General Tips - Transitioning into LVL 50

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General Tips - Transitioning into LVL 50

Hi all, Just been answering alot of questions from lower level Guildmates with regards to what they should be doing when they are about to reach level 50. So i figured i would put this up here just to give a few basic tips that I think would've helped me make the move easier.

Obviously when you breach LVL 50 you enter into a whole new bracket of gameplay. with levels like Garden of Death, and new troops to upgrade.

2 things that I always tell the lower level guildies is that when you reach level 45 or so. start saving Daru like Crazy... Templars and Warlocks get REALLY expensive to upgrade to Lvl 50. And the other is to maximize contribution to guild so you can lvl up your guild skills to max.. once troops and skills are max. most gold can then be focused on upgrading astrals.

as for equipment. I personally find it a toss up between the level 45 gear in Arena shop or the level 50 gear in crypt shop. 1 has a little better stats while the other offers extra rage. either way you should have 1 of the 2 sets completed before reaching level 50.

hope this helps you guys. even a little.

oh 1 more thing... when upgrading troops.... pick one. and go all out. I made the mistake of switching troops all the time. so i wasted alot of daru on troops I don't even use. Big regret!

I know you're posting a guide.

But I just wanna refer you to this guide: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....low-levelling)

It is very helpful if you're not a casher.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by R29312619 View Post
      as for equipment. I personally find it a toss up between the level 45 gear in Arena shop or the level 50 gear in crypt shop. 1 has a little better stats while the other offers extra rage. either way you should have 1 of the 2 sets completed before reaching level 50.!
      You can't synth the lvl 50 equipment before you turn 50. so although you can prepare and have all the materials sorted in advance - you still need a substantial volume of gold as you turn lvl 50 to synth & enchant the level 50 rage gear.
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
        You can't synth the lvl 50 equipment before you turn 50. so although you can prepare and have all the materials sorted in advance - you still need a substantial volume of gold as you turn lvl 50 to synth & enchant the level 50 rage gear.
        If you are in a guild that battles a lot you can get a ton of insignia and buy your gear way before you get there. I had my level 55 gear from the arena before I was level 46. I am just hitting 50 and my gear is almost all enchanted and socketed. I am a free player and get my socketing rods from guild blessings. I am an archer and get tons of gold during world boss so that really helps with enchanting.

Comment

You can't senth lvl 50 gears if you are not lvl 50 cause you will need 200 lvl 4 cristaloid per gear to senth it (those cristaloids are only obtainable in lvl 50+ dungeons)
          remember you are a free player so no cristaloids pack in shop or stuff like that

Comment

you can get your arena 55 gear anytime as long as you have the required title and insignia No synthing required.

Comment

Originally posted by GamerGirl6 View Post
              If you are in a guild that battles a lot you can get a ton of insignia and buy your gear way before you get there. I had my level 55 gear from the arena before I was level 46. I am just hitting 50 and my gear is almost all enchanted and socketed. I am a free player and get my socketing rods from guild blessings. I am an archer and get tons of gold during world boss so that really helps with enchanting.
              hes talking about the lvl 50 PVE set, not the lvl 55 PVP set. they are 2 different sets and you can not synth lvl 50 gear if you are under level 50, meaning you can not make the lvl 50 set and have it all enchanted/socketed and ready the second you level. obviously with the pvp set you can do that, although if your going for the pvp set you have a little more time as you should really start working on the talents the second you hit level 50 instead of rushing to 55, but that is just my opinion.

Comment

Working...
              X