Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sir Ginger I'm a level 45 archer from a server which is 2 weeks and 5 days old and I wanna hear your opinion about this.

So here goes. I rushed my level to 45 because I thought this is the best way for me to catch up with the cashers on our server. I have a 23k BR with 100% blessing wheel and I think it's pretty low considering my level with a fully enhanced level 45 set with 3 sockets. I wanna know if I can still fix this mess I've made rushing to level 45 and wasting my rods on the level 45 set sir.

And do you have any advice on how can I maximize my limited catacomb run per day sir? My plan is to blitz some of the FC's levels(prolly 50 levels per day w/o using a key.) to get some gems and crypt tokens, but I'm not sure if it's a good idea to gain that much exp everyday for a very little benefits gain sir. And do you think I've made a mistake on not camping in the levels 30-35sh?. Thank you in advance sir.

I'm a non casher/VIP sir, and I badly need your advice for this matter.

Thank you for posting this awesome guide sir! . Have a good day.
    Last edited by R212050879; 11-19-2013, 10:43 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by R212050879 View Post
      Sir Ginger I'm a level 45 archer from a server which is 2 weeks and 5 days old and I wanna hear your opinion about this.

So here goes. I rushed my level to 45 because I thought this is the best way for me to catch up with the cashers on our server. I have a 23k BR with 100% blessing wheel and I think it's pretty low considering my level with a fully enhanced level 45 set with 3 sockets. I wanna know if I can still fix this mess I've made rushing to level 45 and wasting my rods on the level 45 set sir.

And do you have any advice on how can I maximize my limited catacomb run per day sir? My plan is to blitz some of the FC's levels(prolly 50 levels per day w/o using a key.) to get some gems and crypt tokens, but I'm not sure if it's a good idea to gain that much exp everyday for a very little benefits gain sir. And do you think I've made a mistake on not camping in the levels 30-35sh?. Thank you in advance sir.

I'm a non casher/VIP sir, and I badly need your advice for this matter.

Thank you for posting this awesome guide sir! . Have a good day.
      Sir R212050879,

Ok firstly, your BR is not bad. It's certainly not amazing.

That said. It's never too late to turn a build over to a slower leveling pace, it'll just take longer to get to a stage of silly OP'ness.

As for mistake. No. You didn't know any better at the time. Maybe poor decisions based on lack of knowledge...

Your plan seems sound to me. I would perhaps consider dropping the frequency of your FC visits. I think at your level I used to go to the catacombs once a week. The less often you go and the slower you level, the stronger you will be become (relatively, for your level) quicker.

If you stick with the things we mention in the OP and your new found enthusiasm for slow leveling, you should be able to build up your relative strength quite quickly. This is not a guide for how to build up absolute strength quickest though. If you intend to be the strongest on your server, this is not the strategy you want.

I hope this helps.
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• Yes sir I know my BR is bad considering my level, and yes sir sadly before I found this awesome guide of yours, I'm already 98% to level 45 so I lost all the hope of slowing down my level and building up my BR .

I'm a very patient man so I'll stick with this guide sir till I can get my BR to an average for level 45.

Sir my plan for catacomb is to do it once a week without a key for a minimal experience gain from it, and sorry sir I forgot to mentioned my current level on the catacomb, which I thought is one key factor for you to give me the advice I need sir, I'm currently on level 75 sir(my limit/best for now, I suck so I can't get past it LOL.), should I finish all of the 74 level of it sir when I blitz once a week?. Thank you sir and have a good day. *two thumbs up*.

Comment

Yes sir I know my BR is bad considering my level, and yes sir sadly before I found this awesome guide of yours, I'm already 98% to level 45 so I lost all the hope of slowing down my level and building up my BR .

I'm a very patient man so I'll stick with this guide sir till I can get my BR to an average for level 45.

Sir my plan for catacomb is to do it once a week without a key for a minimal experience gain from it, and sorry sir I forgot to mentioned my current level on the catacomb, which I thought is one key factor for you to give me the advice I need sir, I'm currently on level 75 sir(my limit/best for now, I suck so I can't get past it LOL.), should I finish all of the 74 level of it sir when I blitz once a week?. Thank you sir and have a good day. *two thumbs up*.
          Your BR is average already. At level 45 I had 30K.

For the Catas I'd blitz to the last level where you get rewards. So level 70.
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P

Comment

• Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
            Your BR is average already. At level 45 I had 30K.
            things have change down here Ginger, 23k br is actually common now coz back then we dont have holy and blessed wheel, so your 30k is becoming more average now and the impact of this slow leveling thread is really showing now to these range (36-49) and becoming a battle field of slow levelers. and i think he want a "to-do" list directly from you
            I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
            and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

• We don't give to-do lists, as we will not be responsible for "messing up" someone elses account if they aren't happy with the results of said 'to-do list'. Everyone still has their own responsibility, after all. He can read through the guide again, that should give him all the info people need.

Comment

• Originally posted by R27560757SpeeDHunter View Post
                things have change down here Ginger, 23k br is actually common now coz back then we dont have holy and blessed wheel, so your 30k is becoming more average now and the impact of this slow leveling thread is really showing now to these range (36-49) and becoming a battle field of slow levelers. and i think he want a "to-do" list directly from you
                You are very right sir. That's why I said my BR is too low for a level 45. It's not my intention to boast. My poor grammar composition and bad english made my comment very very cocky and very very annoying. I have reflected on that one sir, and sent an apology to sir Ginger. So forgive me I'm only a idiot and noob human.

Comment

• Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                  We don't give to-do lists, as we will not be responsible for "messing up" someone elses account if they aren't happy with the results of said 'to-do list'. Everyone still has their own responsibility, after all. He can read through the guide again, that should give him all the info people need.
                  And yes ma'am sir SpeedDHunter is right, I want a "to-do" list coming from sir Ginger or anyone else kind enough to share their wisdom for this game, so I can correct my idiotic actions rushing my level, getting higher level of equipments, and thinking I'll catch up with the cashers somehow with that method, but I realize that it was impossible. Like I said I don't want to sound cocky or anything, it's just some of this words are from google translate. Have a good day.

Comment

You are very right sir. That's why I said my BR is too low for a level 45. It's not my intention to boast. My poor grammar composition and bad english made my comment very very cocky and very very annoying. I have reflected on that one sir, and sent an apology to sir Ginger. So forgive me I'm only a idiot and noob human.
                    Originally posted by R212050879 View Post
                    And yes ma'am sir SpeedDHunter is right, I want a "to-do" list coming from sir Ginger or anyone else kind enough to share their wisdom for this game, so I can correct my idiotic actions rushing my level, getting higher level of equipments, and thinking I'll catch up with the cashers somehow with that method, but I realize that it was impossible. Like I said I don't want to sound cocky or anything, it's just some of this words are from google translate. Have a good day.
                    Don't think of yourself as an idiot and noob human! Give yourself more credit than that
                    Like I said, Ginger and I will not tell a person: "Do this! And do that! And then this! And then that!" Because we are not responsible for your character. We don't want you to become angry if the to-do list doesn't work and you end up very unhappy with your character, and passing the blame to us because we told you to do those things.

All of the things we advice (not tell ) people to do are in this guide already. Questions like yours about to which level you should blitz catas, Ginger has told you what he would do in your case. That's all we can tell you, how we would play. But we won't tell you to do something or play in a certain way.

Comment

• Don't think of yourself as an idiot and noob human! Give yourself more credit than that
                      Like I said, Ginger and I will not tell a person: "Do this! And do that! And then this! And then that!" Because we are not responsible for your character. We don't want you to become angry if the to-do list doesn't work and you end up very unhappy with your character, and passing the blame to us because we told you to do those things.

All of the things we advice (not tell ) people to do are in this guide already. Questions like yours about to which level you should blitz catas, Ginger has told you what he would do in your case. That's all we can tell you, how we would play. But we won't tell you to do something or play in a certain way.
                      Yes ma'am I'm slowly reading each comment from this thread, *cough* including the whiners saying this awesome guide is not much of a help*cough*.

Oh no ma'am I will do the to-do list without any hesitation, I'm already in love enough with sir Ginger to do whatever task he told me if that gives me 30k BR(bromance). Or you ma'am I will be your very own R2D2 and do all the task you give me because I know it'll work 100%, and I can get a lot of benefits doing the slow leveling your way. . Thank you ma'am. Have a blessed day.

Comment

Yes ma'am I'm slowly reading each comment from this thread, *cough* including the whiners saying this awesome guide is not much of a help*cough*.

Oh no ma'am I will do the to-do list without any hesitation, I'm already in love enough with sir Ginger to do whatever task he told me if that gives me 30k BR(bromance). Or you ma'am I will be your very own R2D2 and do all the task you give me because I know it'll work 100%, and I can get a lot of benefits doing the slow leveling your way. . Thank you ma'am. Have a blessed day.
                        LOL! BR(omance) *giggle* Well watch out, though, if you're in love with Ginger, because I might get jealous and fight you over him... Hahah!
                        Though I could make use of an R2D2... Tempting!

Comment

• I'm having a bit of trouble stalling my level ma'am, even though I'm doing what is written is this guide, some of the daily quest gives tons of exp . Please advice me of how many solo arena should I complete ma'am, because I get 4k exp per fight multiply that to 20 it's already 80k worth of exp, and then what MP dungeon you recommend for me ma'am? .. Thank you ma'am.

Ehem! An updated R2D2 with a automatic coffee/soda/beer/and all of the beverages you can think of machine.
                          Last edited by R212050879; 11-20-2013, 08:46 AM.

Comment

I'm having a bit of difficulty stalling my level ma'am, even though I'm doing what is written is this guide, some of the daily quest gives tons of exp . Please advice me of how many solo arena should I complete ma'am, because I get 4k exp per fight multiply that to 20 it's already 80k worth of exp .. Thank you ma'am.
                            Ask yourself if it's really necessary to do all the daily quests. Or can you live without some of them... Be picky when it comes to accepting quests, don't just accept any completed quest without thinking if you really need it. If daily arena gives so much, consider doing only what's necessary for Devotion.
                            Also: if you're not VIP, and you can afford to become a VIP, that is something I would consider. Yes, dungeons would give more exp, BUT: the increased daily devotion makes it so that you don't have to accept every quest to get to 80 or 100 devo. You can skip the daily quests that give such a damnload of exp... That's the only reason I became a VIP, all those months ago, to be able to skip gaining exp rather than gaining more.

Originally posted by R212050879 View Post
                            Ehem! An updated R2D2 with a automatic coffee/soda/beer/and all of the beverages you can think of machine.
                            Come here, my precious!

Comment

• Ask yourself if it's really necessary to do all the daily quests. Or can you live without some of them... Be picky when it comes to accepting quests, don't just accept any completed quest without thinking if you really need it. If daily arena gives so much, consider doing only what's necessary for Devotion.
                              Also: if you're not VIP, and you can afford to become a VIP, that is something I would consider. Yes, dungeons would give more exp, BUT: the increased daily devotion makes it so that you don't have to accept every quest to get to 80 or 100 devo. You can skip the daily quests that give such a damnload of exp... That's the only reason I became a VIP, all those months ago, to be able to skip gaining exp rather than gaining more.

I'll try my hardest to reach 80-100 devotion without doing those quest that gives me a lot excess exp ma'am. Ma'am do you recommend Graveyard for my daily MP run?. Thank you for this wonderful advice ma'am, Much appreciated. *two thumbs up*

*Runs* bip bop bip Not so fast human!... >.

Comment

• We have a droid unit around the house now?

Cool... It can do the washing up...

Comment

Working...
                                X