Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going Crit with a mage is tricky business.

If you're sure about dumping your EWD: I'd put it into the astral you think needs beefing most desperately.

Holy Enshieldment is a great defensive astral. But, Block, like Crit is all about how high you can stack it, for it to proc often. At level 50, The best medallion you can get is the Imperial Commander which is a great boost to both Crit and Block. However: I'm guessing you don't have that yet.
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• So far i have 2.45k crit and i think i can get 1k more crit from 50 gears (i am still in 40 PVE gears + 2 normal 50 rings and + legendary 50 jewels). The crit is decent in PVP and in addition to gaia is super plus the EWD was getting boring for me.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled 2.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	64.4 KB
ID:	1687764
      This is my char with 200% BW and Gaia 3* Blue.
      I think is a decent char for lvl 52 (i lvled to 50 3 weeks ago). My honor is 99k (i get around 2.9k honor / day maybe more) so IC is not far away maybe 30 more days. I am also waiting for a gem event to make all my gems lvl 5 and maybe my second lvl 6 gem.

Comment

• Originally posted by valypry View Post
        So far i have 2.45k crit and i think i can get 1k more crit from 50 gears (i am still in 40 PVE gears + 2 normal 50 rings and + legendary 50 jewels). The crit is decent in PVP and in addition to gaia is super plus the EWD was getting boring for me.

This is my char with 200% BW and Gaia 3* Blue.
        I think is a decent char for lvl 52 (i lvled to 50 3 weeks ago). My honor is 99k (i get around 2.9k honor / day maybe more) so IC is not far away maybe 30 more days. I am also waiting for a gem event to make all my gems lvl 5 and maybe my second lvl 6 gem.
        Looking good for level 52 with 40 Legend gear! Sounds & looks like you know what you're doing! Keep us updated on how your build develops! especially once you get IC and the new medal! SHINY! Will be a nice boost for you.
        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P

Comment

• Well then i will wait to get all 50 gears then decide what to do with it. No rush. Depending on how much crit i get with 50 gears (going slowly but i still have 700+ keys for summoner runs) i will put it on Holy Sniper to make it lvl 6 or make Enhanced Determination lvl 7. After i get IC i will go to 55+ for sylph arena and Lost treasure and camp at 59 untill i get LD and 70k+ BR. Then IDk.

Comment

• How far away are you from Imperial Commander? That med will give you another 600 Crit. IMO going Crit as a non-Archer before 60 and Imp Commander is not a good idea because then you will only have 2 slots left for defensive astrals. Of course Goddess Blessing is a must and you definitely want MDEF.

You can start working on Lord Divine from Lv 56 onwards but I would camp out at 54 while collecting Lv 50 gear.

Comment

• i quit wartune some november 2013 due to personal reasons. I was lvl 46 slow-levelling archer then, with BR like ~35k. but now that i have more free time, i intend to start a fresh warrior character on a server that suits my time well. many things have changed then. many things that i don't know as of now.

so here's a question:
              with the new features implemented in wartune, is it still advisable to slow-level? or should i start at a certain level? or slow-leveling isn't the way to go anymore?
              S292 Archer level 46
              35k BR (with blessing wheel)
              August 23, 2013 - November 3, 2013 (R.I.P)

S479 Knight Level 80
              283k BR (blessed), 40k from sylph (02-28-15)
              May 23, 2014 - March 16, 2015 (will return later on)

Proud non-casher non-VIP

Comment

• Originally posted by CrazyDude9 View Post
                i quit wartune some november 2013 due to personal reasons. I was lvl 46 slow-levelling archer then, with BR like ~35k. but now that i have more free time, i intend to start a fresh warrior character on a server that suits my time well. many things have changed then. many things that i don't know as of now.

so here's a question:
                with the new features implemented in wartune, is it still advisable to slow-level? or should i start at a certain level? or slow-leveling isn't the way to go anymore?
                if you cash heavily, you will win regardless of fast or slow. with the exp boosts etc put into the game, slow levelling is basically a moot point

Comment

i quit wartune some november 2013 due to personal reasons. I was lvl 46 slow-levelling archer then, with BR like ~35k. but now that i have more free time, i intend to start a fresh warrior character on a server that suits my time well. many things have changed then. many things that i don't know as of now.

so here's a question:
                  There's a lot of new features: Slow leveling is still an option in my opinion: However it will have gotten harder, due to other slow levelers in cross server and the tons of extra XP floating around. It has been a while since I started a new character and played low level: so my information and discussions from experience are a little dated: I'll see if I can get one of the more recent starter slow levelers I know to post here and give their own advice.

Comment

so here's a question:
                    Slow levelling is still the way to go if you're a non casher/light casher.

I myself have a level 39 archer at 22k base BR. Taken me 3 months to do and I've only spent 2500 balens on it. I'll be levelling soon, but I'm making sure that I have every possible free mount that I can grab at level 39 first. The only mount I'm waiting for is the TOK mount, in which I need 21 more days to achieve.

Slow levelling is hard now due to events rewarding you in direct experience instead of experience books. All I can suggest is to rush to level 30, start gathering some insignia, buy the 35 set and get it enchanted by the time you're level 35 and you should be ok.

At level 39 the average br is 18-24k
                    Exceptions are those of 28-36k BR.

Comment

• Thank you for answers! Gonna be a slow-leveler non-casher then. Ginger, im looking forward to that advice from new slow-levelers. Would help me alot
                      S292 Archer level 46
                      35k BR (with blessing wheel)
                      August 23, 2013 - November 3, 2013 (R.I.P)

S479 Knight Level 80
                      283k BR (blessed), 40k from sylph (02-28-15)
                      May 23, 2014 - March 16, 2015 (will return later on)

Proud non-casher non-VIP

Comment

• Originally posted by ArchersCheat-44 View Post
                        Slow levelling is still the way to go if you're a non casher/light casher.

I myself have a level 39 archer at 22k base BR. Taken me 3 months to do and I've only spent 2500 balens on it. I'll be levelling soon, but I'm making sure that I have every possible free mount that I can grab at level 39 first. The only mount I'm waiting for is the TOK mount, in which I need 21 more days to achieve.

Slow levelling is hard now due to events rewarding you in direct experience instead of experience books. All I can suggest is to rush to level 30, start gathering some insignia, buy the 35 set and get it enchanted by the time you're level 35 and you should be ok.

At level 39 the average br is 18-24k
                        Exceptions are those of 28-36k BR.
                        all i can say is average br to survive in EU bg is 20k only for survival , 25k base br should handle many ppl in bg , am kinda camping at 30s until mounts show up at lvl 16

Comment

• Slow leveling is waaayyy to hard now. In the old days you could get to 100 on the dailies and take barely any exp. Now you can barely make 60, and you have to pick only the NO EXP rewards todo it.

Right now I have 15 locked "green" tasks just to keep from leveling, and I have to check daily the event box hoping nothing has shown up that gives exp when you do it, like TOK. Right now cant farm TOK cards, as there is an event, once you enter you get 50k exp just for entering.....

And this is happening more frequently. Soon you won't even be able to log in and click the daily button w/o getting exp for it.....

So choose wisely if your going this route. It's alotta work making sure you gain nothing each day, yet try to get a few of the rewards that the CASHER are getting so you have a chance down the road.

Comment

• Originally posted by CrimsonBlade1970 View Post
                            Slow leveling is waaayyy to hard now. In the old days you could get to 100 on the dailies and take barely any exp. Now you can barely make 60, and you have to pick only the NO EXP rewards todo it.

Right now I have 15 locked "green" tasks just to keep from leveling, and I have to check daily the event box hoping nothing has shown up that gives exp when you do it, like TOK. Right now cant farm TOK cards, as there is an event, once you enter you get 50k exp just for entering.....

And this is happening more frequently. Soon you won't even be able to log in and click the daily button w/o getting exp for it.....

So choose wisely if your going this route. It's alotta work making sure you gain nothing each day, yet try to get a few of the rewards that the CASHER are getting so you have a chance down the road.
                            you can enter and leave tok and not get the 50k exp,thats as long as you dont click collect

Comment

• Want the carnations...they the only way to gain xtra whips, speculums and a piece of clothing....as I said, "yet try and get a few of the rewards that the Casher are getting"

Otherwise, AGAIN, non cashers get nothing...

Comment

• Originally posted by CrimsonBlade1970 View Post
                                Slow leveling is waaayyy to hard now. In the old days you could get to 100 on the dailies and take barely any exp. Now you can barely make 60, and you have to pick only the NO EXP rewards todo it.

i can only make it to 80 devotion which is good enough for me to farm lvl 2 gem everyday with out exp . . about ToK , i see you are talking about event rewards for enteringToK that gives exp . i gotta agree its worse reward . it would be nice if they gave exp books for the reward just like in the old days
                                Last edited by MageRockz; 05-18-2014, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X