Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The insignia cost for legendary 50 PVE is minimal compared to 60 PVE. 48k insignia is a lot.
    [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
    [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

• Thanks alot for the awesome guide, Ginger&Creamy. This is me at lvl 39.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	zqxr.png
Views:	1
Size:	343.5 KB
ID:	1678361Click image for larger version

Name:	ZWn6Jy2.png
Views:	1
Size:	445.6 KB
ID:	1678362

I plan to go up to 40 and stop there, get my legendary set and all. Will only get to lvl 50 with more than 50k BR. What do you guys think I'm missing, or how am I doing?

About the astrals Ginger, could you please elaborate on how you get 200xp per 100k spent? I discard greens and keep blues and above, but I barely get 100xp per 100k spent.

Thanks in advance, you're doing an awesome job with this guide!

Comment

• I almost never get 200xp per 100k gold using discard-green method. Not even if I do 1 million gold or more per go.

For some reason I find that synthesizing greens gives me more xp per coin. It takes away chances at high level astrals but since I already have all mine it doesn't quite matter to me.
        [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

• Originally posted by R237428826 View Post
          GingertheHutt,

Thanks for the great guide, I'm lvl 41 and starting my slow lvling. I have a question though, if I dont run cata or finish mp dungeons (void) how do i get the weapon,helm,necklace,armor pieces to synth?
          Originally posted by Whispir View Post
          If you really want to make the level 40 gear, you do just enough crypt runs to buy the Dismal items then quit.
          This is good advice. Personally I tended to limit my crypt runs as much as possible, to give me time for my gold/daru/kyanite to build up. I used to run a crypt run once a week. I personally aimed for the 50 set. But the 40 set is a very good set and with it you could consider skipping the 50 set and just aiming for the 60 set.

Originally posted by sidsel View Post
          You can also get crypt tokens from VIP wheel.
          Originally posted by coldsw View Post
          do you always get 10 crypt tokens? is there any chance to land on 30 tokens? I always refresh the wheels until it gives 0-1 shadow crystal, have 20K, 60K, 500K gold, and 10 tokens because they never land on 30 tokens. Is there any better combination?
          I have never won the 30 crypt tokens. I usually aim for 20K, 60K, 500K gold, 20K daru and 10 crypt tokens. sometimes takes a while for the wheel to fall this way though.

Originally posted by peterpeter2 View Post
          Made a mistake of slow leveling. Never more!
          Sure, I'm quite strong for my lvl, but everybody else is anyway way ahead of me (because they get gear and skills etc. available only at higher levels).
          But what is the worst- there is nobody on the server to do mpd with me (cause they do their own higher lvl dungeons), there is nobody to plunder without sylph I don't even have a chance to get into the arena team. Sux.
          A server with a good spread of levels through the population does help a lot. As does another slow leveler to play with you.

Sorry that in your case, the server you're on seemingly doesn't have either.

Originally posted by LexiiBelle View Post
          i rush my level to 54 and now i start to camp. should i get the 50 legend set or 60
          Originally posted by R23902715 View Post
          Depends, if u want to slow levelling at max 59, I would rather to get PVE 50 ... but stop at 64, I would rather to get PVE 60
          depends on how slow you intend to go. If you intend to spend 12 months in your late 50's then get the 50 Legend. If by slow, you mean 2 months, then get the 60.
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• i only got 73 keys is it enough to do 50 sets? not casher btw

Comment

• No it most definitely is not but you don't need a single key to make it. Keys just speed up the process and frankly not by all that much anymore unless you have a crapload.

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

• Originally posted by LexiiBelle View Post
                i only got 73 keys is it enough to do 50 sets? not casher btw
                If you can find 3 other players, who are also in possession of ~70 keys, then you have got a very good dent.

Around 40% of the total crystaloids and around 70% of the Legendary stones (just for the PvE set - not including jewels/rings)
                You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P

Comment

i only got 73 keys is it enough to do 50 sets? not casher btw
                  I think it gives exp every time you do summoner and reward is only 1 loid and 1 stone (mostly). Even though you go with 3 people who have the same amount of keys you have, it's only 73 keys *4 = roughly 300 loids and stones. You need 800 loids and stones in total for all gears/rings/jewels to be legendary.

Summoner does shorten the time to get pve set but it's not worth it IMO unless you aren't slow levelers. And if you aren't slow leveler, go for lv60 set. And if you go for lv60 set, save the keys for lv60 set. <---my noob opinion. Correct me if i'm wrong.

I think summoners gives quite an amount of experience regardless of your level, same as catacomb. You can't avoid catacomb if you're short on tokens (unless you're vip, which makes you a casher, and takes loooong time to get 10 tokens at a time every 3 days from vip wheel). But you can avoid doing summoners. It just takes longer time to collect loids/stones.
                  Last edited by coldsw; 12-12-2013, 11:29 AM.
                  Lv80 mage ╬ BR 276K (blessed) ╬ Lv60 PVE Legendary gear ╬ Lv70 Legendary ring set ╬ Lv80 Legendary jewel set ╬ uDrYUUlLEeM

Comment

• Summoner for 60 PVE gear is much more valuable than for PVE 50.

The reason being that it isn't hard at all to get enough refinement crystals to fix up your 50 gear without adding more than like 100 xp per run. And that's being generous.

Staying at level 64 it will be very hard to get decent refines for your PVE 60 gear since you will have to do 60+ dungeons for the crystalloid. Oh, sure you can blitz Buradoth and convert the crystals 10 to 1. I think you can figure out how long that will take. DTNM summoner will give you a ton of convertable gear but then you need level 65. Thing is though, once you hit 65 you can more or less forget about slow levelling since the talent cap is so high you can practically stay at 68-69 forever.

For a "normal" player level 60 legendary gear with good refines is very. Very. Hard.

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

• i rush my level so no1 want a weak archer like me
                      ill camp at 64?

Comment

• i have alot of questions about level 50+ and stuff. right now, from what i am hearing. rushing to 54 is a good idea, and staying there for a long time. Also, do not forget, i will not topup, and save all my bound balens for wing.

why? level 50 is all you need to finish catacomb 100. the Pve 50 set is best used at that level for eating people in BG, cuz if you are 55, you wont fight the 45-49 people anymore. The idea is getting 240k honor the fastest

Only go level 56 when your Honor Point is almost maxxed out at 176k i think for level 54.

anyway, my questions:
                        how fast to farm 800 lvl4 crystaloids?
                        how fast to farm 1200 lvl5 crystaloids?
                        how fast to farm 400 lvl50 legendary stones?
                        how fast to farm 600 lvl60 legendary stones?
                        making 50 pve legendary will change the 5 random stats? if yes, 5 random stats better (for example compare level 5 Endurance for legend and nonlegend)?
                        how easy it is to collect socket rods at level 50-54?
                        should i use crypt keys if i can finish catacomb 100? or save for necro?
                        Last edited by mageheal50; 12-12-2013, 10:35 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
                          anyway, my questions:
                          how fast to farm 800 lvl4 crystaloids?
                          how fast to farm 1200 lvl5 crystaloids?
                          how fast to farm 400 lvl50 legendary stones?
                          how fast to farm 600 lvl60 legendary stones?
                          making 50 pve legendary will change the 5 random stats? if yes, 5 random stats better (for example compare level 5 Endurance for legend and nonlegend)?
                          how easy it is to collect socket rods at level 50-54?
                          should i use crypt keys if i can finish catacomb 100? or save for necro?
                          800 lvl 4 Crstaloids: Running GoD NM daily & not using the summoner: ~77 days. Running GoD NM daily, Buying 5 stones from guild shop daily and using the summoner: ~12 days.
                          1200 lvl 5 Cryatsloids: Running Moon NM daily: ~115 days. Running DT NM daily, Buying 5 stones from guild shop daily and using the summoner: ~18 days
                          400 lvl 50 Legendary stones: Running GoD NM daily & not using the summoner: ~38 days. Running GoD NM daily and using the summoner: ~7 days.
                          600 lvl 60 Legendary stones: Running Moon NM daily: ~57 days. Running DT NM daily and using the summoner: ~10 days
                          I can't remember I don'yt think making something legendary changes the 5 random stats
                          collecting rods at any point is lsow.
                          necro is very tough for small rewards.

Comment

• Legending doesn't change the stats, it only changes the strength of them.

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

i rush my level so no1 want a weak archer like me
                              ill camp at 64?
                              bear in mind that if you haven't maxed out academy in your current level, the difference of lv50's and 60's is only one extra astral, and few stat increase per levelup. You'll have much harder time to gain insignia, which is one of the main ingredients of legendary set. Also harder to get higher rank of medellion which makes you stronger in a long run.

I have a free player in my server. we were about the same strength and same level at the beginning. But then I became slow leveler and currently stop at lv58(still doing catacomb for my lv60 set). Also became vip so no cd on upgrading academy. I became stronger than him because I maxed out academy. It's been couple months that I'm stronger than him but he's getting progressively stronger because he is lv65 now. I believe he maxed out academy and going farther than my advanced academy as lv50s are capped at lv20 in advanced academy. So this is a plus for short term. But you'll have hard time in arena and battleground to get more insignia and honors. By the time I have 48000 insignia for my future lv60 pve legendary set, he'll probably still starving for insignia. And if I'm currently elite crusader while he is still crusader and never move up, I'll still be able to beat him even though his BR will be higher than me.

If you don't do both battleground and arena, then by all means level up as quick as you can and you don't have to camp at anywhere.

And it's right and wrong that no1 wants a weak player. But no1 definitely wants a weak high lv player especially in arena because you introduce lv64 players into arena. I've been teaming with lv55-63 players for arena run and win most of the time. But we definitely don't want lv64+ players because they're insane to me . You can still become strong at your current level without level up
                              Last edited by coldsw; 12-12-2013, 01:23 PM.
                              Lv80 mage ╬ BR 276K (blessed) ╬ Lv60 PVE Legendary gear ╬ Lv70 Legendary ring set ╬ Lv80 Legendary jewel set ╬ uDrYUUlLEeM

Comment

• Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                                necro is very tough for small rewards.
                                The only reason to do Necro is to unlock certain items in Crypt Shop and none of them are of any use for you at this moment.

/ Obviously not responding to Ginger but to the former post.
                                Last edited by MolochMage; 12-12-2013, 01:59 PM. Reason: Spelling

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

Working...
                                X