Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• after jumping lvl 60 i think i had to say bye to "slow lvlin club"
    now im 70, guys im back lol
    R2 S230 - Cross Chasm Veronica Knight 64 Lord Divine 73797/82128 Pirates

Comment

• Originally posted by dragosavp View Post
      Pretty sure you need to be lvl 80 with the advanced career to unlock the two new honor ranks.
      If that's true then it sux
      IGN: AncientEvil
      Server: EU-271+merged
      Class: Archer
      Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

• Originally posted by dragosavp View Post
        Pretty sure you need to be lvl 80 with the advanced career to unlock the two new honor ranks.
        Nah, new honor ranks gonna be lvl 61 and lvl 66.
        "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

• Even so, you can't delay the 70 set that much. It will take 4-5 months to get patch with the new honor ranks, then you spend a few months to get the highest rank, then you start working on the set.. Not worth it for me, i will go for the 70 set in 2 months or so. Slow leveling won't be that effective with the new 80 sets imo.

Comment

• ginger do i have to use crypt keys to get more tokens? im only lvl 45 i want to legend all my equip so i can skip 50 set

Comment

• I'm not sure how to go about the 60 legendary set. On one hand it beats the 70 normal, on the other hand it takes a whole lot of insignia I don't have.

I went to 65 voluntarily.I had 2 talent points left. Problem is that the griind had become so mind numbing I felt like "hell, at least give me another dungeon or two." Also I know I will be more useful in GvG as a 70 than I am now, regardless of HS, and I have maxed my honor (sure, new titles will come out, and by then I'll probably be VIP8/9 and have no problem farming those either...)

I've almost crafted the 60 normal. I have 1 piece to go and one piece already legend. If I go with that I will refine it for:

Armor, Crit, Block, Intellect, MATK

I'll try to get that on all pieces.

The gem distribution will be 8 matk, 8 crit, 8 block, 4 mdef, 4 pdef.

EWD will be switched to red Crit and Determination.
              [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
              [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

• Originally posted by MolochMage View Post
                I'm not sure how to go about the 60 legendary set. On one hand it beats the 70 normal, on the other hand it takes a whole lot of insignia I don't have.

I went to 65 voluntarily.I had 2 talent points left. Problem is that the griind had become so mind numbing I felt like "hell, at least give me another dungeon or two." Also I know I will be more useful in GvG as a 70 than I am now, regardless of HS, and I have maxed my honor (sure, new titles will come out, and by then I'll probably be VIP8/9 and have no problem farming those either...)

I've almost crafted the 60 normal. I have 1 piece to go and one piece already legend. If I go with that I will refine it for:

Armor, Crit, Block, Intellect, MATK

I'll try to get that on all pieces.

The gem distribution will be 8 matk, 8 crit, 8 block, 4 mdef, 4 pdef.

EWD will be switched to red Crit and Determination.
                hmm....no HP gems? looks like you're a fan of block

Originally posted by virginhunter View Post
                ginger do i have to use crypt keys to get more tokens? im only lvl 45 i want to legend all my equip so i can skip 50 set
                what level are you at? If you aren't VIP, cata is the only way you can get tokens. But as a slow leveler, you don't need to run catacomb with keys unless you want to speed it up but it also double up your exp. Moreover, depends on your plan, if you go slow, getting level 50 pve set is a good choice.
                Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 01-20-2014, 08:16 AM. Reason: Merge double post
                Lv80 mage ╬ BR 276K (blessed) ╬ Lv60 PVE Legendary gear ╬ Lv70 Legendary ring set ╬ Lv80 Legendary jewel set ╬ uDrYUUlLEeM

Comment

• hey,

new slow lvler (started at lvl 55 properly) here to the thread. Non casher ofc, never spent a dime (wish we had free balens button though)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	317.9 KB
ID:	1679951

A few stats to avoid the pictures clogging up
                  EDIT [ uploaded rest of the pictures on my avatar album]

75k honour, lvl7 wd, lvl 6 godess holy patk, lvl 5 holy mdef and pdef, lvl 50 1 star green iris, all guild skills maxed ( lvl 6 charisma and lvl 7 intelligance), all lvl 5 gems (part from 2pdef and 2mdef) 8 pdef hp mdef and patk gems all socketed. On all item refines patk, strength, end, armour, pdef/mdef

my little goals are lvl 8wd and godess, lvl 7 holy patk pdef mdef. 20k patk,17pdef, 13k mdef, ld, lvl 59 blue iris. Then I might lvl....

Quick question to Ginger.

I remember once upon a time ago I stumbled into this knight called evilknight, had around 72kbr, while like around 60k was considered monstorous (pre blessing wheel), ever heard of him/her, what are they up to? Additionally do you know who is reigning supreme these days under 59, i.e highest br. My ultimate aim would be 75kbr under 60 without cashing, perhaps probable with future updates

What is your opinion on this astral setup for a knight,
                  patk, pdef, mdef, wd, godess. The reason I say this is no block and I believe that 21% damage reduction>than 2.3k block [if I ever get ld may play around with block gems astral and refines around 4.4k ish block]

Know any way to get ride of rested exp?? Or to reduce world prosperity?

Cheers
                  Last edited by kinghen1jhhf; 01-20-2014, 08:26 PM.
                  Kinghen1
                  Minislip- s1 - Fairytail
                  Knight lvl 58 67kbr

Comment

• dunno how world prosper works? how long are you playing here?

Comment

• Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
                      dunno how world prosper works? how long are you playing here?
                      Been playing for a while couldnt give an exact estimate, I remember when I started playing the miniclip servers (m1 -abyss) the top player was around lvl 40, so then I suppose. Played a fair bit over the summer now just do the basics which takes around 20mins. My world prosperity is at 70% atm...
                      Kinghen1
                      Minislip- s1 - Fairytail
                      Knight lvl 58 67kbr

Comment

• Originally posted by kinghen1jhhf View Post
                        hey,

I remember once upon a time ago I stumbled into this knight called evilknight, had around 72kbr, while like around 60k was considered monstorous (pre blessing wheel), ever heard of him/her, what are they up to? Additionally do you know who is reigning supreme these days under 59, i.e highest br. My ultimate aim would be 75kbr under 60 without cashing, perhaps probable with future updates
                        My toon, also a non-casher and a non-balenor (no free balens):

Name:	Untitled 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	147.7 KB
ID:	1679963

Name:	Untitled 2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	134.3 KB
ID:	1679964

If I use an EWD build, then my br would probably be around 80k...
                        I also have a friend in my server, a knight too, but using EWD, having already 75k br.

My goal before getting to 60 is to have, uh, well, maybe 8k bg kills (lesser if i get even more bored, currently having 6.2k kills)..
                        I know some of you may feel odd of having a damn title being one of the goals, but well, i just want it, cause i want to do lesser bg when I get to 60... It makes me feel somewhat uncomplete and uneasy when there is a title that can be redeemed permanently, but you just ignore it... that is me, you are different.

Comment

my little goals are lvl 8wd and godess, lvl 7 holy patk pdef mdef. 20k patk,17pdef, 13k mdef, ld, lvl 59 blue iris. Then I might lvl....

Quick question to Ginger.

What is your opinion on this astral setup for a knight,
                          patk, pdef, mdef, wd, godess. The reason I say this is no block and I believe that 21% damage reduction>than 2.3k block [if I ever get ld may play around with block gems astral and refines around 4.4k ish block]

Know any way to get ride of rested exp?? Or to reduce world prosperity?

Cheers
                          Firstly, welcome to the thread and I hope that slow leveling works out for you.

Ah... EvilKnight... Yes I know of him, I met him a couple of times. He beat me senseless the first few times we met, but I have clawed one or two victories out of him.

I have no idea what they are up to currently.

reigning supreme under lvl 60: Currently I have no idea. There were 3 very strong slow levelers (Ballensmurf2, Yoda2 & Danyetz) who leveled a couple of weeks ago, had they not leveled they would have been my answer. But as is, I have no idea.

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
                          dunno how world prosper works? how long are you playing here?
                          Originally posted by kinghen1jhhf View Post
                          Been playing for a while couldnt give an exact estimate, I remember when I started playing the miniclip servers (m1 -abyss) the top player was around lvl 40, so then I suppose. Played a fair bit over the summer now just do the basics which takes around 20mins. My world prosperity is at 70% atm...
                          Getting rid of rested XP is impossible I think.

To reduce world prosperity - you have to level up. World prosperity is a XP bonus based on the level of the top 100 of your server by level. Also it is completely removed at level 60/61.
                          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• Ginger : should i get my legs jewls and rings first or only get jewls sets leg and weapon leg first when i hit lvl 50 ?. Should i use crypt key to speed up?
                            "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

• My toon, also a non-casher and a non-balenor (no free balens):
                              Man so jealous of your toon, awsome, especially the astrals. Whats your gem setup (assume 8 hp patk crit and block) and refines on equipment, and skill setup along with runes and sylph? And as for mounts piccy of stables?? Just wondering what stuff makes the big differences in stats when you get towards the higher end of slow lvling below 60.

reigning supreme under lvl 60: Currently I have no idea. There were 3 very strong slow levelers (Ballensmurf2, Yoda2 & Danyetz) who leveled a couple of weeks ago, had they not leveled they would have been my answer. But as is, I have no idea.
                              What were there br's? Just curious
                              Kinghen1
                              Minislip- s1 - Fairytail
                              Knight lvl 58 67kbr

Comment

Man so jealous of your toon, awsome, especially the astrals. Whats your gem setup (assume 8 hp patk crit and block) and refines on equipment, and skill setup along with runes and sylph? And as for mounts piccy of stables?? Just wondering what stuff makes the big differences in stats when you get towards the higher end of slow lvling below 60.
                                I don't know... Actually, if you deduct the matk stat, which is very useless, then my br will only be 71k.
                                My gems are 8 patk (1 is a level 7, 2 level 6, others are level 5), 8 crit (level 5), 4 mdef and 4 pdef (level 5), 6 hp (level 5), 2 block (level 6)..

My defense really sucks, but since i'm only in 59 bg, I can survive with that.
                                This built has made me be among the top 3 in wb in knight class, thus netting me more gold, and making higher level astrals faster.

My knight friend who has 75k br, but a will destroyer build, has 17k pdef and 13 mdef, which is a huge difference compared to my def stats, 13k pdef and 11k mdef...

I have a 1 star blue Iris, which was meditating when i screenshot that.. My hp with that blue Iris would be 72.5k...
                                As for the mounts, I have gotten all the free mounts that can be gotten.. I was also able to get an Gentle beast in last event, a Frost Lion, as well as the Golden Apacca (what is that name, forgot)...

As of now, I still have to earn bound balens for wings, because I used my bb for - resetting skills (to get the EDD skill, an unregrettable thing i've done, even though it was costly), double skills, level 6 and level 7 patk gem transposer... Depending on situation, I may plan to buy Rain Dance first before getting wings.

I usually play on my skills... When in gb and 3v3 arena, i use the apollo shield skill tree, and a blood rune (currently level 5), to make things different... My brutal rune is level 9 and heal rune is level 7... I plan to level up blood rune first before heal rune, realizing how powerful it is compared to heal rune.

Comment

Working...
                                X