Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
    Easier MPD's
    how? i think at level 50, i can do void better than if i stay level 40

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
    easier plunders
    i can always go back to a lower level map

able to handle higher levels in GvG...
    so if i stay low level i can handle higher levels better, than if dont slow level?

easier 3v3 arena, easier BG's
    i guess if i actually like these things.
    Level 49 Archer
    BR 150k

Comment

• Actually most of the slow levellers that I know get more satisfaction from killing the ♥♥♥♥ in BG than trying to be one themselves!
      Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 12-05-2013, 05:26 AM.

Comment

• Hello,

awsome guide, too bad I didn't saw it before.
        Playing wartune now for about 2-3 months so I'm still a n00bie My first character was archer but when I moved to a new server I decided for mage and I'm glad I did, having much more fun.

My questions are: I started my 2nd mage on same server, I'm Lv 17 so far. When do you start lvling slow ? 20+ or ? About money spending... I spend money mostly for VIP, covenant and recharge pack, other depends what quests are on. I'm asking this because at start there is not much option to do but doing solo-dungeons and quests etc. Or I'm wrong ?? Sorry if questions sounds noobish but thats what I still am hehe.

Thanks for answers.

Regards,
        urrsha

Comment

• Originally posted by kevs926 View Post
          whats the advantage of slow leveling other than being an lovely person at BG?

Guild Battle?
          ill be more useless day after day

Will i gain more Gold Daru Kyanite daily?
          no

more Gems daily?
          no
          I slow levelled from 50 until I got Lord Divine at 59 (90 days total). Made enough insignias to make 60 set legendary and enough skeleton keys to finish 60 set as soon as I would hit 65 and do summoner.Maxed out academy+ almost maxed adv academy, made level 9 enlight, farmed 30+ crypt keys and a ton of bounty scrolls, XP books and other stuff(90 scrolls of 50% xp bonus for example) which allowed me to get to 64 with max talents in 1 month.
          Considering that I only donate for VIP and nothing else, I can say that being in top 30 BR in my server and one of the handfull of LDs is quite an achievement.
          IGN: AncientEvil
          Server: EU-271+merged
          Class: Archer
          Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

• Awesome!!!!
            Now can i give u ur dyrad back? its boring losing 400 honors to a Lord Divine
            IGN: Frenzone
            PLAYER TYPE: NON-CASHER AND NO VIP ( LOL )
            LEVEL: 67
            BATTLE RATING: 113k
            CLASS TYPE: EWD MAGE

Comment

how? i think at level 50, i can do void better than if i stay level 40

i can always go back to a lower level map

so if i stay low level i can handle higher levels better, than if dont slow level?

i guess if i actually like these things.
              At 50 I was running GoD NM. I could solo run Void NM.

Lower level maps = lower level players = less gold and less kyanite from plunders.

I am level 64. I can deal with or seriously slow down most players up to around level 75 going on average BR. If I had played normally as a level 64 I would not be able to do that.

If you like those things or not, with slow leveling and a higher than average BR, they are easier.
              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• hehehe....but seriously nice post and this is the best guide ever!!!
                thanks 2 u guys now am lv 54 with 60kish br
                am abit sad that i can't get Lord Divine before lv 55
                but no worries, it simply means i get to hear some people cry somemore after i K.O them with 1 hit
                Last edited by Frenzone17; 12-05-2013, 05:29 AM. Reason: PS: am a non-casher, so no wings vip or balens( well except Bound Balens)
                IGN: Frenzone
                PLAYER TYPE: NON-CASHER AND NO VIP ( LOL )
                LEVEL: 67
                BATTLE RATING: 113k
                CLASS TYPE: EWD MAGE

Comment

• The only thing I really take exception to in this guide is to buy xp books for insignia for money. That really just sounds dumb. No offense.
                  [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
                  [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

• Originally posted by MolochMage View Post
                    The only thing I really take exception to in this guide is to buy xp books for insignia for money. That really just sounds dumb. No offense.
                    None taken...

However with an income of ~5K insignias a week and no outgoins... what else do you spend them on?
                    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P

Comment

whats the advantage of slow leveling other than being an lovely person at BG?

Guild Battle?
                      ill be more useless day after day

Will i gain more Gold Daru Kyanite daily?
                      no

more Gems daily?
                      no
                      You sir have an understanding and a brain of a 10 y.o kid. no offense though.

Comment

• So what's your thoughts on the newest patch?

My first was "yay! I can get 80 devotions at lvl 35 without having to do bounties or daily quests!"

(Archer, lvl 35, BR13k - aiming for about 20-25k before hitting lvl 40.)

Comment

• Originally posted by sidsel View Post
                          So what's your thoughts on the newest patch?

My first was "yay! I can get 80 devotions at lvl 35 without having to do bounties or daily quests!"

(Archer, lvl 35, BR13k - aiming for about 20-25k before hitting lvl 40.)
                          Thoughts on the new patch... Sylph just got really silly, in terms of potential battle capability.

Not a lot else on it for now.

Comment

Lower level maps = lower level players = less gold and less kyanite from plunders.
                            if you slow leveled 50-59 then you will be hitting
                            a) lvl 50 players
                            b) lower than 50s
                            if you do regular level, you can hit the same a), same b), and c) some weak 60s

more targets, more choices, definitely will not be a case of lower kyanite/gold gain from plunders

If I had played normally as a level 64 I would not be able to do that.
                            if you had normally played, your 64 now is a level 75 with a higher BR.

how bout imagining fighting yourself, one that will go slow level for 3 months, and one doing regular leveling for 3 months. And for the sake of comparison, let's say both heroes have exactly the same items (although it is obvious who has farmed more in 3months time). Obviously, the slow leveler has weaker BR, weaker level. The higher leveled one has more skills, astrals. The only difference is the Medal. But i dont see the high level character losing to that slow leveler.
                            Level 49 Archer
                            BR 150k

Comment

if you slow leveled 50-59 then you will be hitting
                              a) lvl 50 players
                              b) lower than 50s
                              if you do regular level, you can hit the same a), same b), and c) some weak 60s

more targets, more choices, definitely will not be a case of lower kyanite/gold gain from plunders
                              If you're level 55 and you sit in the murken forest, most players there are level 21 - 30. You can't plunder them, so no gold/kyanite from plunders and the gold mines will be also be limited to a lower income rate.

Unless you have a server of scared little children, who all hide in lower level maps... in which case you'll find loads of people to plunder.

Originally posted by kevs926 View Post
                              if you had normally played, your 64 now is a level 75 with a higher BR.

how bout imagining fighting yourself, one that will go slow level for 3 months, and one doing regular leveling for 3 months. And for the sake of comparison, let's say both heroes have exactly the same items (although it is obvious who has farmed more in 3months time). Obviously, the slow leveler has weaker BR, weaker level. The higher leveled one has more skills, astrals. The only difference is the Medal. But i dont see the high level character losing to that slow leveler.
                              If I had played like any regular player, firstly this guide would not exist in it's current state. Secondly, I would probably already have quit as I would have gotten bored long ago, from playing the keep up with the #1 player game. Thirdly, I doubt I would have a much higher BR, as I would have been weaker due to leveling fast and therefore been unable to get teams to do GoD NM and Moon NM daily for 50 / 60 Legend sets, therefore quitting faster due to not being able to play.
                              Last edited by GingerTheHutt; 12-05-2013, 08:05 AM.

Comment

None taken...

However with an income of ~5K insignias a week and no outgoins... what else do you spend them on?
                                At some point this person will probably wander forth and conquer new worlds. Having 50k insignia when that time comes would be really awesome. I know I could use it right now
                                [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
                                [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

Working...
                                X