Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
    Except there is no summoner Moon.
    sorry im not familiar. but what mpd has summoner? does it give the same exp for any kind of level i am?

Comment

• Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
      sorry im not familiar. but what mpd has summoner? does it give the same exp for any kind of level i am?
      DT has summoner on 60+ and you get less xp the more you lvl up

Comment

• Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
        DT has summoner on 60+ and you get less xp the more you lvl up
        Demon Temple 65+*

Comment

• Originally posted by Whispir View Post
          Demon Temple 65+*
          i said that as in 60+ mpd only dt has summoner...

Comment

• guys i need some advice currently im a lvl 46 mage with 38k BR i've been farming the items to make the lvl 50 legend(no jewels/rings) set i already got the pieces from cata and the shards im currently working on the legend stones buying them from guild shop and i manage to get one jewel lvl 50, what i want to know is if i should lvl to 49 and sit there untill i make all the preps i want before jump to 50(my way to lvl up is catacombs so i can finish lvl 5 gems or at least get as much gems as i can to work on them) my astrals are pdef,mdef,matk(all reds lvl 5) and WD(orange lvl 6).

edit: almost forgot my GS are Power 5,Charisma lvl 4 and the rest lvl 10.

ty for your replies and apologize if i didnt expressed well my idea

Comment

• i have wundering and have seen. arena sets 45. is same br like legendary set. event they br is opgradering all. my friends have not legendary and no vip like have. but wee start same time. i have vip and wings closes weaben infrom event. purple astra. i know its not good but. other ways. he have all astra in yellow only event weaben and hig gems and sylp. What do i do wrong? my levels is 49 my br is in 23938 he is level 50 26020 in br and have 2 red astra plz i need some awayse

Comment

• Originally posted by Gabilon92 View Post
                guys i need some advice currently im a lvl 46 mage with 38k BR i've been farming the items to make the lvl 50 legend(no jewels/rings) set i already got the pieces from cata and the shards im currently working on the legend stones buying them from guild shop and i manage to get one jewel lvl 50, what i want to know is if i should lvl to 49 and sit there untill i make all the preps i want before jump to 50(my way to lvl up is catacombs so i can finish lvl 5 gems or at least get as much gems as i can to work on them) my astrals are pdef,mdef,matk(all reds lvl 5) and WD(orange lvl 6).

edit: almost forgot my GS are Power 5,Charisma lvl 4 and the rest lvl 10.

ty for your replies and apologize if i didnt expressed well my idea
                If you're considering jumping a level or two. then jump to 48 (you get a new skill point). I would then continue your prep work at 48.

Originally posted by Gnist View Post
                i have wundering and have seen. arena sets 45. is same br like legendary set. event they br is opgradering all. my friends have not legendary and no vip like have. but wee start same time. i have vip and wings closes weaben infrom event. purple astra. i know its not good but. other ways. he have all astra in yellow only event weaben and hig gems and sylp. What do i do wrong? my levels is 49 my br is in 23938 he is level 50 26020 in br and have 2 red astra plz i need some awayse
                VIP is no comparison point for total money spent. If you spend 2 months on VIP and a pair of wings, yet your friend drops $1K dollar... he's gonna way out perform you in overall stakes.

Also there is an element of luck to this game in terms of astral drops. Simply you're gonna have to grind it out or out spend him to have a higher BR.
                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                  If you're considering jumping a level or two. then jump to 48 (you get a new skill point). I would then continue your prep work at 48.
                  ty for the advice ginger

Comment

• Guys...i have an archer lv 54 with 61k br(non casher player)...getting closer to IC title and i was thinking to stay longer at this lv till i finish with my gems which are not all lv 5,to do my astral a bit higher like lv 6 or 7 (almost 5 all at the moment) and to try to get 67k br or more...is it a good idea or should i go to 55 as soon as i get imperial commander medalion?

I apologize if i didnt expressed well my idea

Comment

• Originally posted by R216688523 View Post
                      Guys...i have an archer lv 54 with 61k br(non casher player)...getting closer to IC title and i was thinking to stay longer at this lv till i finish with my gems which are not all lv 5,to do my astral a bit higher like lv 6 or 7 (almost 5 all at the moment) and to try to get 67k br or more...is it a good idea or should i go to 55 as soon as i get imperial commander medalion?

I apologize if i didnt expressed well my idea
                      There are pros and cons to slow leveling at any level. This thread has many such discussions.

I should really update the OP with the pros/cons of slow leveling. >.<

Pros: you get stronger for your level. You get more resources per level.

Cons: slower to access gear, you can't do all the events in the game (as you have to avoid XP),

If you feel that you need to be stronger, or want to improve your Astrals/gems/honour total before you level: Then go for it. Good luck, I hope you achieve everything you aim for.

Otherwise, carry on the way you were.
                      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P

Comment

• ok thank you for reply i will stay a bit more at 54

Comment

• Originally posted by R216688523 View Post
                          ok thank you for reply i will stay a bit more at 54
                          Good luck Sir!

I hope you achieve your goals.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	LD.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	141.0 KB
ID:	1681225

My journey is over, finally got LD last night. My stats are a bit low due to the last gem event but i'll get them back eventually. Rushed to 66 for the extra skill point and new solo compaign,i have to say, group arenas are not that bad, i still win about 25/30 . Thanks for your help Ginger!

Comment

• Originally posted by dragosavp View Post
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]70677[/ATTACH]

My journey is over, finally got LD last night. My stats are a bit low due to the last gem event but i'll get them back eventually. Rushed to 66 for the extra skill point and new solo compaign,i have to say, group arenas are not that bad, i still win about 25/30 . Thanks for your help Ginger!
                              Gz. I still remember we were in the same level a month ago and now you're in lv66 while i'm still in lv61
                              Lv80 mage ╬ BR 276K (blessed) ╬ Lv60 PVE Legendary gear ╬ Lv70 Legendary ring set ╬ Lv80 Legendary jewel set ╬ uDrYUUlLEeM

Comment

• hey
                                I saw today a Grim Reaper in bg lvl 60-64 ?
                                anyone can confirm or its a mistake of mine?
                                btw I am a lvl 58 slow leveler so entered in a big bg and fast I was out

Comment

Working...
                                X