Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by coldsw View Post
    you mentioned a good point that we need lots of insignia for the legendary set. I should set 1 more goal for myself, earn 48000K before lv60. even though I'm not top player in my bracket, i can see earning insignia is much easier than lv60s players.
    Yes better do that ... and after that slow leveling at stage 64 (max) to earn 100 k insig for set 70 is better ...

Comment

• Originally posted by MolochMage View Post
      In need of one more piece of advice.

My Strength and Charisma guild skills are now both 8. Would it be better to level them to 9 and/or 10 or to put gold into making my red MATK level 6 now?

I would rather invest in Astral ... as give u MATK around + 300 ... than 80 PDEF and 40 Troops (spend 36 mill gold for this)...

Comment

• [QUOTE=R27560757SpeeDHunter;738753]hope this will inspire you
        Click image for larger version

Name:	astro.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	123.1 KB
ID:	1678305 Click image for larger version

Name:	guild skills.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	158.7 KB
ID:	1678304
        at 49 and still 49. no vips

Cool at ur level ..

Comment

• Ginger, do you use the discard green or synthesize green method? I use discard green and I never get 200xp per 100k gold.
          [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
          [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

• Ok, I'm not really a slow leveller, but..... I like ginger and creamy's advise Soooo..... just wondering..... almost level 80, should i level up my power and charisma skills? those are the last I have in guild..... or just work on my astrals? All my astrals are level 7 at the moment and I am enchanting a piece of 70 leg stuff, but after that, just not sure what to do first or if I should even bother with those last 2 guild skills....although I would like to get them done and never think about them again
            Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

• Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
              Ok, I'm not really a slow leveller, but..... I like ginger and creamy's advise Soooo..... just wondering..... almost level 80, should i level up my power and charisma skills? those are the last I have in guild..... or just work on my astrals? All my astrals are level 7 at the moment and I am enchanting a piece of 70 leg stuff, but after that, just not sure what to do first or if I should even bother with those last 2 guild skills....although I would like to get them done and never think about them again
              I upgrade them, Power to lv 10 ( Lv 10, give my mage PDEF 400 ) ... same as Charisma ( lv 8 currently) .. u r mage right? upgrade ur EWD or Determination to lv 8 .. as all of ur astrals are lv 7 ... ...

Comment

• Originally posted by MolochMage View Post
                Ginger, do you use the discard green or synthesize green method? I use discard green and I never get 200xp per 100k gold.
                I discard green.

I reckon 200XP per 100K is about my average. This is based on spending at least 500K each attempt.

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
                Ok, I'm not really a slow leveller, but..... I like ginger and creamy's advise Soooo..... just wondering..... almost level 80, should i level up my power and charisma skills? those are the last I have in guild..... or just work on my astrals? All my astrals are level 7 at the moment and I am enchanting a piece of 70 leg stuff, but after that, just not sure what to do first or if I should even bother with those last 2 guild skills....although I would like to get them done and never think about them again
                well power is basically PATK, with a bonus slice of PDEF. It's probably worth it once you run out of things to do.

Charisma ups your troop count, so this gives you a bit more survivability.

Both are worthwhile in my opinion, you just need to decide when it's the next most beneficial thing to upgrade.

My guild power is not maxed, my charisma is.

As for astrals, level 8 is a long road of XP requirements. The atypical nature of this game embodied: long, hard slog for small reward.

Personally, I would get the 70 gear done, then a couple of levels of charisma, then make a start on the astral (Make a 50K XP bomb), before going back to a guild skill. I change what I do on a daily basis, so I don't get too bored of a weeks astral slogging.
                Last edited by GingerTheHutt; 12-11-2013, 03:15 AM.
                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• GingertheHutt,

Thanks for the great guide, I'm lvl 41 and starting my slow lvling. I have a question though, if I dont run cata or finish mp dungeons (void) how do i get the weapon,helm,necklace,armor pieces to synth?

Comment

• Made a mistake of slow leveling. Never more!
                    Sure, I'm quite strong for my lvl, but everybody else is anyway way ahead of me (because they get gear and skills etc. available only at higher levels).
                    But what is the worst- there is nobody on the server to do mpd with me (cause they do their own higher lvl dungeons), there is nobody to plunder without sylph I don't even have a chance to get into the arena team. Sux.

Comment

• ^easy,you topup

Comment

• Originally posted by R237428826 View Post
                        GingertheHutt,

Thanks for the great guide, I'm lvl 41 and starting my slow lvling. I have a question though, if I dont run cata or finish mp dungeons (void) how do i get the weapon,helm,necklace,armor pieces to synth?
                        If you really want to make the level 40 gear, you do just enough crypt runs to buy the Dismal items then quit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whispir View Post
                          If you really want to make the level 40 gear, you do just enough crypt runs to buy the Dismal items then quit.
                          You can also get crypt tokens from VIP wheel.

Comment

• Originally posted by sidsel View Post
                            You can also get crypt tokens from VIP wheel.
                            do you always get 10 crypt tokens? is there any chance to land on 30 tokens? I always refresh the wheels until it gives 0-1 shadow crystal, have 20K, 60K, 500K gold, and 10 tokens because they never land on 30 tokens. Is there any better combination?
                            Lv80 mage ╬ BR 276K (blessed) ╬ Lv60 PVE Legendary gear ╬ Lv70 Legendary ring set ╬ Lv80 Legendary jewel set ╬ uDrYUUlLEeM

Comment

• i rush my level to 54 and now i start to camp. should i get the 50 legend set or 60

Comment

• Originally posted by LexiiBelle View Post
                                i rush my level to 54 and now i start to camp. should i get the 50 legend set or 60
                                Depends, if u want to slow levelling at max 59, I would rather to get PVE 50 ... but stop at 64, I would rather to get PVE 60

Comment

Working...
                                X