Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just curious on ginger and creamy... how many crypt tokens you have atm?
    R2 S230 - Cross Chasm Veronica Knight 64 Lord Divine 73797/82128 Pirates

Comment

• Originally posted by VMC230 View Post
      just curious on ginger and creamy... how many crypt tokens you have atm?
      I have about 1K. Creamy has slightly less. We're working out what we're getting next.
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
        800 lvl 4 Crstaloids: Running GoD NM daily & not using the summoner: ~77 days. Running GoD NM daily, Buying 5 stones from guild shop daily and using the summoner: ~12 days.
        1200 lvl 5 Cryatsloids: Running Moon NM daily: ~115 days. Running DT NM daily, Buying 5 stones from guild shop daily and using the summoner: ~18 days
        400 lvl 50 Legendary stones: Running GoD NM daily & not using the summoner: ~38 days. Running GoD NM daily and using the summoner: ~7 days.
        600 lvl 60 Legendary stones: Running Moon NM daily: ~57 days. Running DT NM daily and using the summoner: ~10 days
        I can't remember I don'yt think making something legendary changes the 5 random stats
        collecting rods at any point is lsow.
        necro is very tough for small rewards.
        you got it reversed

Comment

• Originally posted by kevs927 View Post
          you got it reversed
          Then please post the correct info.
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P

Comment

Then please post the correct info.
            you forgot VIP chests
            IGN: AncientEvil
            Server: EU-271+merged
            Class: Archer
            Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

• 400 lvl 50 Legendary stones: Running GoD NM daily & not using the summoner: ~77 days. Running GoD NM daily, Buying 5 stones from guild shop daily and using the summoner: ~12 days.
              600 lvl 60 Legendary stones: Running Moon NM daily: ~115 days. Running DT NM daily, Buying 5 stones from guild shop daily and using the summoner: ~18 days
              800 lvl 4 Crstaloids: Running GoD NM daily & not using the summoner: ~38 days. Running GoD NM daily and using the summoner: ~7 days.
              1200 lvl 5 Cryatsloids: Running Moon NM daily: ~57 days. Running DT NM daily and using the summoner: ~10 days

Comment

• You get an average of 10 stones from NM run (14 if you are VIP). Same with crystaloids. Sometimes you can get 16-20 stones or 16-20 loids depending if you are VIP or not.
                Kevs I dunno what the heck you just posted there.....

Comment

800 lvl 4 Crstaloids: Running GoD NM daily & not using the summoner: ~77 days. Running GoD NM daily, Buying 5 stones from guild shop daily and using the summoner: ~12 days.
                  1200 lvl 5 Cryatsloids: Running Moon NM daily: ~115 days. Running DT NM daily, Buying 5 stones from guild shop daily and using the summoner: ~18 days
                  400 lvl 50 Legendary stones: Running GoD NM daily & not using the summoner: ~38 days. Running GoD NM daily and using the summoner: ~7 days.
                  600 lvl 60 Legendary stones: Running Moon NM daily: ~57 days. Running DT NM daily and using the summoner: ~10 days
                  I can't remember I don'yt think making something legendary changes the 5 random stats
                  collecting rods at any point is lsow.
                  necro is very tough for small rewards.
                  Originally posted by kevs927 View Post
                  400 lvl 50 Legendary stones: Running GoD NM daily & not using the summoner: ~77 days. Running GoD NM daily, Buying 5 stones from guild shop daily and using the summoner: ~12 days.
                  600 lvl 60 Legendary stones: Running Moon NM daily: ~115 days. Running DT NM daily, Buying 5 stones from guild shop daily and using the summoner: ~18 days
                  800 lvl 4 Crstaloids: Running GoD NM daily & not using the summoner: ~38 days. Running GoD NM daily and using the summoner: ~7 days.
                  1200 lvl 5 Cryatsloids: Running Moon NM daily: ~57 days. Running DT NM daily and using the summoner: ~10 days
                  OK. 400 level 50 legendary stones takes 40 days max if you just do two boss's in GoD NM and don't get luck. Not 77.

Same again with the 600 lvl 60 legendary stones, 60 days max if you're unlucky, not 115.

800 crystaloids takes 80 days if you're unlucky. not 38.

seriously dude... check what you post.
                  Last edited by GingerTheHutt; 12-13-2013, 04:55 AM.

Comment

• sorry i am noob. i thought guild shop sells legendary stone. so it now sells crystaloids, not stones

Comment

• Originally posted by kevs927 View Post
                      sorry i am noob. i thought guild shop sells legendary stone. so it now sells crystaloids, not stones
                      Ah. Good catch. kk...

*double checks everything*

800 lvl 4 Crstaloids: Running GoD NM daily & not using the summoner: ~77 days. Running GoD NM daily and using the summoner: ~13 days.

1200 lvl 5 Cryatsloids: Running Moon NM daily: ~114 days. Running DT NM daily and using the summoner: ~20 days

400 lvl 50 Legendary stones: Running GoD NM daily & not using the summoner: ~38 days. Running GoD NM daily, buying 5 stones from guild shop daily and using the summoner: ~6 days.

600 lvl 60 Legendary stones: Running Moon NM daily: ~57 days. Running DT NM daily, buying 5 stones from guild shop daily and using the summoner: ~9 days

None of these calculations include using the VIP chest. I haven't included this because unless you have slow leveled for a long time, I believe the VIP to mostly be a waste of Kyanite. That said it contains a combined total of 4 or 5 crystaloids or legendary stones.

Comment

None of these calculations include using the VIP chest. I haven't included this because unless you have slow leveled for a long time, I believe the VIP to mostly be a waste of Kyanite. That said it contains a combined total of 4 or 5 crystaloids or legendary stones.
                        Right, 4 extra stones +2 extra loids +2 mount whips is a waste of kyanite.

Comment

• for me VIP is waste of $, but that is just me.

Comment

• Originally posted by ancev View Post
                            Right, 4 extra stones +2 extra loids +2 mount whips is a waste of kyanite.
                            You are welcome to disagree with me.

I believe that the Kyanite cost for a non slow leveler to be high, given the relative low level of Academy a non slow leveler will have.

I think there are better ways to spend your kyanite, than saving yourself a few days farming an item.

Comment

My normal astrals are:
                              Red MATK - lvl 6
                              Red PDEF - lvl 6
                              Red Block - lvl 6
                              Gold Will Destroyer - lvl 6 (In process of leveling)
                              Gold Goddess Blessing - lvl 7

For World Boss:
                              Red Crit - lvl 5
                              Gold Determination - lvl 6

I also have a Red MDEF astral for Classwars. Though for that purpose it's level will remain secret.
                              IS an old post but i was wondering what should be my 4'th astral. I have lvl 4 Red pdeff and mattack coupled with lvl 4 EWD - soon to be lvl 4 (in my bag i have gold Skiper, ED and EGB). I am currently lvl 38 working slowly to lvl 40 (120 keys in bag for summoner), enough insignias for shards and 50% of the Crusader mount, enough crypt tokens for 3 pieces of gear (i will have enough for all 4 legendary PVE and maybe 1 ring at lvl 40), only eight socket rods (enough for 3 Socket on legendary) and i will have enough lvl 3 gems for the sockets. My question is what red astral should i get for lvl 40? And with this preparations do u think i will do well in 40- 49 branch?

Comment

I discard green.

I reckon 200XP per 100K is about my average. This is based on spending at least 500K each attempt.

well power is basically PATK, with a bonus slice of PDEF. It's probably worth it once you run out of things to do.

Charisma ups your troop count, so this gives you a bit more survivability.

Both are worthwhile in my opinion, you just need to decide when it's the next most beneficial thing to upgrade.

My guild power is not maxed, my charisma is.

As for astrals, level 8 is a long road of XP requirements. The atypical nature of this game embodied: long, hard slog for small reward.

Personally, I would get the 70 gear done, then a couple of levels of charisma, then make a start on the astral (Make a 50K XP bomb), before going back to a guild skill. I change what I do on a daily basis, so I don't get too bored of a weeks astral slogging.

perfect, sounds like a plan. Waiting on crystaloids to do the gear....will slog astrals later i guess..... I have been budgetting actually ... about 500k a day to astrals.....just to keep from getting bored myself . I think im gonna synth my hp astral into my matk though and get a new one later, i have a yellow one for now. Should cut down the slog through that one by about 1/2.
                                Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Working...
                                X