Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember the LD medallion gives +10 rage against players. It is very, very tasty...

Comment

• Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
      Remember the LD medallion gives +10 rage against players. It is very, very tasty...
      It doesn't stack with clothes..... I have it and it doesn't add an extra 10.
      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

• Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
        It doesn't stack with clothes..... I have it and it doesn't add an extra 10.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	31 rage.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	268.6 KB
ID:	1676988

Click image for larger version

Name:	41rage.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	231.9 KB
ID:	1676989

Comment

• Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
          Remember the LD medallion gives +10 rage against players. It is very, very tasty...

LOL, to get that LD medalion you need that starting rage, after really not matters, you'll beat everything anyway. Think at players that paciently grow their br, grow honor, plan etc. It's for them the need for those event clothes. And the fact that they need to plan an extra 300k exp/day for the quests as it seems lately. Until R2 will decide to give 200K/quest or more....

PS about you non casher - double lol - already all haloween set, must have bought 50-100 packs at least ( or you'll gonna say you got 2-3 pieces from the 5 packs done at 500 balens recharge ) . Like that you can skip all event quest you like, but don't mislead the free/light cashers. They have to do catacombs and event quest daily to have a chance once arrived in the 60 range. Or stay forever at 59.
          Last edited by R233003618; 10-25-2013, 05:19 PM.

Comment

• OT.. the male mage hat looks so much better.

Thats not fair : (

Comment

• Originally posted by R233003618 View Post
              Your right, 24 rage from clothes is the minimal to have. But you'll need 30 to open whith damnation on arena, and about 32 to be able to cast blessing light on 3rd turn in the same arena, or in ToK. Anyway, the more starting rage, the better, so make the event quests, if you don't wanna pay. I emphasise that because i saw a couple of pages back ppl that advised to completely skip everythig for the sake of slow leveling, thrust me it's not wise doing so. I know R2 sucks in that matter, was better when they just gave exp books from quests, but we all know by now how they hate slow levelers (because they beat the **** out of some noob cashers).

On the other side, wanting 40k br at lv 40 is just a waste of time. Must take into consideration br_gained/time, not only br_gained/level. As this is a guide and we give and search advice, i think you must put on what's the minimal br neded to dominate a branch (let say win 95%), ex 18-20k for lv39, but you must know better. And put it into first page. Me i rushed a litle in the 40-50ies, at 59 to dominate you need about 55-60k br, at l64 65-70k br. After 65 things go crazy, you can meet 100K br and there are the talents not reflected by br too. But a 80K br whith a 35 holly seal must be enought if you are carefull. All that for EU time zone, i don't know for US and Oceania zones.
              I don't rate damnation. But yes more rage is better.

Advice is just that advice.

Personally, people should prioritise their wants/needs and go after what they want.

Slow leveling is not for everyone and requires patience.

I do like the idea about rough BR's required though. I'll add that next time I do an update on the OP.

Originally posted by R233003618 View Post
              PS about you non casher - double lol - already all haloween set, must have bought 50-100 packs at least ( or you'll gonna say you got 2-3 pieces from the 5 packs done at 500 balens recharge ) . Like that you can skip all event quest you like, but don't mislead the free/light cashers. They have to do catacombs and event quest daily to have a chance once arrived in the 60 range. Or stay forever at 59.
              CreamySaucy to my knowledge has never claimed to be a non casher?

Originally posted by Mitashki View Post
              OT.. the male mage hat looks so much better.

Thats not fair : (
              The male mage hat is epic.
              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• how to get free ballens ?

Comment

• Originally posted by R233003618 View Post
                  Get off your moral high horse, I don't claim to be a non-chasher. Go troll somewhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                    I can get number one on wb if I want to.
                    Can you, really?
                    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

• Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                      Can you, really?
                      If I 100% buff, with vouchers/balens and revive the entire thing, yes.
                      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P

Comment

• Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                        If I 100% buff, with vouchers/balens and revive the entire thing, yes.
                        Even if the #1 BR Archer/Mage/Knight is on?
                        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                        [No longer logging in]

Comment

• Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                          Even if the #1 BR Archer/Mage/Knight is on?
                          If onimad decides to 100% buff and revive... I stand no chance... nor does anyone else.

As is, I've not seen him actually try on the WB for months.

Comment

• right creamy, its not against monsters, its against players, duh, my bad
                            Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

• Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
                              right creamy, its not against monsters, its against players, duh, my bad
                              Lol, no worries, apparently even Medusa has her blond moments ^_^

Comment

• Just wanna say this guide was unbelievably helpful when starting out. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X