Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Click image for larger version

Name:	deci 011213.png
Views:	2
Size:	419.7 KB
ID:	1678152

This is me unboosted, at 98%, need 77 tokens to leg my second jewel. GSs - Intel, End and Def at 7, Power at 6. Astrals - Golden Mysticality (6), Golden Willpower (5), Purple Fortitude (6) and golden will destroyer at 5 (1k away from 6). This guide is amazing, i recommend it to everyone! Lucky that i have Creamy and Gingy in my guild to help with mah nooby questions!
    Wartune
    IGN: Decima
    Guild: Elysium
    Server: S5 (Europe)
    Class: Mage (Level 80)

Winterfrost Legacy *shakes fist at Ginba*
    IGN : Decima (spotting a trend?)
    Server : 59 (Europe)
    Class : Nooby sissy shaman!

Comment

• Originally posted by R27560757SpeeDHunter View Post
      no arena team, running low in insigs, no meds. welcome to my world
      getting that 1k pvp pts is tough even you find a stray noobs but 1k still doable w/o team if u still want ice fang under 50
      My team said they will wait and they gave me 1 more month and after a month i have to lvl up to 50 if i want a strong team. (btw : 9 more weeks i should have Ice Fang)
      "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

• Originally posted by Miserius View Post
        My team said they will wait and they gave me 1 more month and after a month i have to lvl up to 50 if i want a strong team. (btw : 9 more weeks i should have Ice Fang)
        How generous of them!? o.O I don't think...
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• Get a better guild...
          [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
          [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

• Originally posted by Deeelinquent View Post
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]63599[/ATTACH]

This is me unboosted, at 98%, need 77 tokens to leg my second jewel. GSs - Intel, End and Def at 7, Power at 6. Astrals - Golden Mysticality (6), Golden Willpower (5), Purple Fortitude (6) and golden will destroyer at 5 (1k away from 6). This guide is amazing, i recommend it to everyone! Lucky that i have Creamy and Gingy in my guild to help with mah nooby questions!
            No offense, but if you intend to go 60+ in the end, you should NOT follow this guide.

Comment

• Originally posted by winlord View Post
              No offense, but if you intend to go 60+ in the end, you should NOT follow this guide.
              ofc, when reach lvl 60 the only thing to do is rage level and get the big a.s.s to lvl 80 and get the rest 3 leg sets (60, 70, 80) .
              "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

• Originally posted by winlord View Post
                One can follow this guide, and after 60 decide if it still works for them. The fact someone intends to go 60+ one day has got nothing to do with following this guide sub-60. If anything, it can give them a proper basis for turning 60+.

Comment

• Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                  One can follow this guide, and after 60 decide if it still works for them. The fact someone intends to go 60+ one day has got nothing to do with following this guide sub-60. If anything, it can give them a proper basis for turning 60+.
                  Let's agree to disagree.

Comment

• Originally posted by KrazycatSS2 View Post
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]63548[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]63547[/ATTACH] how to get better character?
                    Err.... ...... ..... Sir may I ask if this is your first toon?

Comment

• Originally posted by Miserius View Post
                      i assumed your teammates are vips unlike us non-cashers that's why they're pressuring you to level up but if what you said earlier is true that most lvl 20-60 are noobs then the condition is also applies to them, if your teammate wants a strong team then they need you. look, you have Elite Crusader if you go to 50, going to bg is not wise most cases they will dryad bomb you so pushing carts is not option there at those range., tbh, i dont think you can go average at 50s in 1month, i dumped my teammate when i saw Mellisan at 60k br at 51 even tho we're both familiar with each other kinda feels like "she's not the only one out there, think i need to get better" stuff like those
                      I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
                      and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

• Surely if someone follows this guide the time it will take them to get to 60 will be a while! I have a 50 too and now at 51, i still follow this guide. Not everyone who plays this game plays it and rushes to 60+ and if they do, this guide will be meaningless to them anyway, so your argument is invalid.

I haven't even mapped out when i will be level 60, i'm ok at 42 for now.
                        Wartune
                        IGN: Decima
                        Guild: Elysium
                        Server: S5 (Europe)
                        Class: Mage (Level 80)

Winterfrost Legacy *shakes fist at Ginba*
                        IGN : Decima (spotting a trend?)
                        Server : 59 (Europe)
                        Class : Nooby sissy shaman!

Comment

• cSHARP. Yes, that's my main. I just didnt follow the guide until lvl 50. Had ~23k br and people wouldnt let me cart in BG at all. They still wont, but if I find the nubbiest person in tthe bg, i can at least get that.
                          I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

• My Current Stats (after around 6 month of play)
                            (with 200% Blessing) (2nd page academy is not at max, got CD)
                            (level 64) (in 50 and 55 equips) (no VIP, no covenant, spend zero cash)

. .

I did not Slow Level til 56, LOL (by then I just decide to skip 50 set, 55 set seems to work better for me anyways, I love the starting rage)

And skipping 50 set was a good choice for me, because I can than spend millions gold that would have gone to craft, enchant, and mats on 50 set on Astrals.

My astral lets me be on par with PvE gear players. (some times even stronger, I get Rank 3~5 on WB all the time now, in both Class and Total)

Currently leveling my Determination to 10 and doing Moon Den Normal for loids, gonna just craft the 60 normal first before I level up to 65+ for Lair NM summoner)

Also, I didn't really use this Guide, but most things I did for Slow Leveling is in this guide.

Even now, I still trying to level slow.
                            Basically the only EXP things I do are those that adds to Pet EXP.
                            Meaning I don't do any "EXP Books" and TOK.
                            I also only do MPD and Spire with 2 ppls, me and a mage, so I have no worries about "finding groups" or "groups pushing you to level fast".
                            (we get up to level 9 in spire)
                            That and I also ran out of Crypt Key a long time ago... can only do Crypt normally now.

BTW, if you want "good astrals" do the Sale Green method than use Astral Points to exchange for higher grade astrals.

Comment

• I am making an update of my character progress here to hopefully get some constructive feedback.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Moloch-64-1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	139.3 KB
ID:	1678171Click image for larger version

Name:	Moloch-64-2.jpg
Size:	112.1 KB
ID:	1678172Click image for larger version

Name:	Moloch-64-3.jpg
Size:	176.4 KB
ID:	1678173

As you see I levelled to 64 and now have 7 talent points to go until I need to level to 65. The reason I levelled was I didn't want to get useless talents at 63 and then have to dump balens into a talent reset. I made Imperial Commander yesterday. My sylph is a blue Apollo level 55.

I decided to make my level 60 rings first. I only had level 40 ones. All this stuff is now legendary.

Working on making Willpower 5 and then not sure which astral to level next. All guild skills except Strength and Charisma are maxed.

My main problem right now is as follows, if you can even call that a problem.

This character will easily make Lord Divine before 65. Thus really I have accomplished my main goal for it. I don't need better gear than I have for this level bracket. It would be nice to have, of course, but it's optional.

My gear has incredible refines. I don't even know how much I'll gain from the 60 jewels over the 50 ones. The same is true for the armor. My main issue is I lack refinement crystals and those are hard to come by without gobbling up experience points. To give you some examples of what I mean:

Click image for larger version

Name:	JewelL.jpg
Size:	81.9 KB
ID:	1678174Click image for larger version

Name:	Robe.jpg
Size:	79.7 KB
ID:	1678175

How would you proceed?

Best, Thomas
                              Last edited by MolochMage; 12-02-2013, 02:39 AM.
                              [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
                              [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

• Originally posted by MolochMage View Post
                                I am making an update of my character progress here to hopefully get some constructive feedback.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]63653[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]0[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]63654[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]63655[/ATTACH]

As you see I levelled to 64 and now have 7 talent points to go until I need to level to 65. The reason I levelled was I didn't want to get useless talents at 63 and then have to dump balens into a talent reset. I made Imperial Commander yesterday. My sylph is a blue Apollo level 55.

I decided to make my level 60 rings first. I only had level 40 ones. All this stuff is now legendary.

Working on making Willpower 5 and then not sure which astral to level next. All guild skills except Strength and Charisma are maxed.

My main problem right now is as follows, if you can even call that a problem.

This character will easily make Lord Divine before 65. Thus really I have accomplished my main goal for it. I don't need better gear than I have for this level bracket. It would be nice to have, of course, but it's optional.

My gear has incredible refines. I don't even know how much I'll gain from the 60 jewels over the 50 ones. The same is true for the armor. My main issue is I lack refinement crystals and those are hard to come by without gobbling up experience points. To give you some examples of what I mean:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]63656[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]63657[/ATTACH]

How would you proceed?

Best, Thomas
                                A nice mage. Very nice.

OK going through your questions/statements:

Astral: I would level MATK up next.

Main Problem: In honesty, given the limited information we have here and so assuming some things, the 60 set probably would not give you all that much of an upgrade. The assumptions are that your current gear is all similarly spec'd. There would be quite a jump on the base stats of the gear, but then assuming the quality of the secondary refineable stats is not great, you may end up a little behind. However I think overall, you'd recieve a boost. Then there's the extra damage to consider.

I think overal you'd be in front if you got the 60 gear. However how much I couldn't be certain about. I would advise looking at other higher level mages on your server/x server and comparing your gear with their 60 Legend gear, see how you compare. Then you can make a more informed decision about whether the slog for 60 gear is worth it, or if you're just gonna jump straight to 70 gear.
                                You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                                Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Working...
                                X