attack lvl 4

Comment

• I think with the introduction of the new BG brackets 54 is the best camping level.
                        [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
                        [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

• Originally posted by MolochMage View Post
                          I think with the introduction of the new BG brackets 54 is the best camping level.
                          not really the amount of dryaders there is insane however as a mage you should be able to kill loads of people with 35k br

Comment

• Originally posted by ARCHE(S-221) View Post
                            ginger , want to know wht is better idea .to make holy lv7(upgrading lv 6 to lv7) or buy a guild horce. ty u
                            Level 7 holy astral is ~92K astral XP. At a good run that's ~150mil gold. Net gain ~300 BR

Guild horse: 50mil gold, BR gain 1K+

You tell me.
                            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• gotta get 'm all?
                              R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
                              Class : Archer
                              Guild : •OneŽ•
                              LvL : 80
                              Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
                              BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

• With cash would be so easy to go above 70k right? (maybe i dont know XD).
                                I havent maxed the enchant on the pve set yet, so i dont know how far will it pump my BR which is currently 62k.

About the spire trick, i usually wait until the last man standing. Disconnect when he was dying (animation as he/she falls down), right before the failure word comes out.
                                Wait few seconds (5 seconds is enough i think) and log back in. Spire chests would be in the mail and no exp gain.
                                Same like ToK, but abit harder cause you have to dc every level, right before the win word comes out.
                                R2 S230 - Cross Chasm Veronica Knight 64 Lord Divine 73797/82128 Pirates

Comment

Working...
                                X