Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deeelinquent View Post
    Good to know that i'm target and there are a fair few sub 40s with 30k +, one at 37k!

First time i actually saw chaos rune affect someone last night, level 48 knight with 49k BR smacked the weak mage, did loads ofdamage! Most of the time i use chaos rune as a quick instant spell at the end though.

ps. I love this guide, it's done so much for me loving my character and this game, well done Gingy and Creamy!
    *huggles Dee*

Comment

• rested exp screwed me up on 59 now i heading on 64 hold till LD which is pain the enemy br is ridiculous
      IGN : Mitsuhide
      Server : 241 Ironlands
      Lvl : 57
      Guild : BadGuys

Current Stats

Comment

• Originally posted by Deeelinquent View Post
        Good to know that i'm target and there are a fair few sub 40s with 30k +, one at 37k!

First time i actually saw chaos rune affect someone last night, level 48 knight with 49k BR smacked the weak mage, did loads ofdamage! Most of the time i use chaos rune as a quick instant spell at the end though.

ps. I love this guide, it's done so much for me loving my character and this game, well done Gingy and Creamy!
        ♥ Dee!

Originally posted by X_Mitsuhide_X View Post
        rested exp screwed me up on 59 now i heading on 64 hold till LD which is pain the enemy br is ridiculous
        Yeah there are some monsters in the 64 and under bracket... o.O
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• What's the highest BR you've seen in 64 and under bracket, Ginger?

Comment

• Originally posted by winlord View Post
            What's the highest BR you've seen in 64 and under bracket, Ginger?
            Actually seen:

Probably about 80K - but that is a knight, who I don't rate all that highly... :saysnomore:

That I know of:

Igneel if he's still under 64, he has 86K last I heard.

That said, I am running into 70K+ characters in every 55 - 64 BG I stay in, so 70K+ is no longer a thing of legend, but more a thing of just being uncommon.
            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• Originally posted by X_Mitsuhide_X View Post
              rested exp screwed me up on 59 now i heading on 64 hold till LD which is pain the enemy br is ridiculous
              That explains why i don't see you in 59 Bg anymore. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                Actually seen:

Probably about 80K - but that is a knight, who I don't rate all that highly... :saysnomore:

That I know of:

Igneel if he's still under 64, he has 86K last I heard.

That said, I am running into 70K+ characters in every 55 - 64 BG I stay in, so 70K+ is no longer a thing of legend, but more a thing of just being uncommon.
                Damn, lol.
                Alot of heavy cashers in these higher brackets then.

Comment

• oh men i got to tell this a few days ago i used the star points to get the red misticaly astral i was so happy when i got it xD well a few minutes ago playing with the astros i want to get the red pdef and the mdef one i got a red astro the problem is it was the holy misticaly... -.-! omg that feeling was so bad i almost land my fist on the screen omg the worst part is its the second time that happens hahahahahaahahahaha (bought the orange matk one and a week later got it by luck clicking on the astros) i wanna cry right now omg hahahahaha srry for my english but i had to say it xD

Comment

• Originally posted by winlord View Post
                    Damn, lol.
                    Alot of heavy cashers in these higher brackets then.
                    Gotten ready to runawayscreaming yet? I have!

But seriously, you don't actually need to think about level that much, not after 60 anyway. Since mostly every BR related contents are open and playtime is the one of the only things that matter.
                    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

• Edit: About the horse: if you take just the horse stats - then yes it's about 700. You're forgetting to include class bonus for ATK, DEF & HP stats, as well as potential wing bonus's. My guild horse gave me well over 1K BR...[/QUOTE]
                      guild horce gives u only 700 br not 1 k. i buy it today
                      ARCHE wht is slow leveling?
                      when u hope that u and u tank will be same lv.

Comment

• another question 1. wht is dif between iris 90 cloud city chest and iris 130 cloud city chest(hot event)
                        2. wht i will took from this event iris or fate stone
                        ARCHE wht is slow leveling?
                        when u hope that u and u tank will be same lv.

Comment

• [QUOTE=winlord;711452]What's the highest BR you've seen in 64 and under bracket, Ginger?[/QUOTE

on s123 there is 64 whit 90k br mage

Comment

• Originally posted by ARCHE(S-221) View Post
                            another question 1. wht is dif between iris 90 cloud city chest and iris 130 cloud city chest(hot event)
                            2. wht i will took from this event iris or fate stone
                            130 is a rare one...@winlord saw a lv 64 on 92k br thou dunno wether he/she was bufed or base br

Comment

• Originally posted by flintjoris View Post
                              Originally posted by winlord View Post
                              What's the highest BR you've seen in 64 and under bracket, Ginger?
                              on s123 there is 64 whit 90k br mage
                              gonna witness sumthing like dat soon in s230 codename "Park"
                              and maybe gaining BR is easier now coz sylph gives boost BR too?

@Mitsu - bit OOT sorry XD
                              ^^ finally meet you in BG
                              R2 S230 - Cross Chasm Veronica Knight 64 Lord Divine 73797/82128 Pirates

Comment

• Originally posted by VMC230 View Post
                                gonna witness sumthing like dat soon in s230 codename "Park"
                                and maybe gaining BR is easier now coz sylph gives boost BR too?

@Mitsu - bit OOT sorry XD
                                ^^ finally meet you in BG
                                What's your knight's IGN?

Comment

Working...
                                X