Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You should at least be 85-90k when you hit 70 to be welcome in Lych NM runs, I think. Being a PvE archer will help you, though.

You can farm 10 stones a day from GoD without getting much xp so buying them is really wasteful. With your skill tower at level 7 and about to be upgraded that is a priority for sure. It definitely beats working on astrals considering what you already have.
    [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
    [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

• Originally posted by MolochMage View Post
      In other news my mahra is burning a hole in my pocket. I have 210 mahra... I don't want to use it now only to have them introduce the Lightning sylph in 3 weeks and feeling like an idiot. Same with the damn sepulcrums...
      Same here, I still keep my mahra, sepulcrums and exp scroll for sylph in vault. Sometimes I feel bit inferior in bg because so many golden balls (apolo) floating in front of me while my sylph is only white poor iris. If their BR close to me, mostly die because of their apolo (damit). Really want to upgrade my iris but still not sure if it is worth or not
      my path is bloody road...

Comment

• Originally posted by FriedChikin View Post
        Same here, I still keep my mahra, sepulcrums and exp scroll for sylph in vault. Sometimes I feel bit inferior in bg because so many golden balls (apolo) floating in front of me while my sylph is only white poor iris. If their BR close to me, mostly die because of their apolo (damit). Really want to upgrade my iris but still not sure if it is worth or not
        Depends on your class, if you're an archer, you really cannot go wrong with Iris.
        [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

• Originally posted by dragosavp View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]64670[/ATTACH]

Hello, this is my lvl 59 archer,started slow leveling only a few weeks ago(those stats are with 200% BW). My server is a few months old so my skill tower is only lvl 7. I'll get to High Commander in two days. I can only do one WB day so i don't know what i should do, either buy legend stones to get my last part upgraded faster,work on astrals or save the gold to spend on the skill tower we will get in a few days.
          Also i wanted to ask what BR should i aim for if i intend to skip the lvl 60 set and just rush to 70? I plan on getting LD in the 59 BG so it won't matter if i'm slightly underpowered when i get to 70. I'm a light casher,don't have any mounts or high level fate(lvl4).
          U'll need team party with great BR to help u ... not sure if u can achieve 90 K BR as u r light with PVE 50, as I am VIP only and have 95 K BR with Pve 60 ... The problem is not every day u can get help with others with high BR ... so my suggest better u get PVE 60 so u'll not be a burden or u can get equal BR to others so u can do LL NM easily ...

Comment

• My own take on Sylphs & Whether or not to use Mahra now...

If you're a Mage - hold onto your Mahra. Yeah, you're going to be taking a hit in the Sylph Arena right now in doing so, but it'll pay off in the end. Iris is a great PvE Pet, and likely will always be since it gives you Rage-Free Heals, and the Pan is a great CW Pet since it uses PAtk, but the two pets you really want that haven't been released yet are:

The Lightning Sylph is the best DPS Sylph and mimics some Archer abilities w/ Slow & Stun. It's going to be your Go-To for things like Necropolis and World Boss. It will have the largest array of high damaging attacks, with rumors indicating 200% Single Target + 3 Round Slow, 225% AoE + Stun Chance, 365% Single Target.

The Dark Sylph is the PAtk version of the Apollo and will make you wish you never spent Mahra upgrading a Pan. It will be your Class Wars pet, bar none. It will have the hardest hitting Single Delphic (Single Target) rumored at 450%. It's a one-shot Mage Killer. @ 50% you'll likely do enough to kill any equal-BR Mage so long as the troops are gone and they're not running some insane Damage Reduction. If you didn't spring for a purple Apollo as a Mage, be glad - cause this limited edition pet will be much more worth it for you.

For a Knight, I would say that using Mahra on the Iris is a good call right now. It's great in PvP and PvE and will likely be your CW Pet over the Apollo. But you'll want to save some for the Lightning Sylph as well since that will be your World Boss pet. If you doubt that, look at the youtube video showing a very well specced Knight getting 160k Gold w/ a Double Delphic attack round and then getting 240K+ Gold by going Lightning Pet the next round. It does THAT much more damage.

Archers should be all about the Iris, imo. With their Crit-Rates, each Iris heal on themselves should be good for 100k+ at the high-end. They may want lightning as well down the road, but that'd just be replicating their own abilities, and not necessarily worth dumping Mahra into. Iris' w/ it's 2 AoEs, one which gives a self-Puri, it's AoE Puri, Resto and AoE Heal... Well, combined with the Archer's own abilities, it pretty much lets them do anything. Apollo, while contributing more to one's base-BR than the comparable level Iris, doesn't have near the Healing ability and is over-kill on the AoEs. 2 AoEs is more than enough to clear any troops. The only place Apollo really shines is in Sylph Arena.

Comment

• Best info I have found is http://******-wartune.blogspot.se/20...trategies.html

I'm particularly interested in the dark scatter shot mimic and heal reduction.

This isn't really the place to talk about sylphs but this is also a main reason why when I am done with my LD title I am planning to go straight to 70. I will need the experience on my sylphs. I will need to be level 70 to make them into their second form. And above all, with how these sylphs function, there is a very strong argument for a mage to go with a Crit build, which really isn't viable until you have your seventh astral.

All in all though, with what I am seeing of the future mages may very well be screwed as a class. I might decide to quit rather than spending any more time and money on this.
              Last edited by MolochMage; 12-16-2013, 06:28 PM.

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

Best info I have found is http://******-wartune.blogspot.se/20...trategies.html

This isn't really the place to talk about sylphs but this is also a main reason why when I am done with my LD title I am planning to go straight to 70. I will need the experience on my sylphs. I will need to be level 70 to make them into their second form. And above all, with how these sylphs function, there is a very strong argument for a mage to go with a Crit build, which really isn't viable until you have your seventh astral.
                and i thought i was the only one following ******'s blog xD

Comment

Best info I have found is http://******-wartune.blogspot.se/20...trategies.html

All in all though, with what I am seeing of the future mages may very well be screwed as a class. I might decide to quit rather than spending any more time and money on this.
                  Noticed in your signature that you also use the 50 legend set. If you're planning on rushing to 70 does that mean you're skipping the 60 set?

Comment

• I am skipping the 60 jewels. I already bought my first 70 jewel. I will make the legendary 60 PVE set because I already have two pieces and L60 is stronger than N70 and L70 takes a lifetime to farm. Only real issue I see are insignia but it should work itself out and if nothing else they are farmable from ToK. I don't want to be a burden to my team when hitting Lych NM for the first time. Also when going from 64 to 70 I will do MD which will be DTNM summoner runs and the likes which will give me a lot of XP and a lot of materials to perfect that gear.

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

• Void NM vs Badland NM, which gives more loid?

Comment

• Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
                        Void NM vs Badland NM, which gives more loid?
                        Void, since you have a chance to fight the optional boss Yaros, which appears 50% of the time in that dungeon... An exta 5 loids there.

Comment

• Im skipping 50 set and will do 60. Will i get dominate to bg if i use 55 set? is it great idea skipping 50?

Comment

• btw what level of clothing do i need?

Comment

• Originally posted by LexiiBelle View Post
                              Im skipping 50 set and will do 60. Will i get dominate to bg if i use 55 set? is it great idea skipping 50?
                              If u want dominate, even with PVP 55 still not a problem, but I will get pve 60 and stop 64, which mean u'll get great advance there ...

To skip pve 50 or not, it is a choice only, what u must consider is how strong are u and ur team so u can make MDNM by daily and farm in DTNM summon ...

Another thing is the shards for PVE 60 need 48 K insignia .. This is another point that u must see as for PVE 50 only 16 K (I think) ...

Hence again, as this threat belong to Slow Leveler ... I think PVE 50 is recomended ...

Comment

• Originally posted by LexiiBelle View Post
                                btw what level of clothing do i need?
                                I think lv 3 is enough for both PVE and PVP ...

Comment

Working...
                                X