Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Miserius View Post
    A member in my guild, she bought 400 leg stones (lvl 50 leg stones ) and stayed on lvl 45 from the spring, no key runs. Btw start to make lvl 6 gems and lvl 7 gems by the time you stay at that lvl to buy leg stone.
    Nice. I did similar.

Originally posted by LexiiBelle View Post
    cant cart cause my charcter veryvery slow. is someone experiencing this problem like me
    Could be the lag that most people are experiencing.

All you can do is follow one of the lag guides to reduce your lag.

Originally posted by R26329883 View Post
    by this can I dominate/bully at bg?
    I'm not sure how your question relates to the bit you quoted.

If you use the ideas in the OP, then you can work towards dominating BG.

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
    this guide is only the "How", not the why or when
    That is a very nice interpretation of this guide.
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• i followed the guide on how to slow down and its very helpful first in my fight in BG slaughered 20 souls in one attempt have lvl 4 gems and two 5 gems in my gears and kick *** in BG and arena cross server so who ever doesnt camp a little while will get slaughtered in BG when he hears my name and an archer ofcourse the bad *** guy of all times

Comment

• seems tto be working pretty well i wanna still camp and now i have crusader since there aint many challenges i wanna still camp and get grim reaper lol and and i can collect some balens for some casher mounts takes a while though nice guide i enjoy it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Last edited by R230527694; 03-23-2014, 06:35 AM.

Comment

• I think ****** is the only one who doesn't camp can live through lvl 50.
          "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

• Originally posted by Miserius View Post
            I think ****** is the only one who doesn't camp can live through lvl 50.
            If you cash enough anyone can be level 50, power level and dominate...
            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P

Comment

• nice..its good for new players...BEGGINERS
              *BloodyMark* (MoonstoneSwamp)
              lvl 61
              Class:Archer
              Guild:Valor
              Battle rating:40k.
              Title:Mortal Blow,Sylph warior,Spelunker.
              Sylphs:AmazonQueen,Iris,Gaia-top 10

He who laughs last,thinks slowest! !

Comment

• Originally posted by MARKANHRVATxdXD View Post
                nice..its good for new players...BEGGINERS
                Yup. Beginners like me.
                [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
                [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

• Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                  I don't have a decent knight character, so I can't really comment knowledgeably.

I would suggest: PATK, PDEF, MDEF & either HP or Block.

That's playing to the Knight strengths in my opinion.
                  Well I would go for PATK, MDEF, PDEF, EWD ....

Comment

• Originally posted by RixMaster View Post
                    Any suggestions on gems? pdef,mdef,hp is must but after that? Should i make crit at start or block or just raw patck? considered im Knight slow lvler
                    Knight stands for Block ... Critical better in lv 70 + ..

Comment

• this guide is good for us newbies! but those campers so bully

Comment

• Originally posted by virginhunter View Post
                        this guide is good for us newbies! but those campers so bully
                        depends on what kind of campers you are referring to. If you're talking about level camper, this guide teaches you how to become one. If you are talking about spawn camper in bg, then you either accept it and be killed when you're weak, or challenge them by killing them when you become strong enough. For me, I don't spawn camp, and I wait for carter to collect cart before I attack, but I sometimes get rude feedbacks like "find someone your own size", "yeah i know you can beat me", "go F yourself"
                        Lv80 mage ╬ BR 276K (blessed) ╬ Lv60 PVE Legendary gear ╬ Lv70 Legendary ring set ╬ Lv80 Legendary jewel set ╬ uDrYUUlLEeM

Comment

• Ah ill skip bg, till my character have some MUSCLES then ill say to them KISS MY MUSCLE btches
                          Is Vip good for a camper that do cata daily?

Comment

• Ginger what's the plan in the 60-64 BG? I just got to Imperial Commander but i keep dying to people with 75-80k BR who just spam HS on me... Should i poverlevel to max my HS asap or still take things slowly? My goals are to get LD and finish the 60legend set(getting close to the first piece now) and then move on. Should i still do spire/tok? When it's a good time to slow things down again?

Comment

• Originally posted by R23899557 View Post
                              Well I would go for PATK, MDEF, PDEF, EWD ....
                              Astrals yes, I agree, but I swear I thought he said gems?

*goes to check*

Originally posted by virginhunter View Post
                              Ah ill skip bg, till my character have some MUSCLES then ill say to them KISS MY MUSCLE btches
                              Is Vip good for a camper that do cata daily?
                              VIP is very useful. But it's a double edged sword in that it allows you to skip some XP, but hands you more XP on some XP.

Originally posted by dragosavp View Post
                              Ginger what's the plan in the 60-64 BG? I just got to Imperial Commander but i keep dying to people with 75-80k BR who just spam HS on me... Should i poverlevel to max my HS asap or still take things slowly? My goals are to get LD and finish the 60legend set(getting close to the first piece now) and then move on. Should i still do spire/tok? When it's a good time to slow things down again?
                              I am currently 64.

I can only tell you what I have done.

I have gone straight to 64, on a daily catacomb and a Moon NM run only. I have ignored all other XP pretty much.

Once I hit 64 I have worked on maxing out HS. Once my HS is maxed out, I'll be dropping the catas from my run to concentrate on getting my 60 gear.

Comment

• So while maxing HS you also did spire,tok etc. ? Or only maxed it from cata and moon? I was thinking to max HS asap by all means, and then only do cata and mp with the leftover talent points. How viable is that?

Comment

Working...
                                X