Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, I'm going to ask a few questions

What is the ideal BR to dominate levels 50-59? (not talking about 46-54)
    Also, what is the above-average, average and below average BR for 50-59? I'm sitting at 39.2k BR right now with 35k BR without blessing.
    85K BR | level 58 Crit Mage

Comment

• Love to read this guide. I am new in forum but been playing wartune for a year and still stuck at level 64 because I take slow leveling route. Some people said slow leveling is useless but I just smile n nod lol. Nice to see there are so many people in the same road with me as slow leveler
      my path is bloody road...

Comment

• Hey guys after a long time sitting at lvl 41 finally made it to 30k BR ^^

Click image for larger version

Name:	30k BR.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	131.0 KB
ID:	1678399

Comment

• Originally posted by Zirvrith View Post
          Hi, I'm going to ask a few questions

Also, what is the above-average, average and below average BR for 50-59? I'm sitting at 39.2k BR right now with 35k BR without blessing.
          correct me if i'm wrong. i don't know much about lv50-54 so i'll focus on lv55-59
          if you want absolute dominate, you need 70K BR. If you're lucky, you see 1/30 people have 70K BR. Roughly 1-4 people are in the range of 60K. 5-8 people are in the range of 50K.
          above average in lv55-59 is around 40-45K BR.
          average is 35K. apparently, if one is below 35K, one is below average.

Originally posted by FriedChikin View Post
          Love to read this guide. I am new in forum but been playing wartune for a year and still stuck at level 64 because I take slow leveling route. Some people said slow leveling is useless but I just smile n nod lol. Nice to see there are so many people in the same road with me as slow leveler
          there have been a few high levels ppl were shocked when they saw my honor ranking being higher than them. Some even admitted that they would've slow leveled when they were in my level. And more and more ppl in my guild follow this path now. Not as extremely as not doing catacomb, but already no spire/tok/toa/last boss. we keep saying ourselves that we are on exp diet and i'm a experience vegan. ^^
          Lv80 mage ╬ BR 276K (blessed) ╬ Lv60 PVE Legendary gear ╬ Lv70 Legendary ring set ╬ Lv80 Legendary jewel set ╬ uDrYUUlLEeM

Comment

• I just met a level 62 in BG with 93k BR :-| the envy...
            [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
            [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

• Hi guys wanted to first state you guys got a good topic running around on r2 foruns, I am from miniclip but the foruns there are mostly for problems with servers, bug fixes,etc and I dont see much running around this kind of info which is kinda needed.
              Either way I bring to you guys a dilemma I am currently having at level 59, which is stronger archers on guild are required but above 60 for moon nm for example, and I am hitting soon Imperial Commander only 4days to go, and my question is whats the br I should have at level 64 in battlegrounds to be safe there or at least kill plenty people and die almost nothing so I can feel more at ease if I should level up or not so I can help people on my guild with dungeons, since most of archers on my guild that are above 60 dont have as much time since they have a work and dont dispose of so much time as I do.
              Behind I leave the screenshots of my progress of 4months and 1week so far into this game and with 20euros spent on 2costumes and a pair of wings and another 20euros more so far in 3vips.
              Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Zirvrith View Post
                Hi, I'm going to ask a few questions

To dominate level 59, I would agree that about 70K should see you safe from most players in BG.

I would say that the average BR for level 59 BG is probably around your current BR.

Originally posted by Gabilon92 View Post
                Hey guys after a long time sitting at lvl 41 finally made it to 30k BR ^^
                Damn, you are a tough cookie for your level.

Originally posted by Ryokuriak View Post
                Hi guys wanted to first state you guys got a good topic running around on r2 foruns, I am from miniclip but the foruns there are mostly for problems with servers, bug fixes,etc and I dont see much running around this kind of info which is kinda needed.
                Either way I bring to you guys a dilemma I am currently having at level 59, which is stronger archers on guild are required but above 60 for moon nm for example, and I am hitting soon Imperial Commander only 4days to go, and my question is whats the br I should have at level 64 in battlegrounds to be safe there or at least kill plenty people and die almost nothing so I can feel more at ease if I should level up or not so I can help people on my guild with dungeons, since most of archers on my guild that are above 60 dont have as much time since they have a work and dont dispose of so much time as I do.
                Behind I leave the screenshots of my progress of 4months and 1week so far into this game and with 20euros spent on 2costumes and a pair of wings and another 20euros more so far in 3vips.
                In the 64 BG, the main problem most new people will face is HS stun. As you enter the 60 to 64 domain, you'll find like I, that 99% of opponents open with HS as their first turn. When you're level 60 to 63 and your HS level is way below theirs, this is very frustrating.

I have 84K BR and am relatively new to the bracket (read as: I've been in the bracket a few weeks) and I lose fights on a daily basis, mostly due to stun. If it were not for HS, I would say that 80 to 85K would be enough to dominate nearly everyone. As is to dominate from the offset, taking stun into account you need 100K+ if you want to survive nearly every fight.
                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• Originally posted by MolochMage View Post
                  I just met a level 62 in BG with 93k BR :-| the envy...
                  That's... words fail me.

I have met several 100K+ at level 65/66... but nothing that close under 64...
                  You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P

Comment

• I can say that I had problems when I upgraded to 55-64 BG. I initially lost more honor than I won. However this has mostly fixed itself now with me going to level 64 and having a HS of only 18 at the moment - it stll makes sure nobody 63 or below can stun you and if you need you can stun dryad bombers. My BR is 78.5k and normally I slap an INT5 potion on that, sometimes I go completely unbuffed. I average 20-25 kills and 0-2 losses per instance.

In other news my mahra is burning a hole in my pocket. I have 210 mahra... I don't want to use it now only to have them introduce the Lightning sylph in 3 weeks and feeling like an idiot. Same with the damn sepulcrums...
                    Last edited by MolochMage; 12-14-2013, 09:03 PM.
                    [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

• Originally posted by MolochMage View Post
                      I can say that I had problems when I upgraded to 55-64 BG. I initially lost more honor than I won. However this has mostly fixed itself now with me going to level 64 and having a HS of only 18 at the moment - it stll makes sure nobody 63 or below can stun you and if you need you can stun dryad bombers. My BR is 78.5k and normally I slap an INT5 potion on that, sometimes I go completely unbuffed. I average 20-25 kills and 0-2 losses per instance.

In other news my mahra is burning a hole in my pocket. I have 210 mahra... I don't want to use it now only to have them introduce the Lightning sylph in 3 weeks and feeling like an idiot. Same with the damn sepulcrums...
                      I used mine... Pan is a beast. I don't regret it for one instance, namely because any new Sylph that comes out is gonna be a long heavy $ trail to achieve and I know I can't afford that. So if I get lucky in the 10 chests I'll probably buy, then awesome, totally unexpected. If I don't get lucky then I have not lost anything. Nor do I have a massive unspent potential in my backpack.

Comment

• Problem is from what I understand Fire and Lightning sylphs will be farmable from Sylph Atoll and with 150 mahra I can upgrade a white straight to blue.

Also my Pan and Iris are 47 and 46 while my Apollo is 58. So they aren't even awakened. I don't think it makes sense to waste 100 mahra on just one lousy star on my blue Apollo, I'm not that rich...

Althought I must say some of the Pan purchasable skills are really great, especially the shield. Another thing I love about the Pan is that it makes me able to solo God NM final boss quickly to help weak friends.

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

• Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                          Ah. Good catch. kk...

*double checks everything*

800 lvl 4 Crstaloids: Running GoD NM daily & not using the summoner: ~77 days. Running GoD NM daily and using the summoner: ~13 days.

1200 lvl 5 Cryatsloids: Running Moon NM daily: ~114 days. Running DT NM daily and using the summoner: ~20 days

400 lvl 50 Legendary stones: Running GoD NM daily & not using the summoner: ~38 days. Running GoD NM daily, buying 5 stones from guild shop daily and using the summoner: ~6 days.

600 lvl 60 Legendary stones: Running Moon NM daily: ~57 days. Running DT NM daily, buying 5 stones from guild shop daily and using the summoner: ~9 days

None of these calculations include using the VIP chest. I haven't included this because unless you have slow leveled for a long time, I believe the VIP to mostly be a waste of Kyanite. That said it contains a combined total of 4 or 5 crystaloids or legendary stones.
                          hi, thanks for reply.

13 days with summoner that is assuming 50 summons daily? doesnt it cost like 200 skels per day?

Comment

• Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
                            hi, thanks for reply.

13 days with summoner that is assuming 50 summons daily? doesnt it cost like 200 skels per day?
                            If we're talking about GoD: 4 ppl, 50 keys each, 40 summons total
                            + you can split up the remaining 10 summons if you want, 5 keys each summon

Comment

• Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
                              hi, thanks for reply.

yes.

250 total keys, as a shared cost by the party, 5 keys a summon For GoD.

6 keys a summon I believe in DT NM. So 300 total for the party.

Originally posted by Whispir View Post
                              If we're talking about GoD: 4 ppl, 50 keys each, 40 summons total
                              + you can split up the remaining 10 summons if you want, 5 keys each summon
                              This is probably the best way.

Or 60 keys each for 2, and 65 keys each for the other 2.

Then the following day swap over...

Though be sure that the party you under take such an endevour with is trust worthy. There are plenty of unscrupulous evil little sods out there who will fleece you for keys and leave without contributing their fair share.
                              Last edited by GingerTheHutt; 12-15-2013, 10:43 AM.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	15.12.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	183.8 KB
ID:	1678453

Hello, this is my lvl 59 archer,started slow leveling only a few weeks ago(those stats are with 200% BW). My server is a few months old so my skill tower is only lvl 7. I'll get to High Commander in two days. I can only do one WB day so i don't know what i should do, either buy legend stones to get my last part upgraded faster,work on astrals or save the gold to spend on the skill tower we will get in a few days.
                                Also i wanted to ask what BR should i aim for if i intend to skip the lvl 60 set and just rush to 70? I plan on getting LD in the 59 BG so it won't matter if i'm slightly underpowered when i get to 70. I'm a light casher,don't have any mounts or high level fate(lvl4).

Comment

Working...
                                X