Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Csharp View Post
    ToK still working for me though, I only enter and then exit, and I'm still getting the 10 mount cards(or whatever it's called). I can't confirm on The Spire though I'm not yet on that bracket.
    no, its not entering n leave...
    what i meant is, u can actually get the box to every level.
    just as simple as before the victory screen came up, u need to relog to dodge the exp... the box will show in the mail
    but that was before the patch... but after the patch... cant do it ^^
    R2 S230 - Cross Chasm Veronica Knight 64 Lord Divine 73797/82128 Pirates

Comment

• Originally posted by VMC230 View Post
      no, its not entering n leave...
      what i meant is, u can actually get the box to every level.
      just as simple as before the victory screen came up, u need to relog to dodge the exp... the box will show in the mail
      but that was before the patch... but after the patch... cant do it ^^
      I see lol, sorry I thought it was the enter and exit thing. I don't really need the boxes, I only do ToK for devo and the mount card .

Comment

• I love this thread. Its inspired me to become a slow leveller.......in fact I think I would now be classed as a no-leveller

Comment

• Originally posted by SpitefulErne View Post
          I love this thread. Its inspired me to become a slow leveller.......in fact I think I would now be classed as a no-leveller
          I like that for a term.. a no leveler! ^_^
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• I could stay forever til all my red astrals lvl 10 and all my gems is lvl 6 and lvl 7 patk but my team couldn't wait, so, damn.
            "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

• Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
              I like that for a term.. a no leveler! ^_^
              This term was actually coined by me.

Comment

• In TOK you can still do waves without getting EXP, haven't tried for spire

Comment

• Originally posted by Miserius View Post
                  I could stay forever til all my red astrals lvl 10 and all my gems is lvl 6 and lvl 7 patk but my team couldn't wait, so, damn.
                  same problem, my team cant even wait till i get the 2nd pvp mount

but who cares, they levelled up then im gonna find a new team xD

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	HERO SHOW 1.png
Views:	1
Size:	563.1 KB
ID:	1678138Click image for larger version

Name:	HERO SHOW 2.png
Views:	1
Size:	951.0 KB
ID:	1678137 how to get better character?
                    I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

• Originally posted by KrazycatSS2 View Post
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]63548[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]63547[/ATTACH] how to get better character?
                      seems you miss 40 leg hat?well get that and then equip 40 set,do few refines,work more on your gs,and start hunting lv 50 set

Comment

• Originally posted by garpitus View Post
                        same problem, my team cant even wait till i get the 2nd pvp mount

but who cares, they levelled up then im gonna find a new team xD
                        I can't even find new team, most people that lvl 20-60 at my server are noobs tho.
                        "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

I can't even find new team, most people that lvl 20-60 at my server are noobs tho.
                          befriend some and give them the link of this thread..im sure they will be strong later on..
                          when i first started this game i was a total noob all i knew was rushing to a higher level then get farmed in bg..

then i found this thread,it helped me a LOT..Ty Mr GingerTheHutt for that..
                          Server 307 - Blackstone
                          Name -
                          Guild - S.T.A.R.S
                          Rank - Crusader
                          Level - 39
                          Battle Rating - 30093
                          Class - Knight

That's how it's done, spunky monkey -Rikku
                          When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth -Holmes

Comment

no arena team, running low in insigs, no meds. welcome to my world
                            getting that 1k pvp pts is tough even you find a stray noobs but 1k still doable w/o team if u still want ice fang under 50
                            I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
                            and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

• Originally posted by R27560757SpeeDHunter View Post
                              no arena team, running low in insigs, no meds. welcome to my world
                              getting that 1k pvp pts is tough even you find a stray noobs but 1k still doable w/o team if u still want ice fang under 50
                              Even with Creamy around pretty much all the time, we often struggle to find an arena team, or a dungeon team...
                              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                                Even with Creamy around pretty much all the time, we often struggle to find an arena team, or a dungeon team...
                                well talk to grey, tell her to come back :P
                                i missed her tho
                                I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
                                and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

Working...
                                X