Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R23469935 View Post
    should i do catacombs? ineed crypt tokens for my rings
    Once you can pass all 100 level, daily cata become a must and one of anavoidable sources of exp. U need a lot of tokens for 60-70sets/rings/jewels, and cata will become your main source of gems (up to 10 lv 3 gems in a key cata if u're lucky). Doing daily cata also can disturb slow leveling in the lv50 range, as 1-2m exp is an considerable amount. It become easier to handle in the lv60 range. And from lv 64 u'll run after exp anyway ( Because R2 *ù$^ù* really unbalanced talent growing starting whith lv 64, but a real mess up here).

Comment

• Originally posted by MolochMage View Post
      Now, this is what happens if you do the exact opposite of what is said in this guide:

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....62-in-the-game

Bear with me for linking to my own thread.
      it's an inactive alt turned into a farm. legendary 40 set alone brings you over 30k, not to mention jewels/rings legendary. And the farmer obviosusly don't want to loose too much time fighting his farm, that's why he putted crappy astrals. Usually, the portrait of fast leveler has a lv 55 pvp set on.

Comment

• Originally posted by R233003618 View Post
        it's an inactive alt turned into a farm. legendary 40 set alone brings you over 30k, not to mention jewels/rings legendary. And the farmer obviosusly don't want to loose too much time fighting his farm, that's why he putted crappy astrals. Usually, the portrait of fast leveler has a lv 55 pvp set on.
        umm...there are many slow levelers with 55 PvP set...

Comment

• Except knights, the real slow levelers get the 50 legend set before or about reaching lv 60. As even 40 legend demands pacience, that char whith lv 40 legend 3 pieces don't smell like fast leveler. you can easily buy a 40 set, but the leggy stones needs time too, or a lot more balens.

Enought of that,is deviating. have anyone got the minimal br needed to dominate bg in different brackets? i think is very important to know, as it could fix a goal for many players ( exept the extreme ones, that want more difficult goals)
          Last edited by R233003618; 11-01-2013, 10:13 PM.

Comment

• where should i invest first? astral or guild skill?

Comment

• Originally posted by R233003618 View Post
              Except knights, the real slow levelers get the 50 legend set before or about reaching lv 60. As even 40 legend demands pacience, that char whith lv 40 legend 3 pieces don't smell like fast leveler. you can easily buy a 40 set, but the leggy stones needs time too, or a lot more balens.

Enought of that,is deviating. have anyone got the minimal br needed to dominate bg in different brackets? i think is very important to know, as it could fix a goal for many players ( exept the extreme ones, that want more difficult goals)
              The problem is that as more players realise the potential in slow leveling Vs leveling fast: more players will slow level. Ultimately this will result in higher average BR's at a lower level.

Thus these figures are the numbers that I had each bracket change:
              lvl 39/40: Ginger: 20K: I have seen 30K+ in that level bracket recently.
              lvl 45: Ginger: 30K:
              lvl 49: Ginger: 43K:
              lvl 50: Ginger: 50K:
              lvl 55: Ginger: 60K:
              lvl 59: Ginger will have: 70K+:

Originally posted by R23469935 View Post
              where should i invest first? astral or guild skill?
              work out how much your guild skills cost, then work out how much astral leveling costs. Then compare the relative BR gains, go with the cheapest.
              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                The problem is that as more players realise the potential in slow leveling Vs leveling fast: more players will slow level. Ultimately this will result in higher average BR's at a lower level.

Thus these figures are the numbers that I had each bracket change:
                lvl 39/40: Ginger: 20K: I have seen 30K+ in that level bracket recently.
                lvl 45: Ginger: 30K:
                lvl 49: Ginger: 43K:
                lvl 50: Ginger: 50K:
                lvl 55: Ginger: 60K:
                lvl 59: Ginger will have: 70K+:

work out how much your guild skills cost, then work out how much astral leveling costs. Then compare the relative BR gains, go with the cheapest.
                39's top is 34-35k.
                44's top is around 62k currently.
                About the rest, no idea, but really, the sky is the limit as long as you're patient enough

Comment

• @win: Ohhh. Someone stayed that long under there? 60k+ for a mid 40s is kinda overkill. Glad I'm not anywhere near that place anymore.
                  The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

• Originally posted by winlord View Post
                    44's top is around 62k currently.
                    its only 52k br if your talking about Boadicea other than that i havent seen higher than 57k br in my range(40-49) but i assume he has more than 52k now but not higher than 55k i think, and Boa is the only lvl44 i know who has 52k br
                    Last edited by R27560757SpeeDHunter; 11-03-2013, 01:51 AM.
                    I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
                    and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

• can i share this here coz this is really saddens me,

coz i think slow leveling will be in grave soon for non-cashers/non-vip or the vip will be affected soon too.
                      this is just my OPINION and purely assumed based on leaks, guides, etc posted in forums
                      this is basedly for non-cashers like me
                      *bound balens a good thing for slow levelers?
                      - bound balens can be found and obtain through dungeons and guild altar, w/c i assume it will gives us massive xp
                      but how about vouchers on guild blessing? so far, for non-casher and also slow lvler doesnt need a bound balens
                      *exp recovery for slow levelers?
                      - this is interesting, if a MP-dungeon, cata's xp and whatever xp is related on it, will it piles up if your not doing it like any slow levelers do?
                      *Slyph system and adv tech for slow levelers?
                      - this is system and new feature can only obtain once u reach 50 or if you're already in it. so before we celebrate let's give our prayers in 46-54 battleground

others like this can be found once the patch is released. and so far, 2.1 is not only offers you but pushes you to level up and not only to spend more but pour more time on it to shape fit if your a non-vip and guess what, homesteed is still not in use and that's wartune wants. and in future, slow leveling is no longer exist and if you want to a high br for your level you need to spend balens on it,
                      i repeat this is only my OPINION, no one forces you to believe that slow leveling will be in grave (as for non-vip)

*why non-cashers? coz slow leveling helps most non-cashers.

Comment

• should i finish the devotion to 95???

Comment

• Originally posted by R27560757SpeeDHunter View Post
                          its only 52k br if your talking about Boadicea other than that i havent seen higher than 57k br in my range(40-49) but i assume he has more than 52k now but not higher than 55k i think, and Boa is the only lvl44 i know who has 52k br
                          We're on different time zones, mate.

Comment

• will the new pet system "sylph" destroy slow levelling?
                            R2 S230 - Cross Chasm Veronica Knight 64 Lord Divine 73797/82128 Pirates

Comment

• Originally posted by VMC230 View Post
                              will the new pet system "sylph" destroy slow levelling?
                              More exp u gain - stronger sylph u have
                              This who stay on 50+ runing only cata will stay far behind this on 60+ who can gain max daily exp and burn in talents

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                                @win: Ohhh. Someone stayed that long under there? 60k+ for a mid 40s is kinda overkill. Glad I'm not anywhere near that place anymore.
                                I see that even slowleveling become cashers realm. You really think that someone stayed there for more than 1 year? LOL. It's a heavy casher that bought 200-300k balens at server start, got underworld and wildfire horses, lv 5-6 wings, tons of gems and leveled fate. Ihad posed the question of optomal br to dominate for non/low cashers, not to talk about records of heavy money users. Most aspects of br increasing are self limiting, as I said already. Don't tell he has lv 12 gems from carting in bg (double lol). 20k br for lv 39 is more than enought to obtain crusader then is the time to move on.

As for the new patch, our extreme slow levelers will stay forever in the 50ies, not doring to go to 60. One positive thing thought is that the holly seal will be nerfed/supressed, making arena/bg br dependant again.

And I insist on it again, who can tell from his/her exp the optimal br for brackets, not to will all, but about 95% arenas bg fights, maxing the honor. As the game is designed now, they want to force ppl to past lv 50, everything done before become useless.

Comment

Working...
                                X