Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MolochMage View Post
    I am skipping the 60 jewels. I already bought my first 70 jewel. I will make the legendary 60 PVE set because I already have two pieces and L60 is stronger than N70 and L70 takes a lifetime to farm. Only real issue I see are insignia but it should work itself out and if nothing else they are farmable from ToK. I don't want to be a burden to my team when hitting Lych NM for the first time. Also when going from 64 to 70 I will do MD which will be DTNM summoner runs and the likes which will give me a lot of XP and a lot of materials to perfect that gear.
    If u already have PVE 60 L and still in below 70, do DT NM until finish to get more EXP ... even in 64 below u can do MDNM as u have PVE 50 L ...

Comment

• thank you so much for clearing my mind R23902715

Comment

• If you are a knight you can make do with te 55 gear, if you are an archer or a mage you really want Pve 50.
        [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
        [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

• how can people skip pve 50? do they mean not doing 50 mpd during the time they are lvel 50-59? doesnt it come naturally?

Comment

• i almost skipped my pve 50 due to not knowing about CT only comes from cata and i was strong enough with pvp 50
            R2 S230 - Cross Chasm Veronica Knight 64 Lord Divine 73797/82128 Pirates

Comment

• Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
              how can people skip pve 50? do they mean not doing 50 mpd during the time they are lvel 50-59? doesnt it come naturally?
              Using a set also means using gold to enchant it, socketing rods, refinement,etc. I managed to get 800 loids while being 50 but made them into 80 level 5 loids instead. Made level 50 trinckets legendary using the stones and went straight to 60 PVE set. Now I'm focusing on level 70 trinckets.
              IGN: AncientEvil
              Server: EU-271+merged
              Class: Archer
              Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

• Camping at level 50-59 is usually a good idea.. Which means you stay in this bracket longer. Which means getting a legend 50 is recommended.. (Even if you are a knight).

It is true that you will need gold for enchants, and socket rods for legend 50, but considering the amount of gold that a legend 50 gives in world boss compared to 55 set is already huge, it will overflow the expenses you used for enchanting it... (Noting you are staying at this bracket long, and as well you continue to do world boss even when you get to level 60 and start farming for the 60 set)...

And since you are staying in this bracket longer, you'll be able to earn enough socket rods by the time you complete your legend 60 set.

So I would say that for a slow leveler, a legend 50 will do you lots of good things.

So what about the knight? Why do most people say that skipping legend 50 is good for them, when you can use the 2 delphics during wb if you have legend 50 set at that time (and you 'll be doing that for a long time, since you're camping at this bracket)....

Plus, we know legend 50 makes pve easier, as well as making bg and 3v3 arena easier, getting more insignias for shorter period of time...
                Right now, I'm level 59, and I already completed earning the legend epic equipments for legend 60 set... And since I'll stay in this level longer, I plan to use the further insignias for earning the legend epic equipments for legend 70 sets.

And legend 50 is fun too... especially in spire, where you will just spam skills madly (you will probably do spire the moment you leveled up to 60)...

Comment

• how much keys needed if i solo GOD?
                  I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
                  and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

• i see your point ancev, iwant to farm honor during level 50-59, i want to reach lord divine during that level cuz it seems impossible to gain honor when i hit 60. Did you use socket rods on items below 60s? or on your 50 jewel/ring Legends?

Comment

making 50 pve legendary will change the 5 random stats? if yes, 5 random stats better (for example compare level 5 Endurance for legend and nonlegend)? SOLVED
                      how easy it is to collect socket rods at level 50-54?
                      should i use crypt keys if i can finish catacomb 100? or save for necro?
                      i still have these unanswered questions.

anyway, i look at the ranks and compared some random stats:
                      Aerial Ring has Block +77 (Lvl. 7), Croatian Ring Legend got a Block +93(Lvl. 7)
                      then i saw a Str +20(Lvl. 10) on a 45PVP, and Int +25(Lvl. 10) on a 40 legendary.
                      Seems like they are changed. I wonder if upgrading, change the random stats, or just increase them

Solved using my old account, good thing i kept some crystals on that
                      Last edited by mageheal50; 12-17-2013, 03:24 AM.

Comment

• hey guys can i copy ur archer skill tree at lvl 58
                        Last edited by LexiiBelle; 12-17-2013, 04:11 AM.

Comment

• So i just got High Commander tonight,planning on staying at 59 till IC. The problem is i don't know what i should do after,either stay and spend 20-25 more days at 59 to get LD, or level so i can start working on my 60 set faster...

Comment

i see your point ancev, iwant to farm honor during level 50-59, i want to reach lord divine during that level cuz it seems impossible to gain honor when i hit 60. Did you use socket rods on items below 60s? or on your 50 jewel/ring Legends?
                            I fully socketed my 55 PVP set+50 trinckets but had enough rods left for 60 set+70 trinckets. I guess I was really lucky with altar spins but also got 3-4 from BG chests.

Originally posted by dragosavp View Post
                            So i just got High Commander tonight,planning on staying at 59 till IC. The problem is i don't know what i should do after,either stay and spend 20-25 more days at 59 to get LD, or level so i can start working on my 60 set faster...
                            You can move to 60+ and make LD but it's gonna take a bit longer, but it's not necessarily a bad idea since you will make 60 set faster. If you plan on moving to 60+ you might want to rush to 64 asap and max out HS (level 22). Then BG won't be scary anymore. I needed about 10k honor when I got 60 to make LD so I farmed a couple of BGs. I just picked my targets carefully and since my BR was above average I could simply ignore enemy HS.
                            IGN: AncientEvil
                            Server: EU-271+merged
                            Class: Archer
                            Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

• Okay, so I'm a level 49 knight on AG s5.
                              I'm just wondering how long should I stay at 49 before hitting 50..how much daru to have, where to have my academy at, astrals, ect.

Stats without blessing:
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	Shane.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	53.8 KB
ID:	1678487

Astrals:

Name:	Shane1.jpg
Size:	55.0 KB
ID:	1678488

Guild Skills:

Name:	Shane2.jpg
Size:	34.4 KB
ID:	1678489

Academy

Name:	Shane3.jpg
Size:	49.2 KB
ID:	1678490

Any help is much appreciated.
                              Katrose - Level 43 - S552 - 28K BR

On 552 since 6/11/14.

Comment

• Originally posted by Horror1 View Post
                                Okay, so I'm a level 49 knight on AG s5.
                                I'm just wondering how long should I stay at 49 before hitting 50..how much daru to have, where to have my academy at, astrals, ect.

Any help is much appreciated.
                                Only you can the decision about when you plan to turn 50.

Daru required to make level 50 Templars or Warlocks straight away ~39mil.

Again only you can decide where you astrals and Academy should be at. So you tell me what you think you should be at, and I'll tell you it's possible, it's easy/ok/hard to do and to keep us updated with your progress...

My goal at the minute is to complete my Legendary 60 set before I level to 65.
                                Last edited by GingerTheHutt; 12-18-2013, 06:33 AM.
                                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                                You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                                Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Working...
                                X