Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Grave_Digger View Post
    can i share this here coz this is really saddens me,

coz i think slow leveling will be in grave soon for non-cashers/non-vip or the vip will be affected soon too.
    this is just my OPINION and purely assumed based on leaks, guides, etc posted in forums
    this is basedly for non-cashers like me
    *bound balens a good thing for slow levelers?
    - bound balens can be found and obtain through dungeons and guild altar, w/c i assume it will gives us massive xp
    but how about vouchers on guild blessing? so far, for non-casher and also slow lvler doesnt need a bound balens

- this is system and new feature can only obtain once u reach 50 or if you're already in it. so before we celebrate let's give our prayers in 46-54 battleground
    46-54 BG was in grave already because of HS stun and templars.
    Bound Balens will come scarcely, just a few/day, so for the wings you'll have to wait a lot (about 6months, a year ?). Also, if you intend of reseting skills/talents or open all inventory rows, do it now, they keep their actual price in balens. Only the farm upgrade seems to have adjusted prices.
    As for experience recovery system,only the basic options are gold related, the advanced ones will be $,£.

As for overall slowleveling, I see that everyone is dodging the post 63-64lvel question (all extreme slowers are still under 60).

How much to slow for a noncasher? When to stop and when to move on in order not to loose the free mounts/clothes, fate etc? That is the 1000$ question.

Actually, 65-69 bracket is the everything possible realm. Most players stop here to max honor. To absolutely dominate you need over 100k br, while a 75-80k br can get you to LD. Those numbers will go up as the new academy and silph will add to br.

Comment

• Originally posted by R233003618 View Post
      As for the new patch, our extreme slow levelers will stay forever in the 50ies, not doring to go to 60. One positive thing thought is that the holly seal will be nerfed/supressed, making arena/bg br dependant again.
      Slow levelers go slow. There is no scared about it.

It takes time for a player to properly prepare.

More prep time = stronger player with better gear sooner.

Originally posted by R233003618 View Post
      And I insist on it again, who can tell from his/her exp the optimal br for brackets, not to will all, but about 95% arenas bg fights, maxing the honor. As the game is designed now, they want to force ppl to past lv 50, everything done before become useless.
      Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
      lvl 39/40: Ginger: 20K: I have seen 30K+ in that level bracket recently.
      lvl 45: Ginger: 30K:
      lvl 49: Ginger: 43K:
      lvl 50: Ginger: 50K:
      lvl 55: Ginger: 60K:
      lvl 59: Ginger will have: 70K+:
      These sort of numbers will see you win a good proportion of your fights.
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
        More exp u gain - stronger sylph u have
        This who stay on 50+ runing only cata will stay far behind this on 60+ who can gain max daily exp and burn in talents
        I believe that the level of your sylph cannot surpass your current level, right? So even if the 60+ always gets exp, the level of sylph will soon be capped, based on the current level of that player.

The ones that will be disadvantaged will be those who are currently and still plan stay at level 59, esp. those who are nearing level up, since if they have to level up their sylph, then they have to level up to 60+...

Comment

• Ginger I asked about Optimal br to win 90% of fights, not monster bg that win 99.99% of fights. Maibe in your timezone, whith older servers you need more, in EU servers, 60k is enought for lv 59 and 70k for 64. I don't have data on 65+, as is very variable, can go up to 100k. Where are you and Creamy in gems and astral levels? how long it take for a gem or an astral level? just want to plan ahead.

Comment

Ginger I asked about Optimal br to win 90% of fights, not monster bg that win 99.99% of fights. Maibe in your timezone, whith older servers you need more, in EU servers, 60k is enought for lv 59 and 70k for 64. I don't have data on 65+, as is very variable, can go up to 100k. Where are you and Creamy in gems and astral levels? how long it take for a gem or an astral level? just want to plan ahead.
            I am in an EU server.

I still lose fights. Regularly.

Gems: I have half lvl 5 and half lvl 6. Creamy is a little behind that.

Astrals: All Red/Gold: All level 6/7/8.
            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P

Comment

• probaly the best place to ask,is there any use for chaos rune in arena?

Comment

• Originally posted by flintjoris View Post
                probaly the best place to ask,is there any use for chaos rune in arena?
                I would say yes.

Comment

Ginger I asked about Optimal br to win 90% of fights, not monster bg that win 99.99% of fights. Maibe in your timezone, whith older servers you need more, in EU servers, 60k is enought for lv 59 and 70k for 64. I don't have data on 65+, as is very variable, can go up to 100k. Where are you and Creamy in gems and astral levels? how long it take for a gem or an astral level? just want to plan ahead.
                  from what i saw on 65+ you need 85k br? :/ thou didnt end up there alot so not sure
                  Originally posted by flintjoris View Post
                  probaly the best place to ask,is there any use for chaos rune in arena?
                  especially if it caughts mages

Comment

• ginger i am level 49 with 2k br how can i get great br please tell

Comment

• sry 27k br ehehehhehehe

Comment

• Originally posted by noldor View Post
                        ginger i am level 49 with 2k br how can i get great br please tell
                        There are two ways to play:

Go like a rocket to lvl 80, getting a PvE set on the way and then work on everything once you get there:

Slow level, ignoring XP and following the tips and tricks as described in the first post.

Comment

• be sexy and see it

Comment

• yeah there are still a lot that dont get slow lvling all they want to do is race ahead... it took me a little while to figure it out sadly longer than i would have liked but was only doing what i was seeing so many do on my server until i got sick of loosing to lower lvls... i am now a lvl 65 with over 70k br and have all my lvl 60 gear and in process of legending the last of them choosing my times when Wartune decide not to put exp scrolls on... that is the really annoying part we are working so hard to miss exp yet they keep putting scrolls on to give us extra... ugh... would like to get at least another 5 - 10k br before i lvl... only way a lot of the lvl 68 - 69's r beating me in BG now is by stunning me and most have to stun me twice if not a 3rd time... most times if i survive the 2nd stun they die and then leave me alone to do my carting in peace... for my lvl my br is probably still a bit lower than some that have started slow lvling sooner but being i didnt really start planting my tookus til lvl 59 i think i have done pretty well so far

Comment

• Originally posted by tiggy69 View Post
                              yeah there are still a lot that dont get slow lvling all they want to do is race ahead... it took me a little while to figure it out sadly longer than i would have liked but was only doing what i was seeing so many do on my server until i got sick of loosing to lower lvls... i am now a lvl 65 with over 70k br and have all my lvl 60 gear and in process of legending the last of them choosing my times when Wartune decide not to put exp scrolls on... that is the really annoying part we are working so hard to miss exp yet they keep putting scrolls on to give us extra... ugh... would like to get at least another 5 - 10k br before i lvl... only way a lot of the lvl 68 - 69's r beating me in BG now is by stunning me and most have to stun me twice if not a 3rd time... most times if i survive the 2nd stun they die and then leave me alone to do my carting in peace... for my lvl my br is probably still a bit lower than some that have started slow lvling sooner but being i didnt really start planting my tookus til lvl 59 i think i have done pretty well so far
                              Sounds like things are slowly coming together for you, and that you're now able to start enjoying the benefits of slow leveling.

Over taking your level *1K in BR, is a significant milestone in my opinion. So congrats on that front!

Keep up the hard work and keep us posted as to how you do!

Comment

• Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                                The problem is that as more players realise the potential in slow leveling Vs leveling fast: more players will slow level. Ultimately this will result in higher average BR's at a lower level.

Thus these figures are the numbers that I had each bracket change:
                                lvl 39/40: Ginger: 20K: I have seen 30K+ in that level bracket recently.
                                lvl 45: Ginger: 30K:
                                lvl 49: Ginger: 43K:
                                lvl 50: Ginger: 50K:
                                lvl 55: Ginger: 60K:
                                lvl 59: Ginger will have: 70K+:

work out how much your guild skills cost, then work out how much astral leveling costs. Then compare the relative BR gains, go with the cheapest.
                                Good to know that i'm target and there are a fair few sub 40s with 30k +, one at 37k!

First time i actually saw chaos rune affect someone last night, level 48 knight with 49k BR smacked the weak mage, did loads ofdamage! Most of the time i use chaos rune as a quick instant spell at the end though.

ps. I love this guide, it's done so much for me loving my character and this game, well done Gingy and Creamy!
                                Wartune
                                IGN: Decima
                                Guild: Elysium
                                Server: S5 (Europe)
                                Class: Mage (Level 80)

Winterfrost Legacy *shakes fist at Ginba*
                                IGN : Decima (spotting a trend?)
                                Server : 59 (Europe)
                                Class : Nooby sissy shaman!

Comment

Working...
                                X