Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
    Again depends if you cash or not.

If you take out VIP, then you can easily slow level and get 100 devo daily.

If you don't intend to become VIP, then I would advise looking at 80 devo daily.
    I wont be doing any cashing sir so I think I will just go with the 80 devo. My heart is starting to break though sir, how I wish I can minimize my exp gain and get that 100 devo rewards . But anyways, thank you very much sir, I'll tune in on this thread and give you an update on how my toon develops. #Twotumbsup.

Comment

• Originally posted by R212050879 View Post
      I wont be doing any cashing sir so I think I will just go with the 80 devo. My heart is starting to break though sir, how I wish I can minimize my exp gain and get that 100 devo rewards . But anyways, thank you very much sir, I'll tune in on this thread and give you an update on how my toon develops. #Twotumbsup.
      Well the 80 devo can be achieved easily, without too much XP gain.

To get the full 100 devo, will require quite a lot of XP gain.

Anyway, it's your decision. If you can do 100 devo with little enough XP gain to achieve your goals - do it! Come back and kick my *** with it in a month! ^^
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
        after killing the mini-boses leave from mpd and re-enter to help to finish and you get no exp from last boss
        Thank you sir, pointer taken. I'll be listing all of the tips and tricks you'll give me. #TwoThumbsUp

Comment

• Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
          Well the 80 devo can be achieved easily, without too much XP gain.

To get the full 100 devo, will require quite a lot of XP gain.

Anyway, it's your decision. If you can do 100 devo with little enough XP gain to achieve your goals - do it! Come back and kick my *** with it in a month! ^^
          Thank you sir. All the infos, tips, and the tricks I'm learning in this thread, I will list it and read it every time I log-in. LOL

More like every week sir. I can't wait for a month and post something and get tips from it. #EvilLaugh.

Comment

• 80 dev is no exp, 100 is exp. 10 duels arena solo each day can cost more than 80000 exp each day, not to mention bounty quests. Get vip monthly if you want 100 dev each day.
            "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

• Originally posted by R212050879 View Post
              Putting those aside here my my mini goals sir;

1. Rush to level 35-38 and get a level 35 set(fully enhanced).
              2. Upon reaching level 38 I'll start to stall my level as much As I can and gain a good amount of BR.
              3. Before reaching level 39, I should have 20-25kBR, and strive as hard as I can to earn it.
              4. Before reaching to level 40, I should get my elite warrior title(near crusader), my reason for this is to avoid getting crush on the early 40's, and avoid the lost of honor per death on BG.
              5. Slowly farm level 40 leg gear on the 40's.
              6. Get my Knights to level match my level.

This are my mini goals for now sir. Your opinion will help me a lot sir, I'm hoping you can give me some secret tips. . Thank you.
              i'll give my tips too but mostly your Qs are answered already

if your going to slow level at 38-39 u should raise your target BR by 2-3k incase something changes in future patch so at 40s you'll be at ease doing carts on bg let's say 24-27k br at 40s. i think that's possible nowadays but if u cant, 20-25k is not that bad at 40-49 range but keep carting dont waste your attmpts on killing on bg even w/o attmpts you can still gain honor on bg coz the max is 3k honor gain/day. all in all, just do what ginger and others say
              I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
              and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

• Hello, can someone confirm it's still possible to do Spire without getting xp? If so, does it also work for TOK?

Comment

• Originally posted by dragosavp View Post
                  Hello, can someone confirm it's still possible to do Spire without getting xp? If so, does it also work for TOK?
                  before patch it was possible for spire and tok but after patch i heard the trick no longer works dunno thou im geting all exp i can..all for sylph's sake :P

Comment

• Spire n ToK cant be dodged anymore... resulting my char n darrylch char suddenly jumped 60 lol
                    R2 S230 - Cross Chasm Veronica Knight 64 Lord Divine 73797/82128 Pirates

Comment

• Originally posted by VMC230 View Post
                      Spire n ToK cant be dodged anymore... resulting my char n darrylch char suddenly jumped 60 lol
                      Aw that stinks

Comment

• is there a way to reduce the world prosperity %..
                        mine is currently at 110% and im still a lvl 39..

this will give me a huge amount of exp when i do catacomb and im not sure if i will be able to make enough token by the time i reach level 44 to make a whole sets of legendary equips
                        Server 307 - Blackstone
                        Name -
                        Guild - S.T.A.R.S
                        Rank - Crusader
                        Level - 39
                        Battle Rating - 30093
                        Class - Knight

That's how it's done, spunky monkey -Rikku
                        When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth -Holmes

Comment

• How do u find a GA run? I never get to win the battles and I struggle to get enough insigs for my needs.
                          I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

• Originally posted by VMC230 View Post
                            Spire n ToK cant be dodged anymore... resulting my char n darrylch char suddenly jumped 60 lol
                            ToK still working for me though, I only enter and then exit, and I'm still getting the 10 mount cards(or whatever it's called). I can't confirm on The Spire though I'm not yet on that bracket.

Comment

• Originally posted by dragosavp View Post
                              Hello, can someone confirm it's still possible to do Spire without getting xp? If so, does it also work for TOK?
                              The jump in and out technique as described in the OP still works. As for the discussed techniques to actually fight and escape XP-less, I don't know.

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                              before patch it was possible for spire and tok but after patch i heard the trick no longer works dunno thou im geting all exp i can..all for sylph's sake :P
                              XP for Sylphs! MOAR!

Originally posted by VMC230 View Post
                              LOL!

Originally posted by Whispir View Post
                              Aw that stinks
                              Welcome to my world... I could never get the XP dodge to work.

Originally posted by SuzyTakeda View Post
                              is there a way to reduce the world prosperity %..

this will give me a huge amount of exp when i do catacomb and im not sure if i will be able to make enough token by the time i reach level 44 to make a whole sets of legendary equips
                              Leveling up reduces world prosperity...

Originally posted by KrazycatSS2 View Post
                              How do u find a GA run? I never get to win the battles and I struggle to get enough insigs for my needs.
                              befriend strong slow levelers and see if they'll help you.

Originally posted by Csharp View Post
                              ToK still working for me though, I only enter and then exit, and I'm still getting the 10 mount cards(or whatever it's called). I can't confirm on The Spire though I'm not yet on that bracket.
                              As I said above - this trick still works with Spire...
                              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuzyTakeda View Post
                                is there a way to reduce the world prosperity %..

by leveling up, the only way.

Comment

Working...
                                X