Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Csharp View Post
    ToK still working for me though, I only enter and then exit, and I'm still getting the 10 mount cards(or whatever it's called). I can't confirm on The Spire though I'm not yet on that bracket.
    no, its not entering n leave...
    what i meant is, u can actually get the box to every level.
    just as simple as before the victory screen came up, u need to relog to dodge the exp... the box will show in the mail
    but that was before the patch... but after the patch... cant do it ^^
    R2 S230 - Cross Chasm Veronica Knight 64 Lord Divine 73797/82128 Pirates

Comment

• Originally posted by VMC230 View Post
      no, its not entering n leave...
      what i meant is, u can actually get the box to every level.
      just as simple as before the victory screen came up, u need to relog to dodge the exp... the box will show in the mail
      but that was before the patch... but after the patch... cant do it ^^
      I see lol, sorry I thought it was the enter and exit thing. I don't really need the boxes, I only do ToK for devo and the mount card .

Comment

• I love this thread. Its inspired me to become a slow leveller.......in fact I think I would now be classed as a no-leveller

Comment

• Originally posted by SpitefulErne View Post
          I love this thread. Its inspired me to become a slow leveller.......in fact I think I would now be classed as a no-leveller
          I like that for a term.. a no leveler! ^_^
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• I could stay forever til all my red astrals lvl 10 and all my gems is lvl 6 and lvl 7 patk but my team couldn't wait, so, damn.
            "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

• Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
              I like that for a term.. a no leveler! ^_^
              This term was actually coined by me.

Comment

• In TOK you can still do waves without getting EXP, haven't tried for spire

Comment

• Originally posted by Miserius View Post
                  I could stay forever til all my red astrals lvl 10 and all my gems is lvl 6 and lvl 7 patk but my team couldn't wait, so, damn.
                  same problem, my team cant even wait till i get the 2nd pvp mount

but who cares, they levelled up then im gonna find a new team xD

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	HERO SHOW 1.png
Views:	1
Size:	563.1 KB
ID:	1678138Click image for larger version

Name:	HERO SHOW 2.png
Views:	1
Size:	951.0 KB
ID:	1678137 how to get better character?
                    I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

• Originally posted by KrazycatSS2 View Post
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]63548[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]63547[/ATTACH] how to get better character?
                      seems you miss 40 leg hat?well get that and then equip 40 set,do few refines,work more on your gs,and start hunting lv 50 set

Comment

• Originally posted by garpitus View Post
                        same problem, my team cant even wait till i get the 2nd pvp mount

but who cares, they levelled up then im gonna find a new team xD
                        I can't even find new team, most people that lvl 20-60 at my server are noobs tho.
                        "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

I can't even find new team, most people that lvl 20-60 at my server are noobs tho.
                          befriend some and give them the link of this thread..im sure they will be strong later on..
                          when i first started this game i was a total noob all i knew was rushing to a higher level then get farmed in bg..

then i found this thread,it helped me a LOT..Ty Mr GingerTheHutt for that..
                          Server 307 - Blackstone
                          Name -
                          Guild - S.T.A.R.S
                          Rank - Crusader
                          Level - 39
                          Battle Rating - 30093
                          Class - Knight

That's how it's done, spunky monkey -Rikku
                          When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth -Holmes

Comment

no arena team, running low in insigs, no meds. welcome to my world
                            getting that 1k pvp pts is tough even you find a stray noobs but 1k still doable w/o team if u still want ice fang under 50
                            I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
                            and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

• Originally posted by R27560757SpeeDHunter View Post
                              no arena team, running low in insigs, no meds. welcome to my world
                              getting that 1k pvp pts is tough even you find a stray noobs but 1k still doable w/o team if u still want ice fang under 50
                              Even with Creamy around pretty much all the time, we often struggle to find an arena team, or a dungeon team...
                              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                                Even with Creamy around pretty much all the time, we often struggle to find an arena team, or a dungeon team...
                                well talk to grey, tell her to come back :P
                                i missed her tho
                                I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
                                and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

Working...
                                X