Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• coldsw
    replied
    Originally posted by MolochMage View Post
    I guess this is sort of a farewell to the "slow level club" for me. I achieved my goal by getting LD and now I felt that if I didn't change something up I'd die from boredom. I levelled to 65 today and am going to fast to 70, where I will stay for as long as possible working on my character.

Thanks for all the feedback!
    HI Moloch, I think many people have done the same once they reach above 65. There is no more camping purpose unless you want to stay at lv68 to max your talent.

I've also just leveled up to lv60 last night. Almost spent all my kyanite to upgrade advanced academy. Once it's maxed, it'll be a very slow progress to improve my BR. Currently sitting at 72K with blessed. Don't know how long it'll take me to reach your strength.
    Last edited by coldsw; 01-16-2014, 09:40 AM.

Leave a comment:

• dragosavp
    replied
    I have pretty much the same plan , just need 3 more weeks for LD. So you're skipping the 60 set Moloch?

Leave a comment:

• MolochMage
    replied
    I guess this is sort of a farewell to the "slow level club" for me. I achieved my goal by getting LD and now I felt that if I didn't change something up I'd die from boredom. I levelled to 65 today and am going to fast to 70, where I will stay for as long as possible working on my character.

Thanks for all the feedback!

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    Originally posted by krzywon View Post
    Another option you have is to not finish your MPD every day. The majority of exp you gain is after killing the last boss. After you finish the 2nd boss in moon and get your box, leave the instance and then have your party invite you back. Your teammates will still finish, and you will still get the crystaloids and stones. The disadvantages to this are no friendship increase after completing the stage and no dungeon completion reward. If you don't have the ancient weapon, etc, already, you will have to use crypt tokens to get them, but you the exp you save will allow you to do the catacombs every day.
    That's a good idea.

I shall drop the ending to MPD and catas daily to really save on my available XP...

Leave a comment:

• krzywon
    replied
    Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
    Once I hit 64 I have worked on maxing out HS. Once my HS is maxed out, I'll be dropping the catas from my run to concentrate on getting my 60 gear.
    Another option you have is to not finish your MPD every day. The majority of exp you gain is after killing the last boss. After you finish the 2nd boss in moon and get your box, leave the instance and then have your party invite you back. Your teammates will still finish, and you will still get the crystaloids and stones. The disadvantages to this are no friendship increase after completing the stage and no dungeon completion reward. If you don't have the ancient weapon, etc, already, you will have to use crypt tokens to get them, but you the exp you save will allow you to do the catacombs every day.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X