Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by plitney View Post
    Just wanna say this guide was unbelievably helpful when starting out. Thanks
    I'm glad you found it helpful!
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
      If onimad decides to 100% buff and revive... I stand no chance... nor does anyone else.

As is, I've not seen him actually try on the WB for months.
      I still find it incredible that 69k br is #2 damage in wb...
      No offence..
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

• Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
        I still find it incredible that 69k br is #2 damage in wb...
        No offence..
        None taken sir.

It does cost me $ to get into the top 10. so it's not a regular thing on my part.

If my credit card had a much bigger limit and I could be more bothered, it'd probably be a more regular thing.
        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P

Comment

• Whats the point on staying low level once you have LD tho?

Im just curious since i folowed this but only until i had the medialon which i wanted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mitashki View Post
            Whats the point on staying low level once you have LD tho?

Im just curious since i folowed this but only until i had the medialon which i wanted.
            The lowest level you can achieve LD is 56.

I play to be as strong as reasonably possible for my level.

So getting to LD and then leveling normally, after 10 levels or so, my BR drops back into a more normal range.

For me LD was just a perk along the route to being strong for my level. It wasn't ever a goal for me. It just happened.

Comment

It wasn't ever a goal for me. It just happened.
              YOu should write a book

So poetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mitashki View Post
                YOu should write a book

So poetic.
                A poem for wartuners:

Roses are red
                Violets are blue
                I really really really
                Wanna plunder you.

Comment

• Originally posted by gingerthehutt View Post
                  a poem for wartuners:

Roses are red
                  violets are blue
                  i really really really
                  wanna plunder you.
                  lol..xd...
                  Last edited by R29254177; 10-28-2013, 12:03 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                    Can you, really?
                    I think I see you in bg..

Comment

• anyway Ginger, just drop by to put my progress also after last time I asked questions.

I hit almost 40.6k br before hitting lvl50 (with meds and everthing but no pots and scroll). I just lvled yesterday and planning to have adjustment on talents as well as having sufficient resources for lvl 50 legendary set...

Comment

• Originally posted by trigger5855 View Post
                        hi im trying to find out which mpd you do to get ur 40 set, is it void nm or badlands for summons, i never done it but have been asked.
                        definitey void nm...^^... 2 chiefs gave you 10 leg stones, summoner (if you'd like: I personally didn't do it), with a chance of yaros (extra 5 leg stones), and the most important is way less exp than badlands nm..you can also do it solo easier rather than badlands (I can do it solo in 44 without the boss (never tried it) and the differ of importance of each class is minimal compared to badlands which you completely need a team at least a healer cos of bleeding and other buff which is why you cant do it solo unless you're very strong like UBER strong with lots of hp or puri and spam heal if you're a mage. but the bleed still hurts (4k/turn in last boss). Void NM: avoid doing the last boss if you want to reserve exp just do till the second chief (gurna)).

Edit: I'm a full non-casher, so I won't know much projection for light-medium casher or more. I gave strength comparison based on a full non-casher point of view..)
                        Last edited by R29254177; 10-28-2013, 01:05 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by R233003618 View Post
                          And a litle question for Creamy and ginger : What's the br of top players on their server? or average tops? are they still competitive on their own server? I'm around position 50 whith 71k br and our server started in avril 2013, so 6 months server, whith top cashers reaching 100k (but they are only 4-5), so can get in top 10 if i want.
                          I can get into the top 50 in 1v1 arena. Then I stall.

Comment

• You get into top 50 or so, then you wait two hours and you're down to 100-120 again because of all the level 70 people using holy seal and brutality rune.
                            [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
                            [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

• Originally posted by MolochMage View Post
                              You get into top 50 or so, then you wait two hours and you're down to 100-120 again because of all the level 70 people using holy seal and brutality rune.
                              Yup! absolutely spot on...

Comment

There is discussion that you can play The Spire, get the rewards and avoid the XP - However we have been unable to replicate the outcome in our testing.
                                Works for me ^^ just completely close browser 1min or so before the end, i keep it off for 10mins or so, and then log back in, no XP and chests are in the mail

Comment

Working...
                                X