Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey how can i gain hp faster? i am at l39 with 11.2 k hp

Comment

• Originally posted by Jainash View Post
      hey how can i gain hp faster? i am at l39 with 11.2 k hp
      asuming u already have pvp set(lvl 35) u can get hp by refinig,astrals,guild skills and gems... i believe guild skills is the faster way ><

Comment

• Originally posted by coldsw View Post
        correct me if i'm wrong. Let's assume you're crusader and above. If you lose to a higher ranking or same ranking, you'll lose 10 honors.

if you lose to a lower ranking than you, you'll either lose 200 or 400 honors. I don't know if the 200/400 outcomes are determined by the ranking difference or honor value.

The most horrible players are not the strongest players, but actually low rank strong kamikaze players. Strong doesn't mean they can kill you right away but can get enough dryad to kill you before you know it. And they'll keep trying to suck honors from you until you quit bg or bg ends.
        The honor deduction is not based on your title, but on your honor value... If you're honor is 20k, then you'll lose a more honor when you lost to 19k honor player than to an 18k honor player, even though both of you are Elite Crusader...

Comment

• If I'm level 52 is it worth going to 55 for sylph arena awards? I have no clue what the awards are cant find any info on it. Assuming I won't place top 50

Comment

• Originally posted by yeayah View Post
            If I'm level 52 is it worth going to 55 for sylph arena awards? I have no clue what the awards are cant find any info on it. Assuming I won't place top 50
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2.png
Views:	1
Size:	60.1 KB
ID:	1679189

The sylph arena rewards basically make your Sylph better.
            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• just a little point , ireally wouldn,t sell insignia for exp, u need 100k for the 70 set , save all u have )

Comment

• Originally posted by Icetigerr View Post
                just a little point , ireally wouldn,t sell insignia for exp, u need 100k for the 70 set , save all u have )
                At the time of the original OP, the 70 set hadn't been released.

As such back then when I had nothing to spend 14K insignia on, XP books for gold, was a good idea.

Had I held on to them, I would be able to make a big dent toward my 60 and 70 sets.

So yes I agree for now. I'll edit the OP shortly.
                You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P

Comment

• Hi Ginger, got some questions relatively to pan, I am an archer and most people I see tell me to use iris instead of pan however, I think the skills pan can offer for me tend to be perfect for archer rather then the iris and yes I know about the absurd iris AoE heals that get annoying at some point when 2 or 3 people got it on enemy team on arena xD.
                  Either way one of the points being the pan passive that removes 10% block from enemy if you crit him, and I am adding also the fact in the future, it seems they will be adding pdef/mdef penetration astrals seems something that benefits both pan users.
                  Another skill is the 40% damage reduction for 3turns, and in this I am thinking of Class Wars since most people in there make use of rune + their delphic in 50% damage mark in relatively most cases and 40% damage reduction allied with a level 7 goddes + LD medallion + 6% from talent tree seems quite alot of reduction of damage to not be lured to its long term benefits.

Whats your thoughts on this one?
                  Last edited by Ryokuriak; 12-31-2013, 03:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryokuriak View Post
                    Hi Ginger, got some questions relatively to pan, I am an archer and most people I see tell me to use iris instead of pan however, I think the skills pan can offer for me tend to be perfect for archer rather then the iris and yes I know about the absurd iris AoE heals that get annoying at some point when 2 or 3 people got it on enemy team on arena xD.
                    Either way one of the points being the pan passive that removes 10% block from enemy if you crit him, and I am adding also the fact in the future, it seems they will be adding pdef/mdef penetration astrals seems something that benefits both pan users.
                    Another skill is the 40% damage reduction for 3turns, and in this I am thinking of Class Wars since most people in there make use of rune + their delphic in 50% damage mark in relatively most cases and 40% damage reduction allied with a level 7 goddes + LD medallion + 6% from talent tree seems quite alot of reduction of damage to not be lured to its long term benefits.

Whats your thoughts on this one?
                    I think you've clearly put some rational thought into this.

I would say this:

I assume you have a mixed Sylph Arena team, in that it's a mix of Iris and Pan at the very least. Also, given that your Sylphs can not out level you, with the focus on talents, your Sylphs will soon be your level.

I would keep working on your Pan (until he's your level) and then have a secondary focus on an Iris.

So then you have a choice of either to suit all scenarios. It also gives you a chance to play with both and decide if you really have a favourite. So far I prefer Pan. But my Iris's Def bonus right now is looking very tasty... *first worlds problems... Pan or Iris* *sigh*

In my second BG today, I met someone who reads the forum... this is for them:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Signed.png
Views:	1
Size:	703.8 KB
ID:	1679237

Comment

• Ok will do so think I can still get 35mahras from tomorrow event so will have an easier time making a green iris.
                      Happy New Year and thanks.
                      Miniclip S1 - Enryuga.
                      Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                      I think you've clearly put some rational thought into this.

I would say this:

I assume you have a mixed Sylph Arena team, in that it's a mix of Iris and Pan at the very least. Also, given that your Sylphs can not out level you, with the focus on talents, your Sylphs will soon be your level.

I would keep working on your Pan (until he's your level) and then have a secondary focus on an Iris.

So then you have a choice of either to suit all scenarios. It also gives you a chance to play with both and decide if you really have a favourite. So far I prefer Pan. But my Iris's Def bonus right now is looking very tasty... *first worlds problems... Pan or Iris* *sigh*

In my second BG today, I met someone who reads the forum... this is for them:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]66023[/ATTACH]
                      Last edited by Ryokuriak; 12-31-2013, 05:37 PM.

Comment

• I'm at 46.7k BR right now at level 53, 31% EXP. Almost a month ago I asked what is the BR that will dominate 55+ and this time I'm gonna ask, am I ready to step at 55+? Although it will probably take a month or two before that happens, I'm gonna ask just in case my EXP bugged again and increase itself without me doing anything.
                        85K BR | level 58 Crit Mage

Comment

• I left level 59 bg one week ago with 68k br to the level +60 bgs currently with 74k, eitherway if you went to +55 with 46.7k BR you would be smashed as a pumpkin in at least 70-80% of the times, to be safe on +55 at least 55-60k, ideal is 65k with this you should be able to get imperial commander easily and farm carefully Lord Divine if you inteend to but for now id say your above the average br on +55 but not on an ok br to dominate.

Comment

• I see, thank you. I'll avoid EXP as much as possible until I get 55k and get Imperial Commander.

Comment

• I would say that 50K+ should see you mostly through the 55 - 59's. But like Ryokuriadk said, the more you have the better.

I'm level 64, with 86K Br and while I win most fights, there are several players who just ROFLSTOMP me...

Comment

• Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                                I would say that 50K+ should see you mostly through the 55 - 59's. But like Ryokuriadk said, the more you have the better.

I'm level 64, with 86K Br and while I win most fights, there are several players who just ROFLSTOMP me...
                                I spawned in +55 arena before with two 70K BR+ players. My heart just dropped..

Comment

Working...
                                X