Plundered in your Map?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plundered in your Map?!

Now you all know when you are offline, you are often plundered by higher level players and you don't want to put gold in your guild contribution cuz of you need to do something with it.Well here's a trick on how you will not get plundered (this may be only applicable to lv35+players).If you are on a map of your own level like lv49 you are in deathly sands 40-50 and you have plunder attempts use it there wisely but after you are done plundering you might think of going back to lower level maps like autaric plains 11-20 cuz the ones you've plundered might call for revenge by sending your coords to their guildies stronger than them to plunder you and you might rethink that you lose more gold than you had earned during plunder,hope this guide helps cuz in my server S170 Zuri I was only plundered 2 times and not even in autaric plains I got plundered ,just be always on alert going on to higher level maps ...gold! is important in this game oh yeah if you want more gold but can be saved for something important like enchanchinting equips lv45+ armors then you might want to do this
    Last edited by migzaustria; 04-29-2013, 10:50 PM. Reason: forgot something to tell
Working...
X