Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As for matk being useless it may not, if you go on jacko's blog he said his patk sylph damage increased when he used power pot and patk scroll, something to look into [if using a matk based slyph]

I always thought about going along on the apollo shield route, would mean for 7% less damage which is nice and act as more of a tank in 3v3, I really need to save up for double skills, but atm prioritising getting 30 starting rage still miles off one lvl 3, 3 lvl 2 items of clothing... unsure whether to ditch it and go for double skills instead...

As for your friend on wd build, how do you fare against him? He is at my goal 17kpdef and 13kmdef pretty sweet

EDIT ooops double post
    Last edited by kinghen1jhhf; 01-21-2014, 06:31 PM.
    Kinghen1
    Minislip- s1 - Fairytail
    Knight lvl 58 67kbr

Comment

• I don't know... Actually, if you deduct the matk stat, which is very useless, then my br will only be 71k.
      As for matk being useless it may not, if you go on jacko's blog he said his patk sylph damage increased when he used power pot and patk scroll, something to look into [if using a matk based slyph]

As of now, I still have to earn bound balens for wings, because I used my bb for - resetting skills (to get the EDD skill, an unregrettable thing i've done, even though it was costly), double skills, level 6 and level 7 patk gem transposer... Depending on situation, I may plan to buy Rain Dance first before getting wings.

I usually play on my skills... When in gb and 3v3 arena, i use the apollo shield skill tree, and a blood rune (currently level 5), to make things different... My brutal rune is level 9 and heal rune is level 7... I plan to level up blood rune first before heal rune, realizing how powerful it is compared to heal rune.
      I always thought about going along on the apollo shield route, would mean for 7% less damage which is nice and act as more of a tank in 3v3, I really need to save up for double skills, but atm prioritising getting 30 starting rage still miles off one lvl 3, 3 lvl 2 items of clothing... unsure whether to ditch it and go for double skills instead...

My knight friend who has 75k br, but a will destroyer build, has 17k pdef and 13 mdef, which is a huge difference compared to my def stats, 13k pdef and 11k mdef...
      As for your friend on wd build, how do you fare against him? He is at my goal 17kpdef and 13kmdef pretty sweet
      Kinghen1
      Minislip- s1 - Fairytail
      Knight lvl 58 67kbr

Comment

• Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
        My toon, also a non-casher and a non-balenor (no free balens):
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]68826[/ATTACH]
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]68827[/ATTACH]

If I use an EWD build, then my br would probably be around 80k...
        I also have a friend in my server, a knight too, but using EWD, having already 75k br.

My goal before getting to 60 is to have, uh, well, maybe 8k bg kills (lesser if i get even more bored, currently having 6.2k kills)..
        I know some of you may feel odd of having a damn title being one of the goals, but well, i just want it, cause i want to do lesser bg when I get to 60... It makes me feel somewhat uncomplete and uneasy when there is a title that can be redeemed permanently, but you just ignore it... that is me, you are different.
        dang... respect dude... my archer's only 69k at lvl 59 T_T and i wanna know... how long have u played the game? since u got lvl 7 gem and that's hard to get with slow lvling... (and also that astrals. gotta loooove them.) so am just wondering.. am a non casher too fyi
        Last edited by Kerol2361; 01-21-2014, 06:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by kinghen1jhhf View Post
          As for matk being useless it may not, if you go on jacko's blog he said his patk sylph damage increased when he used power pot and patk scroll, something to look into [if using a matk based slyph]
          I usually get confused about that thing unless I concentrate... Maybe I'll take time to understand it.

Originally posted by kinghen1jhhf View Post
          I suggest you buy double skills... Apollo shield route is nice, because of added defense, but the EDD is awesome too... It makes a difference in 3v3 arena, where you are able to use EDD asap with a legend set equipped, plus huge gold gain from wb, which makes leveling astral faster. I only use the apollo shield route for a variety, just to remove the boredom of playing this game.... With apollo shield route, I also change my crit and determination astral with pdef and goddess blessing, makes me more tankier, and with legend set, i can spam shadow thrasher, plus using bleed rune, which is fun to see multiple bleeds on enemy.

I tried, but I won with 1/4 hp left... Crit build is very risky, but it is fun to see when an Iris heal crits (from a normal 15k to 30k hp heal)... Plus, he has no EDD, since he bought wings first, before using reset... Reset is very costly...

Originally posted by Kerol2361 View Post
          dang... respect dude... my archer's only 69k at lvl 59 T_T and i wanna know... how long have u played the game? since u got lvl 7 gem and that's hard to get with slow lvling... (and also that astrals. gotta loooove them.) so am just wondering.. am a non casher too fyi
          Determination astral is powerful. I'm currently leveling it up to level 9.

I started playing knight February 18 last year... I have played mage before, but i decided to use knight for personal reasons... And I have learned a lot of things from playing my mage account... I learned to fill only my talents with the exp gotten from cata only, so i get more gems... In my mage account, I just do spire (no TOK at that time) everyday, thinking that I could just dump the exp in my talent.... But then I soon realized that talents would fill too and reached its limit... With my knight, I decided to not to do spire anymore but only catacomb, letting me earn gems.... I was also a carter in bg in my first half year, but then I began to set my goals on that Grim Reaper title, so that I'll never kill in bg again (except for events) I stopped carting and start killing for the title.

I originally had 8 level 6 patk gems, but i decided to convert 2 of them in block gems (gives 120 block + soul engrave bonus), then seeing the event of synthesizing a level 7 gem this month, I decided to buy a level 7 transposer and synth a level 7 patk using 4 level 6 gems... I do plan to convert this level 7 patk gem into a crit gem (gives a 180 crit stat, plus a soul engrave bonus) after I get the ancient snipe mount next week.

Comment

Determination astral is powerful. I'm currently leveling it up to level 9.

I started playing knight February 18 last year... I have played mage before, but i decided to use knight for personal reasons... And I have learned a lot of things from playing my mage account... I learned to fill only my talents with the exp gotten from cata only, so i get more gems... In my mage account, I just do spire (no TOK at that time) everyday, thinking that I could just dump the exp in my talent.... But then I soon realized that talents would fill too and reached its limit... With my knight, I decided to not to do spire anymore but only catacomb, letting me earn gems.... I was also a carter in bg in my first half year, but then I began to set my goals on that Grim Reaper title, so that I'll never kill in bg again (except for events) I stopped carting and start killing for the title.

I originally had 8 level 6 patk gems, but i decided to convert 2 of them in block gems (gives 120 block + soul engrave bonus), then seeing the event of synthesizing a level 7 gem this month, I decided to buy a level 7 transposer and synth a level 7 patk using 4 level 6 gems... I do plan to convert this level 7 patk gem into a crit gem (gives a 180 crit stat, plus a soul engrave bonus) after I get the ancient snipe mount next week.
            ahh no wonder.. u started from feb.. when did you start slow lvling? and btw how much do you earn in each wb? minus the warrior prize

Comment

• Originally posted by Kerol2361 View Post
              ahh no wonder.. u started from feb.. when did you start slow lvling? and btw how much do you earn in each wb? minus the warrior prize
              I started slow leveling at level 40... I rushed to 40 to get those items from the event (the crotian sword, a 40 set sword).. This has saved me time from earning the legend 40 set (yes, I earned it too)...

If a few powerful player are online, which happens oftenly, I get 1.2 - 1.5 million per wb (i just do 1 wb per day)... If too many powerful players are online, I get 900k to 1M gold only) - but I always among the top 3, so aside from Warrior Prize, I also get apollo prize, which is quite huge too - 240k for top 3, 270k for top 2, 300k for top 1...

When it lags badly, I'm still among top 10, which gives an apollo prize of 180k... with more gold, I get to level up my astrals faster... I just wish i had a one-capture click... Most of the time, it sucks clicking repeatedly for 20 minutes...

Comment

I started slow leveling at level 40... I rushed to 40 to get those items from the event (the crotian sword, a 40 set sword).. This has saved me time from earning the legend 40 set (yes, I earned it too)...

If a few powerful player are online, which happens oftenly, I get 1.2 - 1.5 million per wb (i just do 1 wb per day)... If too many powerful players are online, I get 900k to 1M gold only) - but I always among the top 3, so aside from Warrior Prize, I also get apollo prize, which is quite huge too - 240k for top 3, 270k for top 2, 300k for top 1...

When it lags badly, I'm still among top 10, which gives an apollo prize of 180k... with more gold, I get to level up my astrals faster... I just wish i had a one-capture click... Most of the time, it sucks clicking repeatedly for 20 minutes...
                ahh ok.. wished i'd started earlier >_< i started at 50+ forgot what lvl.. but below 55. and lol.. i know that feeling.. was also wondering how can you stand clicking astrals. anyway.. nice toon you have there and goodluck for the grim reaper title ^_^

Comment

I suggest you buy double skills... Apollo shield route is nice, because of added defense, but the EDD is awesome too... It makes a difference in 3v3 arena, where you are able to use EDD asap with a legend set equipped, plus huge gold gain from wb, which makes leveling astral faster. I only use the apollo shield route for a variety, just to remove the boredom of playing this game.... With apollo shield route, I also change my crit and determination astral with pdef and goddess blessing, makes me more tankier, and with legend set, i can spam shadow thrasher, plus using bleed rune, which is fun to see multiple bleeds on enemy.
                  Could you provide a photo of your edd skill build and your apollo's shield build, just curious. Mine is essentially maxed all passives 2 in dd, 2 in edd, 1 in intercept then 1 in shield, 5ult slasher, 5slasher, 3whirlwind (I think, server in maintenance atm).
                  Also what skills rotation do you use in wb?
                  Kinghen1
                  Minislip- s1 - Fairytail
                  Knight lvl 58 67kbr

Comment

• Hi Guys,
                    Frenzone here... Just came back to say thanks for the guide.
                    IGN: Frenzone
                    PLAYER TYPE: NON-CASHER AND NO VIP ( LOL )
                    LEVEL: 67
                    BATTLE RATING: 113k
                    CLASS TYPE: EWD MAGE

Comment

• Originally posted by kinghen1jhhf View Post
                      Could you provide a photo of your edd skill build and your apollo's shield build, just curious. Mine is essentially maxed all passives 2 in dd, 2 in edd, 1 in intercept then 1 in shield, 5ult slasher, 5slasher, 3whirlwind (I think, server in maintenance atm).
                      Also what skills rotation do you use in wb?
                      Sorry, it is just now I just checked this thread again. I usually only spend my time reading threads in "Game Discussion" Section.
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	63.6 KB
ID:	1680060
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled 12.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	66.2 KB
ID:	1680061

My skill rotations in wb are:

Brutal, EDD, ulti slash, normal attack, slasher, ultislash, awaken, Deluge strike.

Now, with Gaia sylph, I just awaken at the first move, then use all skills as I can.

Someone suggested to use EDD first before I awaken, but I don't know, I'm just lazy to try it... Maybe I'm just not in mood to try it...

Comment

• Originally posted by Miserius View Post
                        Ginger : should i get my legs jewls and rings first or only get jewls sets leg and weapon leg first when i hit lvl 50 ?. Should i use crypt key to speed up?
                        Personal preference my man.

I went for jewels first and then the set at 60.

At 50 I had enough bits to make the set outright.

What were there br's? Just curious
                        They were all in the 65 to 70K region.

Sorry for the slow reply. Real life has had me busy for a few weeks.
                        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• Awesome guide, Ginger. I'm at 51 and realizing I should up the Talents before I level further. It seems that, based on my current skills, that I should try at least to get to level 15 so I can least increase Holy Seal and then level 2 of each Survival and Focus. Currently I have level 7 Holy Seal, and level 1 of the others. But that's a lot of gold! I'm non-cashing mage, so I guess I shouldn't try any other methods, right?

Also I just got my first 2 legend rings, both Bender rings, and now I have to upgrade the Erebrus pair of jewels to something better. Any suggestions?

Comment

• is the xp for summoner the same whatever level you are? for example the 60mpd summoner, lvl 60 get more xp frm it than lvl 64 or 65, 69 etc.?

Comment

• Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
                              is the xp for summoner the same whatever level you are? for example the 60mpd summoner, lvl 60 get more xp frm it than lvl 64 or 65, 69 etc.?
                              its the same amount it seems more just because like ur example a lvl 60 needs less exp than a 64 or 65 to lvl up

Comment

• Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
                                for example the 60mpd summoner, lvl 60 get more xp frm it than lvl 64 or 65, 69 etc.?
                                Except there is no summoner Moon.

Comment

Working...
                                X