Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know who all is a grim reaper but I am sure there are multiple... I know that White Judas got his at lvl 39 then he went lvl crazy and last i heard he was 49 but I'm uncertain how much or if he went further.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fuhh-Q View Post
      but I am sure there are multiple...
      Correct. There are several GR's in the Euro timezone, lvl 60 to 64 range. I would assume there are several in each lvl bracket from around level 50 and up.

And that's just the ones I know. I would bet there are a quite a few who we don't know about.
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• I have leveled up at a normal rythm, but now I will level up very slowly and need some advice (I am new to the game)

I am a level 45 archer, and I now have the PvP 45 set, completely enchanted (+15). Now I need to improve gems, astrals, guild skills, etc. But when I arrive level 50, do I go for the level 50 set and make it legendary and full equipped? Do I buy the 55 set PvP?

I have read in other post that it could be a good idea to get the 50 set (legendary and fully enchanged) and then try to avoid the 60 set and go directly for the 70

I am not VIP or casher player, so I think it would be too much gold to get both the 50 and 60 sets and make both of them legendary and full enchanted...

Comment

• Originally posted by R248126045 View Post
          I have leveled up at a normal rythm, but now I will level up very slowly and need some advice (I am new to the game)

I am a level 45 archer, and I now have the PvP 45 set, completely enchanted (+15). Now I need to improve gems, astrals, guild skills, etc. But when I arrive level 50, do I go for the level 50 set and make it legendary and full equipped? Do I buy the 55 set PvP?

I have read in other post that it could be a good idea to get the 50 set (legendary and fully enchanged) and then try to avoid the 60 set and go directly for the 70

I am not VIP or casher player, so I think it would be too much gold to get both the 50 and 60 sets and make both of them legendary and full enchanted...
          I don't play an archer regularly. Therefore my advice is probably not the best to consider: I would heavily advise speaking to a similarly notorious Archer for their advice.

With that said: the 50 set is considerably better than the 55 set. It's also cheaper, easier and quicker to get than the 60 set. You will need either the 50 or 60 set to get the 70 set. The 70 set is a requirement for earning your 80 set. So... If you get the 50 set, you can probably skip the 60 set (unless you intend to slow level forever) and go straight for the 70 set.
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P

Comment

• Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
            I don't play an archer regularly. Therefore my advice is probably not the best to consider: I would heavily advise speaking to a similarly notorious Archer for their advice.

With that said: the 50 set is considerably better than the 55 set. It's also cheaper, easier and quicker to get than the 60 set. You will need either the 50 or 60 set to get the 70 set. The 70 set is a requirement for earning your 80 set. So... If you get the 50 set, you can probably skip the 60 set (unless you intend to slow level forever) and go straight for the 70 set.
            On the 60 set its up to you on what comes to making it fast or slower...I saved tons of skeleton keys + recent last month skele keys from packs (from catacombs,etc) and made basically 10 full dt nm key runs, so if you have tons of keys saved dont think there is any problem with making 60 set first then head to 70 since on 70 there isnt any summoner.

Comment

• the problem is that I dont have crypt tokens for everything (lack of crypt keys, and I havent completed the cata yet, hope to finish it as soon as I am level 50 and have high level templars)

to make the 50 or 60 set, you have to run the MPD in nightmare mode, right? do you get legend stones only summoning or also just running the dungeon?

Comment

• do not use crypt key, only use when u clear daily lvl 100

use skeleton key for campaign, they give crypt key. if u want go void nm daily after u get ur 50 set, the yaros boss area drop cryp key

you no need summoner, they will just give u exp. just farm ur set daily on 1st 2 boss. by the time you farm it, i tihnk enough to dominate.
                Last edited by mageheal50; 02-16-2014, 10:31 AM.

Comment

• Go for 50 set and skip 60will save u a lot of timebut also u need 85k br to start thinking about 70 mpd nm so its all up to you skiping 60 set always save time, 50k insig and lot of ct

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                  ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• HARDHAR excellent help for the beginners such as myself hopefully i'll remember it when the time comes.
                    Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                    This guide is brought to you with the assistance of CreamySaucepan. A dirty cheating haxxor. But I lurves her. I can’t help myself.

The link to this guide so you can share it with your friends: forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?63293-GUIDE-How-to-be-strong-for-your-level-%28Slow-levelling%29

There are two ways to play Wartune in our opinion.

The first way is to rush for the top: To be the first to achieve every accolade: Biggest, strongest, highest defence, highest rank etc. While there is nothing wrong with this playstyle, to maintain that #1 position eventually is gonna start costing you balens. Lots of balens. More balens than I can afford to throw at this game. The other problem is that with a new server - playing this style is fine within the realms of your server. It instantly becomes a problem as soon as the cross server things come into play and you discover that there are others your level, with much stronger builds as they've gone slower.

The other way is to take your time and play at a slower pace. You get time to prepare in advance your gear, plan your build. Learn from others about strengths and weaknesses of new maps, gear, boss's etc - without having to be the guinea pig working it all out. Level has its advantages - in that as you advance, you open up new gear, troops etc. But overall - we think slower leveling is more rewarding and has a slower burnout potential.

This list of ideas is to show you ideas and suggestions regarding how you can level more slowly, and thus build more strongly than your same level peers. We decided to split it into two sections. The first section will deal with ideas that everyone can utilise. The second part (in post number 2) will deal with more items that are more specific to cashers.

Section 1: Ideas for Everyone:
                    • Goals: Set yourself some mini goals to achieve. Be positive about reaching them. It’s important that you set something achievable. Rather than set your sights on #1 on the lists - set yourself a BR goal to hit before the next level. For example, at the time of writing Ginger was trying to achieve a 38500 BR, before he hit level 49. Other ideas for goals: Aim to get an astral leveled up, or a certain BR total, or maybe a guild skill done. Once you have your goal decided, put everything into achieving it!

• Plan Ahead: Look into purchasing your armour sets (or the components of them) in advance. Purchase your rings and jewels in advance too! This gives you time, potentially to have them enchanted to the max level, fully socketed & refined, before you get to the level required to wear them. Then it's simply a case of swapping your gems over and you're away!

• Avoiding Unnecessary Experience: I think it's pretty obvious to say that to level up slower, you need to avoid unnecessary experience. Take for example the guild tree: Huge amounts of experience, for very little return. Sure energise the guild tree as soon as it spawns - but then leave the guild chamber. Likewise don't do more than you need to of the daily quests, pick and chose the ones that benefit you most, or return least xp. Don't do the spire, don't do the bounty quests, or again if you have to pick the white ones that return the least experience.

• Battlegrounds - A Gem Fest: Most players scramble for honour. While it's true a higher honour title allows for a better medallion, which in turn increases BR. We personally prefer to look at the other asset of BG - carting! You only get your first two runs per day to cart. If you keep your head down and remain inconspicuous, you can average enough crystals for 2 chests from the BG's. Coupled with your daily 95 gem, you can be relatively certain of at least a level 3 gem a day! If you're lucky, that's approaching a level 5 gem every 2 weeks.

• Gems: So maxed out all your gems? Don't want to buy 3 types of level 6 transposer to continue upgrading? Buy one transposer type, then use the blacksmith to convert them to the sort you actually want.

• The Catacombs: are a fantastic source of gems and are pretty much exclusively the only source of crypt tokens. Much as I hate the huge experience rewards - I do love the other glittering prizes. I tend to limit my catacomb runs heavily. Though if I stay at a level longer than I plan to - I tend to party in the catacombs, earning extra gems and crypt tokens. For the daily devotion for the catacombs - you only need to enter the catacombs, there is no requirement to complete a level or anything. So you can just enter and leave.

• The Tormented Necropolis: is a source of higher level gems & heavy volumes of XP. When you enter the Necropolis for the first time, spend the three keys and try to get as far as you can. Once you die, hit the respawn button and leave. When you re-enter with an extra BR chunk later on, you re-enter where you respawned last time with no key cost. There is no point wasting keys until you're sure you can get the rewards.

• Farming: Depending on how much time you have to log in and sit behind a computer all day: depends how effective your farm can be. Hourly seeds are more productive than the 4 hour seeds - so if you can do hourly seeds all day - do. Also I tend to steal only the 4 hour seeds as you get more return for your click.

• The Academy: While it may not seem it at first, it eventually forms a big factor in your strength. Its potential keeps increasing as you level up. Particularly once you reach level 41 & unlock the Academy Blessing Wheel. However: It takes a lot of kyanite (and time for non VIP) to max out, slow leveling helps this process as you’ll get more kyanite and time per level.

• The Academy Blessing Wheel: The Blessing Wheel costs 2k a spin, and each sequential spin eventually maxes out at a 200% boost to your Academy boost. This is a massive boost. For Creamy at the time of this edit: It formed a 5.5K+ BR boost.

• Refine your gear: Your gear comes (most of the time) with 5 random stats assigned to it. These are the usual suspects, attack, defence, HP etc. These stats add to your BR and contribute to your build. Refining these stats can make a chip in the window into a great big crack. Properly refined gear helps. For example - a mage using will destroyer has no need of any crit - refining will let you remove the crit and replace it something else. Refinement crystal shortage? Try using some excess insignias to purchase the 300 insignia brooch from the arena shop, recycle it for a refinement roll!

• Astrals: A major gold sink hole. Astrals can form a significant portion of your battle rating. As such it’s important to keep spending gold on them, be it in huge chunks over days, or a little bit everyday. This will keep them leveling up and making them stronger. There are many guides here about the best way to capture astrals, as such, I’m not going to expand on that here. But simply leave it at: you should spend more gold on astrals.

• Guild Skills: Like astrals, this is also a major sink hole for gold. Again like astrals and also like your academy, your guild skills eventually tally up to form a significant chunk in your battle prowess. They are however limited by the level of your guild. So at the risk of sounding quite shallow, a higher level guild is advisable for when you take the time to concentrate on these.

• 95 Devotion Chest & Daily Check In: Everyday online rewards you. Either through checking in enough days of the month or through the daily devotion system. There’s a long list of daily chores to work through. But trust me it’s worth it to fight for that 100. Currently for 100 devotion you get: A 50% exp scroll, 25k daru, a rose, 50k gold, a runestone, a level 5 luck stone, a skeleton key, two horse training whip, 2 soul crystals, A Signet Training and a random level 2 gem. Over a 30 day month, you can see that it soon adds up. Every month for checking in 26 times you receive: 5 level 2 gems, 105k gold, 58k daru, 18 skeleton keys, 300 Bound Balens, 4 level 3 gems with an outside chance at a level 4 gem.

• World Boss. The single biggest source of gold and daru in the game. Attend as many of these as you can. Gold is the most important commodity in the game, the game revolves around gold. I can’t stress enough how important gold is to maintaining character development. A quick tip for WB: initially - put your troops in front of you to tank for you. They'll buy you time to deal damage to the WB. Once you hit about 8k MDEF & ~25k HP, try tanking the WB, put yourself in front, you should last all 6 hits & your troops will earn you a few extra k as they'll survive. (Credit to yeayah for reminding me of this)

• In need of some extra gold? Got a load of insignia sitting around? Purchase a load of lvl 3 XP books from the arena shop. A bargain at 10 insignia each it's quite cheap to get 100 of them (1k insignia). Then sell them. That's a quick easy 200k gold in your back pocket.

• Solo and MP Dungeons. Running dungeons that are a lower level than your character, reduces the amount of xp they give. At level 59 I tend to run Delphinian Swamp & Buradoths Grave or The Graveyard & Void, as they give very little xp and high yield rewards. Such as Bound Balens or Legendary stones...

• The Free Balens Button: There is some respite for the non casher with the 'get free balens' button - now while this is not perfect for everyone as it is quite region/country specific - I can supplement my account with as many as 30 or 40 balens a day, just watching videos. Although it probably averages around 18 to 20 or so a day. The one off offers are also very good - especially if they have things you're after, or if it's just a questionnaire where you can lie through your teeth about everything. However I would offer some advice when doing these offers: firstly use a dummy email, and never give out accurate personal information, avoid anything that wants to install anything or download to your computer.

• Spire & Tower of Kings: If you set up a party by yourself, click the start button and confirm that it's hard and designed for a party: You end up in a small preparation area. If you exit from the preparation area using the exit button at the bottom right of the screen: you get your daily devotion or 10 shadow souls for no XP. There is discussion that you can play The Spire, get the rewards and avoid the XP - However we have been unable to replicate the outcome in our testing.

Comment

• Originally posted by JackMalloy View Post
                      to make the 50 or 60 set, you have to run the MPD in nightmare mode, right? do you get legend stones only summoning or also just running the dungeon?
                      Correct, you need to run nightmare mode to get the legend stones out of the MPD. However you can buy legend stones from a suitably high enough guild shop...

Originally posted by blackackack View Post
                      HARDHAR excellent help for the beginners such as myself hopefully i'll remember it when the time comes.
                      Keep us posted. Update us often!

Comment

• Best guide ever love it and would just hope that much more people would play like this. Makes GA matches so thrilling when meeting others doing the same way often are really close and even of different outcomes. And BG just ends up being your favourite part of the game mostly :P .
                        Just sad there aren t much following your teachings,at least not where I play, so it s often really hard finding good arena teams, in effect I usually spend the same time trying to get a team together as then doing GA =/
                        Server kabam 39, Kong 9mage and knight

Memorium lvl67 120 k BRretired

草Yachiru鹿 lvl 49 90 k BR

Level camping is my way to go!! |

Comment

• Heres an update of me after 2months of my first time posting in here.
                          From 64.8k br to 87.7k and brooch not yet legendary
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	Sem Título.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	133.3 KB
ID:	1681632

Comment

• how to got free balens??? i cant understand!!!
                            please help me!!!!!!

Comment

• Don t know where you do play, if the answer is Kabam just forget about free balens. Or make a new toon where they have them.
                              Server kabam 39, Kong 9mage and knight

Memorium lvl67 120 k BRretired

草Yachiru鹿 lvl 49 90 k BR

Level camping is my way to go!! |

Comment

• I have questions for Ginger...
                                Once your talent in 64 is max, will you level up to 65?
                                If yes, will you still in slow levelling route? or normal or fast?
                                my path is bloody road...

Comment

Working...
                                X