Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah, okay.
    Thank you for the response.

I guess I wanted to get Templar's somewhere in the 40-45 region, preferably the latter.
    I would *like* to have at least one red astral and multiple orange but I'm not sure which ones I'd be best off getting
    As for academy; naturally I would like to have all my hero stats at 49 (exc matk) and have all troops stats at 35.
    Katrose - Level 43 - S552 - 28K BR

On 552 since 6/11/14.

Comment

• Originally posted by Horror1 View Post
      Ah, okay.
      Thank you for the response.

I guess I wanted to get Templar's somewhere in the 40-45 region, preferably the latter.
      I would *like* to have at least one red astral and multiple orange but I'm not sure which ones I'd be best off getting
      As for academy; naturally I would like to have all my hero stats at 49 (exc matk) and have all troops stats at 35.
      Ok so you need around 30mil+ Daru.
      Concentrate on what you want to achieve! So all your gold toward astrals!
      Plunder higher levels for better Kyanite and steal Kyanite only.
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• So on farm, I guess the best thing to do is plant 8 daru seeds and 1 kyanite?

Also - I'm closing in on 7 000 star points, would it be a good idea to buy an orange astral and which?
        Aside from star points; what astrals should I have equipped/on standby?
        Last edited by Horror1; 12-18-2013, 12:47 PM.

On 552 since 6/11/14.

Comment

• If that works for you. Go for it. Good luck.
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Horror1 View Post
            So on farm, I guess the best thing to do is plant 8 daru seeds and 1 kyanite?

Also - I'm closing in on 7 000 star points, would it be a good idea to buy an orange astral and which?
            Aside from star points; what astrals should I have equipped/on standby?
            its better save the star points until u have enough to exchange them for red astrals(even if u are unlucky gettin the oranges)

Comment

• Alright, guess I'll go through with the daru thing..starting off with 2.5 Million.

So, uh - which astral do you think I should go for?

On 552 since 6/11/14.

Comment

• red pdef red patk red mdef red block

Comment

• Alright, cool.
                  Should take me a while to get to 15 000..
                  Guess it'll be worth it.

On 552 since 6/11/14.

Comment

• If you are buying a yellow astral you should buy one that has no red equivalent. For a knight that will be either Enhanced Will Destroyer or Goddess Blessing. However Enshieldment is much stronger for a knight than Goddess Blessing, so the sensible choice there is EWD.

Eventually if you keep pouring gold into astrals one of these will drop for you anyway. Of course the same holds true for the red ones, it just tends to take a lot more time...
                    [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
                    [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

• And which do you think I should do?

On 552 since 6/11/14.

Comment

• red block +288

Comment

• Alright, well.
                          With the opinion of others, I decided to buy Enhanced Will Destroyer and got it to level 3.
                          Also got refined force, which I got rid of my crit astral into.

And, I got Refined Blessed Health & Pristine Brilliance but not sure what to do with them.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Shane-Astrals.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	59.1 KB
ID:	1679028

So I'm just curious as to which astrals to keep and which to dump.

On 552 since 6/11/14.

Comment

• In my opinion you should level to 50. You aren't strong enough to be a dominant force in 40-49 and if that is your goal it will really take ages. With level 50 you can use your fifth astral (Willpower) and start to do GoD normal (or NM if you find anyone nice enough to carry you.) A sensible goal with proper management would be to be a strong 54 and an even stronger 59.

Neither Brilliance or Blessed Health (especially not that one) is a sensible choice for general use on a level 50 character.
                            [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

• if you want my opinion, level up to 50 when you have 30-35k br and your astral should be EWD, Force, Willpower, Goddess Blessing. (or switch it to your Fortitude, Enshieldment) all should be level 5 (the higher color the better) and all gems should level 4-5. this should be a good start for a lvl 50. although i dont consider this to be in average and i noticed your Guild Skill: Gold lvl1 it should be max
                              I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
                              and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

• I don't think it is realistic at this point for him to gain 7k BR without levelling up even once, if he isn't willing to take the ultra-slow route and miss out on a lot of things (event mounts, etcetera.) I'd focus on a level where "this is where I will have my character somewhat fixed", "this is where I'll have it mostly fixed" and "this is where I'll be a demi-god".

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

Working...
                                X